Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1626
    Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    Quote Originally Posted by K2D View Post
    Quick question! Would I be able to to buy previously "purchased" ps+ games? I'm only getting the "purchased" tab..
    I guess I'm stuck. Sony should probably look into this.. There were two gqmes I wanted to support by paying for them, namely Don't Starve and Towerfall: Accention.

Another discussion I found on the webz: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/92775...ion-3/69365024

Wishlist: Jade Cocoon Reboot, Oni Reboot, the next JRPG, Wasteland 2 [coming soon!]
    SotC 2, Fallout 4, next Obsidian Fallout, Project Eternity, Uncharted 4, Divinity [NEW!]
    [South Park: Stick of Truth is pure gaming bliss!]

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    bond4ever007
    Quote Originally Posted by JibJabz View Post
    What multiplayer modes will be on advanced warfare and will there be a zombies type mode ??
    Multiplayer will be reveald at Gamescom I believe

Master Guru
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by K2D View Post
    I guess I'm stuck. Sony should probably look into this.. There were two gqmes I wanted to support by paying for them, namely Don't Starve and Towerfall: Accention.

Another discussion I found on the webz: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/92775...ion-3/69365024
    I think (don't know or have any experience or evidence trying it), if you let your ps+ lapse, you'd surely be able to buy them, and once you've done that renew your ps+.
    Last edited by darky89; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:46.

Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    Yeah, it might be another year until then.

Wishlist: Jade Cocoon Reboot, Oni Reboot, the next JRPG, Wasteland 2 [coming soon!]
    SotC 2, Fallout 4, next Obsidian Fallout, Project Eternity, Uncharted 4, Divinity [NEW!]
    [South Park: Stick of Truth is pure gaming bliss!]

Master Guru
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    Not long then.

Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

PSN ID
    TheWideningTuna
    Hi, this is my first post here. I can not get my PS4 to connect to my dorm internet. My computer I can. My phone I can. For some reason I am having no luck with my ps4. Any tips or advice? Ive started to try and manually enter all the info, but still Iv'e had no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

After reading this I realized I needed to give more info. I cannot obtain the ip address. My PS4 works with other internet providers (like my mobile hotspot on my phone). I really wanna play Destiny next month so I really need to fix this
    Last edited by rvali4; 1 Week Ago at 03:49.

Chocolatier to the Stars
    PSN ID
    TidalPhoenix
    Items New User TitleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I'll assume you are trying to connect wirelessly.

Does your router support AOSS, or WPS set up? Usually you'll see a button on the router to press? That's obviously the easiest way yo set it up.

From what you're saying it does connect to the wifi router but the router does not provide the PS4 an IP address. That's a DHCP issue. Does your router block devices until you approve their MAC address in the Connected a Devices table? This is sometimes set up by people to ensure unauthorised devices cannot connect to the Wifi, even with the right password?

You may want to set the ps4's IP address manually. Make sure you choose something not already in use (try something like 192.168.0.179, net mask 255.255.255.0). That's assuming your local network is 192.168.0.0

​aka Sparc

Entropy isn't what it used be

How long is sleeping dogs game and isit worth getting or is it useless like heavy rain and is there any news on gta release date and story mode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    How long is sleeping dogs game and isit worth getting or is it useless like heavy rain and is there any news on gta release date and story mode

I think Sleeping dogs is 40 hours if you are take it all in. Its an open world game. Haven't played it but have heard great things.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller

It's being lightly rumored of a 2015 release date. It's possible. They'd prefer to take pre-orders for a few months along with two months or so of advertising. Of course it's still completely possible it'll launch this fall as planned.

Basically, nobody knows. I traded in my PS3 copy today towards the PS4 version. Since that E3 reveal I just can't deal with the PS3 version.

When I said heavy rain I meant a game like saints row and what first person is better rainbow seige or cod

Thread Information