Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2030
    Elite Sage

PSN ID
    Lymphatik
    I have two problems with the PS4 currently.

1 - Why I'm unable to play films from a HDD or why the PS4 still doesn't have DLNA support
    2 - This is the main one for me. Why isn't there an option to have a Push-to-talk solution. I really hate having an open mic or listening to others who have an open mic. I don't know how they could implement it now but I wish they thought about it. Hopefully in games which don't use the track-pad much they'll be able to bodge in some form of PTT.

Other than that, I'm still enjoying the console.
    PC: i7-3930K | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3
    EVGA GTX 980Ti SC+ | Corsair AX1200i | RoG Swift | Corsair Obsidian 800D

Watercooling: EK-Bay Spin Reservoir | EKWB Supremacy | EKWB Titan X Acetal+Nickel
    360mm + 120mm Radiators | Liang D5 pump | Primochill tubing | Barrow Fittings

500GB Black PS4

PSN ID
    xROFLPWNEDx
    I bought a PS4 today and when I tried to verify my email for the creation of my PSN account, the email DOES NOT send. I have tried rebooting the system, checking my internet connection (which is at 100%) and also tried sending the verification email from my computer via the playstation website. Has anyone else had this problem???

Community and Technical Manager
    PSN ID
    Cand3Js
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by xROFLPWNEDx View Post
    I bought a PS4 today and when I tried to verify my email for the creation of my PSN account, the email DOES NOT send. I have tried rebooting the system, checking my internet connection (which is at 100%) and also tried sending the verification email from my computer via the playstation website. Has anyone else had this problem???
    Was this happening yesterday? I was trying to update my PS4 so my family could watch a movie on netflix and it was having issues trying to connect to PSN to download the update. I eventually turned off my PS4 and unplugged it for a few seconds. I turned it back on and it worked.

Not sure if this is related. Also, found a thread on the official forums. May be related.

http://community.us.playstation.com/.../td-p/43722880

May need to call Sony support.

PSN ID
    xROFLPWNEDx

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Was this happening yesterday? I was trying to update my PS4 so my family could watch a movie on netflix and it was having issues trying to connect to PSN to download the update. I eventually turned off my PS4 and unplugged it for a few seconds. I turned it back on and it worked.

Not sure if this is related. Also, found a thread on the official forums. May be related.

http://community.us.playstation.com/.../td-p/43722880

May need to call Sony support.
    I have just finished talking with support and the issue has been resolved.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Anybody know how to change the application ICONs for when you change your PS4 theme? I'm currently using the "Flow" theme and I changed the background to grey/silver, but the application Icons still come up blue on the XMB. Anyway to change them? It says you can customize them, but I don't know how. Thanks for the help!

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Forum Overseer

Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    Anybody know how to change the application ICONs for when you change your PS4 theme? I'm currently using the "Flow" theme and I changed the background to grey/silver, but the application Icons still come up blue on the XMB. Anyway to change them? It says you can customize them, but I don't know how. Thanks for the help!
    you can't. some themes don't change them because they never cared to put new icons for them. so your S is out of L. e.g. the 20th year PS anniversary theme does change the app icons.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar View Post
    you can't. some themes don't change them because they never cared to put new icons for them. so your S is out of L. e.g. the 20th year PS anniversary theme does change the app icons.
    Ahh ok, long as I wasn't trippin'. That's a shame too, that grey/silver background was aces. Good lookin' out, Omar.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

8. Likes Omar likes this post
    Master Poster
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    One more thing!

Does anybody have their PS4 get stuck on the XMB? Like, I was on the Driveclub part of my XMB and then I hit down so I could go to the "overview" and what not, then all of a sudden the screen froze. I could hear it moving and I could even hold the PS button and restart and do those things, but I couldn't get the screen unstuck. It doesn't happen a lot, but it happens every so often to me. Anyone else has this problem? I swear this launch edition just likes to fock with me.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Forum Overseer

that's probably because of some sort of a system stability issue. i've had stuff like that happen to me. recently with planet side 2. i think it depends on the game you're playing. if it's unoptimized, it could put your system in overuse and i could see that. don't panic, it sounds like a software issue and not hardware.

Thread Information