Latest PSU headlines:

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation

PSN Maintenance is Scheduled for June 25th

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/...day-june-25th/

Thanks again for your huge support during E3 this year. If you missed any of the great trailers from the show, check out our wrap up post.

In order to continue bringing you the best online games experience on PSN, we will perform routine maintenance beginning the morning of Tuesday, June 25th. This maintenance will start at approximately 9:30AM PT (10:30AM MT / 11:30AM CT / 12:30 PM ET) and will last until around 4:00PM PT (5:00PM MT / 6:00PM CT / 7:00PM ET). During the maintenance period, you may receive a maintenance notification when attempting to access PSN.

The PlayStation Store, PlayStation Home and Account Management will not be available during the maintenance period but you will be able to access online play and apps provided that you have signed in to the Network at some point between now and the time of the maintenance. So please be sure to sign in now if you wish to access the PlayStation Network during Tuesday’s maintenance window.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support.
    That should fix the update that has been bricking people's PS3s.

Currently Playing: Pokemon X

Veteran
    Via comments section on the same page:

+ Paul Sullivan on June 24th, 2013 at 7:43 am said:

Our teams worked hard over the weekend to ensure that this update can be released later tonight (night of June 24). This will allow you to hop into the store tonight ahead of tomorrow’s store update post, and pick up your purchases prior to the Tuesday downtime. Since this is an early update, be sure to take advantage of any current sales now, while you can. We recognize that Tuesdays aren’t the best day for these, but it was required. As noted, we did our best to ease the pain that this may cause.
    Paul Sullivan is the one who posted about the maintenance and he replied to a comment in the comment section with this ^.

So PSNers will be able to buy from the PS store before the maintenance begins.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    It's just regular maintenance, nothing to do with 4.45 which will be back up on the 27th, and I'd still wait for other people to update before I do to see if its safe lol
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzyreactor
    Nothing more exciting than bringing home a brand new console and watching a download screen for a hour.

yay, next gen!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    It's just regular maintenance, nothing to do with 4.45 which will be back up on the 27th, and I'd still wait for other people to update before I do to see if its safe lol
    Okay, I was thinking they would correct it during maintenance, but I guess not. I'll also take your suggestion. It'd be terrible if I bricked my PS3 right now! Thanks for the suggestion.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Hopefully they update the download list in the PS Store if they actually do any changes though.
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzyreactor
    Nothing more exciting than bringing home a brand new console and watching a download screen for a hour.

yay, next gen!

Thread Information