Latest PSU headlines:

Forum Sage
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade MMO Announced.... for 2015

Behaviour Interactive has acquired the rights to a Warhammer MMO, and is currently developing Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC at the end of 2015. The Naughty Bear studio will create the first-ever massively multiplayer online role-playing game in the 40K universe, following the dissolution of THQ and its Dark Millenium Online game. But what is this game?

Eternal Crusade is an over-the-shoulder shooter with "brutal melee combat" set on a persistent planet savaged by the war you and your friends fight in. Players will choose a faction -- Space Marines, Eldar, Orks, and Chaos -- and customize their character as they progress, unlocking customization items as expected. You'll also be able to use Rhinos, Battlewagons, and other vehicles in "genuinely challenging procedural content" that aims to keep things varied over time. Behaviour promises battles with thousands of players fighting for resources and territory.
    Let's hope Eternal Crusade draws from Relic's Space Marine and the great potential of Dark Millenium Online.
    http://uk.ign.com/games/warhammer-40...de/pc-20001324

To be fair, I don't see this seeing the light of day and I reckon the studio will fold before it's finished.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Nakatomi_Uk
    Items Intel Core i7PS3 SlimFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    They will have to make this one of the best because the fanbase is huge in the Uk for the WarHammer series I have been playing WH 40K that I got free with PSN+ its not too bad but online is ok too for horde mode can't seem to get into any vs matches because most of the time when I do its me 2 other people vs 4 people who are max level in a clan.

Win 7 Ult 64bit, Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 Rev.1/Bios F8 , INTEL i7 2600k 3.40ghz, Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB DDR3 1866mhz (1600mhz@1.60v), Crucial 128GB M4 SSD, Seagate 500GB 7,200rpm HDD, HIS 7850 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E Card, OCZ Fatality 750 Mod PSU, LG DVD-RAM RW

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3ArsenalDark Souls
    Sounds dead on conception to me. I was actually looking forward to Dark Millenium

Thread Information