Latest PSU headlines:

Elite Member

WWE 2K14 Boxart & Trailer Released

The Boxart Reveal was announced live on Raw last night with the trailer being showed on its website WWE.com

The publisher confirmed an October 29 release date for WWE 2K14 during its most recent financial results call, when it promised that the title would deliver developer Yuke's "signature gameplay" combined with "2K's commitment to authenticity".

Take-Two acquired the rights to the WWE video game license following the demise of THQ earlier this year, when it inked a five-year deal with WWE.

2K Sports' vice president of marketing, Jason Argent, said at the time: "We've looked at the WWE franchise with respect for a long time. There are a lot of similarities that we see, from the size of the franchise to the demographics of the franchise, and they fit in very well with what we've done with NBA in terms of development and marketing. We thought we could add tremendous value right off the bat and down the road. We're super excited to get an agreement in place."

WWE's executive vice president of consumer products Casey Collins added: "As we look at the next-gen systems coming out, whether that's this holiday or next holiday, we want to make sure we align our property with who we thought would be a leader going forward on these next-gen systems
    Confirmed Systems : PS3 & XB360

Roster so far announced :

Stone Cold Steve Austin
    The Rock
    Dolph Ziggler
    'Macho Man' Randy Savage
    John Cena
    'HBK' Shawn Michaels
    Ryback
    Last edited by nextgen3; 06-25-2013 at 17:22.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I'm not a fan of the sport or the games, but I noticed that this is published by 2K now, hence the title. Heaps wierd to see. I'm used to just seeing 12,13 etc on the shelves but now its part of 2K's brand

PS4/PS3/X360/WiiU/PC/3DS/PSV

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    The career mode is what I am excited for and have high hopes. That is why this is a Day 1. Next years will be better as 2k will have fully dev it unlike this one which was basically done but they added a few things.
    Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/gameryuichi I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I'm excited for this title!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Thread Information