Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 32
  1. #1
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,274
    Rep Power
    171

    Drive Club and the PS4's fight for a racer of its own

    http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2013/06/...er-of-its-own/ The more I hear the more I like. Cant wait to play it.

  2. Likes FireSol likes this post
  3. #2
    Super Elite
    FireSol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Moscow
    PSN ID
    FireSol
    Posts
    2,222
    Rep Power
    71
    Items User name style
    great article!! now i think to buy full game instead of ps+ edition

  4. #3
    Veteran
    faaeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    .....pss..behind you
    Age
    34
    Posts
    4,250
    Rep Power
    80
    I'll see how I like the PS+ edition first n see how things go from there.

    like I said in the other Drive Club thread about the steering wheels. This and GT6 are in desperate need of some Oculus Rift support. Ohh hells yeah.
    PCs are very much like Air Conditioners.
    They both become utterly useless once you start to open up Windows....
    ----------------------------------------------


  5. #4
    Master Poster

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,089
    Rep Power
    61
    This game has definitely peaked my interest, definitely going to try the PS+ edition first, hope it can contend with Forza, although I cant wait to get my hands on Forza 5 as well!

    PSN ID/Live GT: Evoking1230

  6. #5
    The creators of this game have been working on this game for ages. So it's bound to be amszing

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  7. #6
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,491
    Rep Power
    65
    is the ps+ version of this game going to be a free game or do we have to pay a bit? Regardless, it does look good and I'll probably try the plus edition before getting the full game. the ps4 does need a racer to compete with forza though.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  8. #7
    Master Poster
    $Greatness$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Posts
    3,140
    Rep Power
    63
    Items User name style
    So is PSU going to have a club or what? I'm going to be stylin' on $#@!es perpetuating the stereotype. Chea!


    $Greatness$ Awaits™


  9. Likes Lefein likes this post
  10. #8
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,274
    Rep Power
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    is the ps+ version of this game going to be a free game or do we have to pay a bit? Regardless, it does look good and I'll probably try the plus edition before getting the full game. the ps4 does need a racer to compete with forza though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    The next GT for PS4 will take care of that. Anyway, as for Drive Club yes the PS+ version is free but is missing some tracks and cars. The core game is there however and you can still purchase the missing cars and tracks if you decide you like the game.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 07-01-2013 at 13:24.

  11. #9
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,274
    Rep Power
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    So is PSU going to have a club or what? I'm going to be stylin' on $#@!es perpetuating the stereotype. Chea!
    We definitely need to have a PSU club.

  12. #10
    Super Carlton
    33x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SW London
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Age
    34
    Posts
    14,204
    Rep Power
    111
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Ok guys, lets keep this thread to what the OP is about. Just saying!

    33x

    Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

  13. #11
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,274
    Rep Power
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    Ok guys, lets keep this thread to what the OP is about. Just saying! 33x
    Thankyou Three. Anyway that PSU club sounds like a good idea.

  14. #12
    Ultimate Veteran
    Lefein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    23,027
    Rep Power
    200
    I like to drive rowdy.

    The surest sign that you are on the right side of a debate is when you find yourself against those who are stuck in the past because they have no future.

  15. #13
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,274
    Rep Power
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefein View Post
    I like to drive rowdy.
    Same here. I drive aggressively. lol

  16. #14
    Apprentice
    Hermes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Mt. Olympus (North Carolina)
    PSN ID
    HermesTheGod
    Posts
    451
    Rep Power
    16
    Kinda wish there was Freeroam rather than just challenge beating. But hey, its free, so a lot of people should be playing it.

  17. #15
    Superior Member
    Flumbooze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    PSN ID
    Flumbooze
    Posts
    585
    Rep Power
    17
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    Kinda wish there was Freeroam rather than just challenge beating. But hey, its free, so a lot of people should be playing it.
    Isn't there both?

  18. #16
    Soldier 95B
    Guest
    Yeah, this is shaping up to be a pretty fun arcade racer. Can't wait to get it.

  19. #17
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,491
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    The next GT for PS4 will take care of that. Anyway, as for Drive Club yes the PS+ version is free but is missing some tracks and cars. The core game is there however and you can still purchase the missing cars and tracks if you decide you like the game.
    I hope they put some good tracks and cars in there. and that it's a whole lot better than Shift 2 lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  20. #18
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,274
    Rep Power
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    I hope they put some good tracks and cars in there. and that it's a whole lot better than Shift 2 lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Shift 2???? How did you come up with that comparison? lol

  21. #19
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,491
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Shift 2???? How did you come up with that comparison? lol
    I just have it downloaded on my ps3 and played it last night lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  22. #20
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,274
    Rep Power
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    I just have it downloaded on my ps3 and played it last night lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Those two games aren't similar at all from what I've seen.

  23. #21
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,491
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Those two games aren't similar at all from what I've seen.
    I know. it was a joke, with no relationship btw the two besides driving a car damnit rad stop making me sound stupid


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  24. #22
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,274
    Rep Power
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    I know. it was a joke, with no relationship btw the two besides driving a car damnit rad stop making me sound stupid Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    lol Sorry bro. I thought you were serious.

  25. #23
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,491
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    lol Sorry bro. I thought you were serious.
    lol no. drive club looks to be just a BIT better


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  26. #24
    Master Guru
    TDbank24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,007
    Rep Power
    75
    I loved DriveClub from the moment i saw it at the PS4 reveal. It just screams awesome for racing fans.


  27. #25
    Veteran
    snooper71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    PSN ID
    snooper71
    Posts
    4,357
    Rep Power
    97
    Items Naughty Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefein View Post
    I like to drive rowdy.
    I like to drive 10 clicks under the speed limit... Saves gas... Can I join the club?!?!?

    Sent from my C6506 using Tapatalk 2


    Next Gen top picks:
    PS4: Infamous SS, DriveClub
    One: Project spark, Forza 5
    Multi: Watchdogs, The crew, FFXV, KHIII

  28. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.