Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    I don't understand why so many people don't see the fun in this game. Easily one of my favourites that i saw gameplay of at E3.
    It's just more generic FPS.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Forum Sage

How diverse can a FPS really be? At least this one is switching it up with Mechs, jetpacks and wall running.

Doesn't seem as generic as say BF4 or KZ:SF

3. Likes Suzano-O likes this post
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    I don't understand why so many people don't see the fun in this game. Easily one of my favourites that i saw gameplay of at E3.
    Gameplay looked tight! I can only hope it dethrones CoD. A bit far fetched, yeah, but you never know. Specially with MS's dedicated servers.
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by Kauldron View Post
    This game is very similar to Starhawk besides First/Third person viewpoint.

On Starhawk however, you can do a lot more.
    Oh god. Starhawk is utter garbage. Now Warhawk on the other hand, Epic $#@!ing win.

I don't understand why so many people don't see the fun in this game.
    I know why

Easily one of my favourites that i saw gameplay of at E3.
    Indeed. I am loving the entire online aspect. This and Division.

6. Likes Suzano-O likes this post
    Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Agreed. I think the mechs will add a whole new level of gameplay and strategy to the game. Respawn is on the money with the concept.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    FatesServant
    Personally, I'm not hyped for it, but that's mostly just because I don't orient towards shooters. Last time I played Black Ops was about two years ago (except like, 4 games about a year ago) and even then I only played that at my friends. All that said, it looks fun, and I know that I would most likely enjoy playing it on any console it releases on. My main worry though is that balancing power levels in something like this is usually a flawed business. Either the mechs will be too strong, anti-mech guns will be too efficient or too weak to be effective, or certain builds (likely with the mechs) will simply be the cheese. I see a lot of power level complications in a game like this, but if they can find a way around all of those, then I'm sure it will be a great and enjoyable game.

As others have pointed out, there was no actual PS4 confirmation, only a rather suggestive possibility that it will come to PS4 in the future.
    -FatesServant
    Fate: the universal principle or ultimate agency by which the order of things is presumably prescribed; the decreed cause of events.

Ultimate Veteran
    its a timed exlus for the xbone 1 so it will come to the ps4 after a year

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    Same here, I don't understand how this game got more heads buzz than a game like MGS5, I mean it sure looks great but I think Starhawk is better than this and is really similar, I guess people are excited because is the first game they get of that sorts on Xbox?
    Yeah thats propably why. That and its exclusive for now so Xbox fans will overhype it and defend it against any criticism.

Forum Elder
    Items User name style
    Whether it does or doesn't, it didn't really pique my interest, only because the main focus was on the mechs--normally that would be awesome--but these mech designs are ugly as hell.

Apprentice

Looks good!

Shame but I'm not getting a XBOne!
    play the game!

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    I know why
    You don't even have to say it I can only assume when the game is multiplatform on consoles i expect hype to remain at a low

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Agreed. I think the mechs will add a whole new level of gameplay and strategy to the game. Respawn is on the money with the concept.
    Yeah man, i hope it takes a group effort to bring them down. A few of you distract it whilst another player attacks from behind. Depending how well the mechs handle i can see me spending most of my time just running around trying to take the mechs out of the game.

The fact that they are quick and agile should make that a bit of a challenge.

I'm more excited about the wall running. Not sure if anyone remembers the E3 demo but the bit at 1:57 put such a massive smile on my face. I can only imagine what it would be like to wall run, jet pack and bounce of another wall then land a sweet kill on someone.

It just looks like the battle is on so many different levels so fire could come from anywhere. This game is going to provide some fun battles that is for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Yeah thats propably why. That and its exclusive for now so Xbox fans will overhype it and defend it against any criticism.
    Well, i'm not buying an Xbone and if you knew me with my friends you'd see that i'm being exceptionally harsh on the XBone yet this is my most anticipated game of E3...

Funny that it seems the people who will only be playing on the PS4 next generation are the ones trying to downplay it and criticise it. Go figure.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Like this gen, I'll look forward to getting the definitive version with all the DLC for cheaper when the time exclusivity ends.

Forum Sage

Yeah man, i hope it takes a group effort to bring them down. A few of you distract it whilst another player attacks from behind. Depending how well the mechs handle i can see me spending most of my time just running around trying to take the mechs out of the game.

The fact that they are quick and agile should make that a bit of a challenge.

I'm more excited about the wall running. Not sure if anyone remembers the E3 demo but the bit at 1:57 put such a massive smile on my face. I can only imagine what it would be like to wall run, jet pack and bounce of another wall then land a sweet kill on someone.

It just looks like the battle is on so many different levels so fire could come from anywhere. This game is going to provide some fun battles that is for sure.

That's exactly what it looked like from the demos i've seen. As long as they keep everything balanced it will make for some really good battles. That and having dedicated servers makes this a must have title.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    You don't even have to say it I can only assume when the game is multiplatform on consoles i expect hype to remain at a low Yeah man, i hope it takes a group effort to bring them down. A few of you distract it whilst another player attacks from behind. Depending how well the mechs handle i can see me spending most of my time just running around trying to take the mechs out of the game. The fact that they are quick and agile should make that a bit of a challenge. I'm more excited about the wall running. Not sure if anyone remembers the E3 demo but the bit at 1:57 put such a massive smile on my face. I can only imagine what it would be like to wall run, jet pack and bounce of another wall then land a sweet kill on someone. It just looks like the battle is on so many different levels so fire could come from anywhere. This game is going to provide some fun battles that is for sure. Well, i'm not buying an Xbone and if you knew me with my friends you'd see that i'm being exceptionally harsh on the XBone yet this is my most anticipated game of E3... Funny that it seems the people who will only be playing on the PS4 next generation are the ones trying to downplay it and criticise it. Go figure.
    I already said earlier in this thread that I wont pay full price for an online only game. The platform its on has nothing to do with it for me. I'm just not a big online MP guy. But there you are making the same type of assumption that youre accusing me of making.

Forum Sage
    I already said earlier in this thread that I wont pay full price for an online only game. The platform its on has nothing to do with it for me. I'm just not a big online MP guy. But there you are making the same type of assumption that youre accusing me of making.
    You probably are gonna miss out on good games like this one and The Division. The only difference is that usually with MP you don't get the story but you have better AI with human opponents, but with Titan Fall the story is still a part f it.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    You probably are gonna miss out on good games like this one and The Division. The only difference is that usually with MP you don't get the story but you have better AI with human opponents, but with Titan Fall the story is still a part f it.
    The Division is more like an MMO so I'll be playing that. Elder Scrolls Online is an MMO and an RPG so I'll be playing that. Titanfall looks to like COD with mechs. Even COD itself I rent just for the campaign. MMOs feel almost like SP games for the most part except that the people you see in the game are actual people. So no, I wont be missing out on anything.

Forum Sage

Let's be honest. Had you left it at "I don't like multiplayer games" it wouldn't be an issue but you didn't. And I'm not accusing you of anything, you did that yourself when you said " That and its exclusive for now so Xbox fans will overhype it and defend it against any criticism." When that clearly isn't true.

If you didn't mean what i thought you said then obviously i apologise but you have a very odd way of wording it.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Let's be honest. Had you left it at "I don't like multiplayer games" it wouldn't be an issue but you didn't. And I'm not accusing you of anything, you did that yourself when you said " That and its exclusive for now so Xbox fans will overhype it and defend it against any criticism." When that clearly isn't true. If you didn't mean what i thought you said then obviously i apologise but you have a very odd way of wording it.
    Accuse was the wrong word I guess. I did mean it that way. But youre pointing the finger while doing the same exact same thing by saying its only PS4 guys who are downplaying this game.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 06-27-2013 at 19:46.

Forum Sage

Well then i didn't accuse you of anything lol.
    I just usually find it funny when people of one platform try to downplay a game that isn't on their platform. Just like how some people on the 360 are trying to make out that TLoU isn't a great game simply because they can't play it

Edit:

It's no biggie man. I'm not trying to call you out as a fanboy or anything like that. I just found it amusing.
    Last edited by BBK..; 06-27-2013 at 19:52.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kauldron View Post
    This game is very similar to Starhawk besides First/Third person viewpoint.

On Starhawk however, you can do a lot more.

Edit:
    Ha! daLa, you beat me to it.
    That only means, that this is an obvious thing to notice, that's why you made the same connection and you said it better cause you can also do more in Starhawk, I mean you got access to more stuff.

Forum Sage
    The Division is more like an MMO so I'll be playing that. Elder Scrolls Online is an MMO and an RPG so I'll be playing that. Titanfall looks to like COD with mechs. Even COD itself I rent just for the campaign. MMOs feel almost like SP games for the most part except that the people you see in the game are actual people. So no, I wont be missing out on anything.
    Oh Ok. Had you included that then i would of understood the first time. The way you worded it sounded like you won't pay for an online only game regardless of genre, but i get what you're saying. To each his own.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Well then i didn't accuse you of anything lol. I just usually find it funny when people of one platform try to downplay a game that isn't on their platform. Just like how some people on the 360 are trying to make out that TLoU isn't a great game simply because they can't play it Edit: It's no biggie man. I'm not trying to call you out as a fanboy or anything like that. I just found it amusing.
    Found what amusing? All I said was that I wont pay full price for an online only game. Not sure whats amusing about that but ok. And yeah of course both types of fans do overhype their stuff and downplay the other guys. So what I said earlier is still true. If the game does have a good story line mixed into the MP aspects like Substance said then I could very well change my mind. But for now it just seems like COD with mechs.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 06-27-2013 at 20:04.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Oh Ok. Had you included that then i would of understood the first time. The way you worded it sounded like you won't pay for an online only game regardless of genre, but i get what you're saying. To each his own.
    I should have been more clear I guess. And yeah to each his own.

Forum Sage

Found what amusing? All I said was that I wont pay full price for an online only game. Not sure whats amusing about that but ok. And yeah of course both types of fans do overhype their stuff and downplay the other guys. So what I said earlier is still true. If the game does have a good story line mixed into the MP aspects like Substance said then I could very well change my mind. But for now it just seems like COD with mechs.

I'm referring the post i quoted. I've got no problem with people not like a certain type of game. It's what i accused you of doing that i have a problem with. Anyway, we're going in circles. As I said, it doesn't even matter

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I'm referring the post i quoted. I've got no problem with people not like a certain type of game. It's what i accused you of doing that i have a problem with. Anyway, we're going in circles. As I said, it doesn't even matter
    You have a problem with me doing that yet you did the exact same thing. Nice double standard. But anyway like you said we're just going in circles.

Thread Information