Latest PSU headlines:

Page 1 of 9 1 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

TitanFall for PS4: Am Confirm [Rumor].. or is it?

http://www.gametrailers.com/full-epi...t-tv-titanfall

Ell

Oh

Ell

Watch at the 3 minute mark if you're confused.

Dedicated to the [rumor] tag.
    Last edited by Lefein; 09-04-2013 at 15:09.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    So an other timed exclusive. By the time it hits the PS4 we will know if it's a hit or a miss.

Geoff Keighley has really been pushing this gen. I'm starting to like him.
    Last edited by MjW; 06-27-2013 at 14:40.
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    The game is coming to ps4 but probably not until 2015 or 2016.

CaptainZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    or mostly likely around 6 months after X1/PC release.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainZ View Post
    or mostly likely around 6 months after X1/PC release.
    Well first they have announce it for ps4...lol There is no way it will release six months after the other two versions. That would mean the game is being developed right now for ps4.

CaptainZ
    Well first they have announce it for ps4...lol There is no way it will release six months after the other two versions. That would mean the game is being developed right now for ps4.
    Nope. They are just porting. Not like they are making games from scratch.

This is the nature of bought out timed exclusive. I wonder what will happen to Dead Rising 3.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainZ View Post
    Nope. They are just porting. Not like they are making games from scratch.

This is the nature of bought out timed exclusive. I wonder what will happen to Dead Rising 3.
    Even if it is a port you still need the manpower to do it. They don't have it. Dead Rising 3 is published by MS.

Quote Originally Posted by on the rocks View Post
    Are you so sure they're not working on it right now? It really just seems like ms is paying them to keep quiet on ps4.
    Even if they were it probably wouldn't be released 6 months later.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 08-25-2013 at 00:31.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    nordost
    Are you so sure they're not working on it right now? It really just seems like ms is paying them to keep quiet on ps4.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    FireSol
    Items User name style
    still cant understand all the hype around it

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by FireSol View Post
    Because it is a MS timed exclusive and MS is good at throwing money out to over hype a game.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    FireSol
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Because it is a MS timed exclusive and MS is good at throwing money out to over hype a game.
    its not about ms or exclusuvuty at all, my point is more about gameplay part of the game
    they show us absolutely generic fps game, but ppl jumt t ohype train only because it from former cod creators

Elite Guru
    Looks good but not to worried about playing it... A ton of games for PS4 look (to me at least) more appealing.

Veteran
    Same here, I don't understand how this game got more heads buzz than a game like MGS5, I mean it sure looks great but I think Starhawk is better than this and is really similar, I guess people are excited because is the first game they get of that sorts on Xbox?

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    Same here, I don't understand how this game got more heads buzz than a game like MGS5, I mean it sure looks great but I think Starhawk is better than this and is really similar, I guess people are excited because is the first game they get of that sorts on Xbox?
    Yeah thats propably why. That and its exclusive for now so Xbox fans will overhype it and defend it against any criticism.

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    I know why
    You don't even have to say it I can only assume when the game is multiplatform on consoles i expect hype to remain at a low

Agreed. I think the mechs will add a whole new level of gameplay and strategy to the game. Respawn is on the money with the concept.
    Yeah man, i hope it takes a group effort to bring them down. A few of you distract it whilst another player attacks from behind. Depending how well the mechs handle i can see me spending most of my time just running around trying to take the mechs out of the game.

The fact that they are quick and agile should make that a bit of a challenge.

I'm more excited about the wall running. Not sure if anyone remembers the E3 demo but the bit at 1:57 put such a massive smile on my face. I can only imagine what it would be like to wall run, jet pack and bounce of another wall then land a sweet kill on someone.

It just looks like the battle is on so many different levels so fire could come from anywhere. This game is going to provide some fun battles that is for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Yeah thats propably why. That and its exclusive for now so Xbox fans will overhype it and defend it against any criticism.
    Well, i'm not buying an Xbone and if you knew me with my friends you'd see that i'm being exceptionally harsh on the XBone yet this is my most anticipated game of E3...

Funny that it seems the people who will only be playing on the PS4 next generation are the ones trying to downplay it and criticise it. Go figure.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post

Yeah man, i hope it takes a group effort to bring them down. A few of you distract it whilst another player attacks from behind. Depending how well the mechs handle i can see me spending most of my time just running around trying to take the mechs out of the game.

The fact that they are quick and agile should make that a bit of a challenge.

I'm more excited about the wall running. Not sure if anyone remembers the E3 demo but the bit at 1:57 put such a massive smile on my face. I can only imagine what it would be like to wall run, jet pack and bounce of another wall then land a sweet kill on someone.

It just looks like the battle is on so many different levels so fire could come from anywhere. This game is going to provide some fun battles that is for sure.

That's exactly what it looked like from the demos i've seen. As long as they keep everything balanced it will make for some really good battles. That and having dedicated servers makes this a must have title.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    You don't even have to say it I can only assume when the game is multiplatform on consoles i expect hype to remain at a low Yeah man, i hope it takes a group effort to bring them down. A few of you distract it whilst another player attacks from behind. Depending how well the mechs handle i can see me spending most of my time just running around trying to take the mechs out of the game. The fact that they are quick and agile should make that a bit of a challenge. I'm more excited about the wall running. Not sure if anyone remembers the E3 demo but the bit at 1:57 put such a massive smile on my face. I can only imagine what it would be like to wall run, jet pack and bounce of another wall then land a sweet kill on someone. It just looks like the battle is on so many different levels so fire could come from anywhere. This game is going to provide some fun battles that is for sure. Well, i'm not buying an Xbone and if you knew me with my friends you'd see that i'm being exceptionally harsh on the XBone yet this is my most anticipated game of E3... Funny that it seems the people who will only be playing on the PS4 next generation are the ones trying to downplay it and criticise it. Go figure.
    I already said earlier in this thread that I wont pay full price for an online only game. The platform its on has nothing to do with it for me. I'm just not a big online MP guy. But there you are making the same type of assumption that youre accusing me of making.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    JDizzleNO1
    Items Diablo IIIMetallicaUser name styleDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    maybe because they're excited that xbox is getting its 4th exclusive...oh wait

Master Sage
    Items User name styleLegend of ZeldaDiablo IIIHeath LedgerJoker (limited ICON)Title Style
    This.

Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day.
    Live and die on this day.

Veteran
    This is a very misleading thread, are you trying to say Titanfall has been officially confirmed for PS4? Cause I don't intend to watch an over 20 minutes long video for it.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Does it matter? It's still coming to the ps4

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    Does it matter? It's still coming to the ps4

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
    Not to me. i'll be playing the game wherever it hits first. Luckily for me it's the xbox-one.

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    It is misleading. The guy initially says PS folks have to wait for Titanfall 2.

He does waiver a bit at the question after when pressed, but by no means does it imply Titanfall is definitely hitting the PS.

Would be cool if it does though, I love when good games get spread out for maximum reach and support!
    LMAO

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuguy View Post
    It is misleading. The guy initially says PS folks have to wait for Titanfall 2.

He does waiver a bit at the question after when pressed, but by no means does it imply Titanfall is definitely hitting the PS.

Would be cool if it does though, I love when good games get spread out for maximum reach and support!
    I guess you're right. Of course it is coming to WiiU.

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefein View Post
    I guess you're right. Of course it is coming to WiiU.
    I forgot, sometimes it is bad when people actually read or watch the source OP and objectively interpret it.

A guy shaking his head and stammering is not confirmation of a PS4 port.
    LMAO

Thread Information