Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 52
  1. #26
    Ultimate Veteran
    AaronSOLDIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Age
    22
    Posts
    20,751
    Rep Power
    118
    Points
    67,260 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by JDizzleNO1 View Post
    agreed. if gran turismo didn't exist, there wouldn't be forza
    Yup.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

  2. #27
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Posts
    14,241
    Rep Power
    112
    Points
    31,234 (1,800 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    Your not allowed to say a bad word on exclusives without getting jumped on, Been pretty common in the past few weeks.



    Your right! One is a driving simulator and the other is a racing simulator. Two different games doing two different things.
    lol if you say so

  3. #28
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    COD sells more than 10 million...Does it mean it's the best shooter in the whole wide world? Does it $#@!. Res Evil 6 sold more than the first Res Evil....Do you see where im going with this? Prob not so il give you one more example... If Grid 2 sold 11 million...Would it be better than GT5? No.
    Funny how in discussions in the 360 section regarding PS3 exclusives vs 360 exclusives sales were always your main argument as to the proof that the 360 exclusives were supposedly better. So why the sudden 180 now that we're talking about a PS3 exclusive thats has huge sales numbers? Rhetorical question so no need to answer since we both already know why youre suddenly flip flopping. lol
    Last edited by mistercrow; 06-29-2013 at 01:53.

  4. #29
    Supreme Veteran
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    17,554
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    58,283 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arimax View Post
    Hate on what the fact that GT5 was a disappointment among many big time fans?

    Have you even played the game and noticed all the half-assed attempts in many areas namely Career, Nascar, WRC, Damage(somewhat), A good number of tracks, the Premium vs. Standard concept(that never should have happened), THE FREAKING A.I

    Someone on GTplanet said it best about the A.I as far as GT is concerned every race is mostly catch the rabbit especially those with the weekly challenges.

    I'm sorry if you feel like I'm hating, or anyone else, but dude when people are saying GT3 and on back are better than GT5 that should be enough to tell you it's a disappointment.
    The tracks look balnd as heck though real dissapointed in those also the soujnds, they sound the same from PS2 times.
    AI sucks, its AI. All racing games the REAL fun is racing other humans be it onlinr or your friends in split screen.

    Disappointment doesn't mean $#@!.

    Most of my fave cars are standards and see how they look from my POV.


    Last edited by keefy; 06-29-2013 at 02:15.

  5. #30
    Flaw3d Genius
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Funny how in discussions in the 360 section regarding PS3 exclusives vs 360 exclusives sales were always your main argument as to the proof that the 360 exclusives were supposedly better. So why the sudden 180 now that we're talking about a PS3 exclusive thats has huge sales numbers? Rhetorical question so no need to answer since we both already know why youre suddenly flip flopping. lol
    Show me, I have said so many times on here that sales dont equal good games. Go to the biggest Gran Turismo site on the net to see how well GT5 was received.

    I often wonder about people like yourself who constantly bang on about sales over gameplay if you actually play the games mentioned!!

  6. Likes Arimax likes this post
  7. #31
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    Show me, I have said so many times on here that sales dont equal good games. Go to the biggest Gran Turismo site on the net to see how well GT5 was received. I often wonder about people like yourself who constantly bang on about sales over gameplay if you actually play the games mentioned!!
    What percent of the 10 million sold are represented in that GT forum? lol You really are completely full of it. lol You've banged on about sales all the time in defense of your precious Xbox while always bashing on the PS3 and its games. And therefore I have to wonder the same about you. Youre not fooling anybody hiding behind that TLOU avatar. lol My Gamertag is Painkiller53. Go check it out and see what I've played. I dont have my 360 anymore but I'm sure you can still look me up and see what I've played. I'm on mynds friend list ask him. As for PS3 my PSN is Mistercrow. Then see just how much youre talking out of your ass right now. lol
    Last edited by mistercrow; 06-29-2013 at 03:24.

  8. #32
    Dedicated Member
    Arimax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    PSN ID
    Netherlord
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,066
    Rep Power
    63
    Points
    3,903 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    Show me, I have said so many times on here that sales dont equal good games. Go to the biggest Gran Turismo site on the net to see how well GT5 was received.

    I often wonder about people like yourself who constantly bang on about sales over gameplay if you actually play the games mentioned!!

    Wait you're a member over at GTplanet I'll probably PM later about that.

    But even still I've seen all those threads and posted in them, and they've ripped GT5 to shreds in fact they've talked about things I'm not even aware of that's wrong with GT5.

    GT5 biggest problem is GT5 Prolouge being better than it, and the fact it didn't have the exact same jump on driving games GT3 did. Which was bundled with PS2.

  9. #33
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arimax View Post
    Wait you're a member over at GTplanet I'll probably PM later about that. But even still I've seen all those threads and posted in them, and they've ripped GT5 to shreds in fact they've talked about things I'm not even aware of that's wrong with GT5. GT5 biggest problem is GT5 Prolouge being better than it, and the fact it didn't have the exact same jump on driving games GT3 did. Which was bundled with PS2.
    What percent of the 10 million people who bought the game does the GT Planet forum represent? lol Give me a break. You guys are trying way too hard. And how come Forza 4 sold so much less and Forza Horizon completely flopped? Because they were better games? lol And you can keep pounding that dislike button on every post I make and it still doesn't change a thing. lol
    Last edited by mistercrow; 06-29-2013 at 03:34.

  10. #34
    Dedicated Member
    Arimax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    PSN ID
    Netherlord
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,066
    Rep Power
    63
    Points
    3,903 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    What percent of the 10 million people who bought the game does the GT Planet forum represent? lol Give me a break. You guys are trying way too hard.
    If you say so man I'm sorry Kaz himself admitted GT5 was rushed and even after Spec 2.0 the game still feels half-done.

    If anyone is trying way to hard it's you.

  11. #35
    Flaw3d Genius
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Arimax View Post
    Wait you're a member over at GTplanet I'll probably PM later about that.

    But even still I've seen all those threads and posted in them, and they've ripped GT5 to shreds in fact they've talked about things I'm not even aware of that's wrong with GT5.

    GT5 biggest problem is GT5 Prolouge being better than it, and the fact it didn't have the exact same jump on driving games GT3 did. Which was bundled with PS2.
    Yeah man been on for years. Over there they know that 10 million sales does not make it a excellent game lol

    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    What percent of the 10 million sold are represented in that GT forum? lol You really are completely full of it. lol You've banged on about sales all the time in defense of your precious Xbox while always bashing on the PS3 and its games. And therefore I have to wonder the same about you. Youre not fooling anybody hiding behind that TLOU avatar. lol My Gamertag is Painkiller53. Go check it out and see what I've played. I dont have my 360 anymore but I'm sure you can still look me up and see what I've played. I'm on mynds friend list ask him. As for PS3 my PSN is Mistercrow. Then see just how much youre talking out of your ass right now. lol
    Getting ya wee knickers in a right twist there. Face it GT5 was a huge disappointment it could of sold 1 billion copies that would not change the gameplay/sound/graphics/ps2 cars/ps2 tracks...GT6 should sort everything that was wrong with 5...so lets see.

    As for Forza selling less...check post 23
    Last edited by Flaw3d Genius; 06-29-2013 at 03:38.

  12. #36
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arimax View Post
    If you say so man I'm sorry Kaz himself admitted GT5 was rushed and even after Spec 2.0 the game still feels half-done. If anyone is trying way to hard it's you.
    Never said it wasn't rushed or had no shortcomings but its not the trainwreck youre making out to be. And it isnt like it got really bad reviews either. But you just go ahead and keep grinding away at it. lol

  13. #37
    Flaw3d Genius
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Never said it wasn't rushed or had no shortcomings but its not the trainwreck youre making out to be. And it isnt like it got really bad reviews either. But you just go ahead and keep grinding away at it. lol
    Post 6 he says it wasnt a trainwreck???

    Quote Originally Posted by Arimax View Post

    It might not be a train wreck, but Kaz knows GT6 needs to go over well if he even wants there to be success for the series on PS4 let's just put it that way.

  14. #38
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    Yeah man been on for years. Over there they know that 10 million sales does not make it a excellent game lol Getting ya wee knickers in a right twist there. Face it GT5 was a huge disappointment it could of sold 1 billion copies that would not change the gameplay/sound/graphics/ps2 cars/ps2 tracks...GT6 should sort everything that was wrong with 5...so lets see.
    Not at all. If anybody is upset its you. Thats why you follow me around the forum. I'm just pointing out your double standards. Forza 4 sold way less copies and Forza Horizon completely flopped because they were better games. And the premium car models in GT 5 completely smoke the cartoony car models in the Forza games by far.

  15. #39
    Dedicated Member
    Arimax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    PSN ID
    Netherlord
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,066
    Rep Power
    63
    Points
    3,903 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    Yeah man been on for years. Over there they know that 10 million sales does not make it a excellent game lol



    Getting ya wee knickers in a right twist there. Face it GT5 was a huge disappointment it could of sold 1 billion copies that would not change the gameplay/sound/graphics/ps2 cars/ps2 tracks...GT6 should sort everything that was wrong with 5...so lets see.
    Oh man you don't have to tell me I already know over there I'm Zuku btw.

  16. #40
    Flaw3d Genius
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Not at all. If anybody is upset its you. Thats why you follow me around. I'm just pointing out your double standards. Forza 4 sold way less copies and Forza Horizon completely flopped because they were better games. And the premium car models in GT 5 completely smoke the cartoony car models in the Forza games by far.
    Your just not getting this sales carry on are you...

  17. #41
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    Your just not getting this sales carry on are you...
    Yeah because we all know people keep buying crappy games by the millions and pass on the good ones. And you just keep flip flopping from your prior opinions. Keep fighting the good fight bro. lol
    Last edited by mistercrow; 06-29-2013 at 03:50.

  18. #42
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    Post 6 he says it wasnt a trainwreck???
    After I called him on it. Anyway its called a figure of speech.

  19. #43
    Dedicated Member
    Arimax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    PSN ID
    Netherlord
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,066
    Rep Power
    63
    Points
    3,903 (0 Banked)
    Regardless if you called me on it, or not it's still doesn't change the fact it's a disappointment much like FFXIII was much of a disappointment to many folks over here.

    Want another example Bayonetta if I'm not mistaken didn't hit it's sales target maybe it has by now, but I guess at 1.35 mil it pretty much sucks right?

    Even though it was highly rated by a lot of people.

  20. #44
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arimax View Post
    Regardless if you called me on it, or not it's still doesn't change the fact it's a disappointment much like FFXIII was much of a disappointment to many folks over here. Want another example Bayonetta if I'm not mistaken didn't hit it's sales target maybe it has by now, but I guess at 1.35 mil it pretty much sucks right? Even though it was highly rated by a lot of people.
    Your opinion is noted. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

  21. #45
    Ultimate Veteran
    mickice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Australia, In a Kangaroo's pouch.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    21,925
    Rep Power
    128
    Points
    21,445 (40,000 Banked)
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Can't wait, after The Last Of Us I am truly excited to game once more.
    I'll most likely buy the most expensive edition they release here.

    - Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

  22. #46
    Flaw3d Genius
    Guest
    We should get a PSU Demo Fastest Lap comp!

  23. #47
    Superior Member
    JDizzleNO1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    where the sun don't shine
    PSN ID
    JDizzleNO1
    Posts
    875
    Rep Power
    30
    Points
    2,327 (0 Banked)
    Items Diablo IIIMetallicaUser name styleDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Yeah because we all know people keep buying crappy games by the millions and pass on the good ones. And you just keep flip flopping from your prior opinions. Keep fighting the good fight bro. lol
    *cough*Call of Duty*cough*



  24. #48
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by JDizzleNO1 View Post
    *cough*Call of Duty*cough*
    I dont consider COD a crap game. Overrated? Yes. Crap game? No. I enjoy the campaigns mostly.

  25. #49
    Dedicated Member
    Arimax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    PSN ID
    Netherlord
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,066
    Rep Power
    63
    Points
    3,903 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Your opinion is noted. We'll just have to agree to disagree.
    I guess we will, but take a trip over to GTplanet for about 3 days you'll come back a little different. I still stand by what I said though Kaz knows GT6 has to be damn near perfect, and I don't mean it can't have glitches cause not game is perfect in that regard, but he needs to bring back the feeling of GT what it was between GT1-GT4.

  26. #50
    Superior Member
    JDizzleNO1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    where the sun don't shine
    PSN ID
    JDizzleNO1
    Posts
    875
    Rep Power
    30
    Points
    2,327 (0 Banked)
    Items Diablo IIIMetallicaUser name styleDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    I dont consider COD a crap game. Overrated? Yes. Crap game? No. I enjoy the campaigns mostly.
    you are right about this. my bitterness for this series comes from a different source but that's a topic for another day.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.