Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 39
  1. #1

    Watch Dogs We Are Data Site

    http://wearedata.watchdogs.com/

    This is going to be one awesome game
    Last edited by Super Manning; 06-27-2013 at 22:05.

  2. #2
    Master Poster
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,375
    Rep Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Manning View Post
    http://wearedata.watchdogs.com/

    This is going to be one awesome game
    yea I'm heading to preorder it today as a matter of fact. it does look to be one of the better titles announced so far for the 4



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  3. #3
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    34,262
    Rep Power
    223
    not catching onto this whole data-hacking thing.

  4. #4
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    YoungMullah88
    Posts
    15,246
    Rep Power
    138
    after seeing the division all hope for this game has been lost (cross gen titles ftl)...I'll still get it because it's a grounded 3rd person shooter but getting traded as soon as more games hit.

    H Hour please get funded

    Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Apprentice
    n0na90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PSN ID
    nona90
    Age
    26
    Posts
    417
    Rep Power
    72
    Awesome. Already got it pre-ordered.

  6. #6
    Master Poster
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,375
    Rep Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    not catching onto this whole data-hacking thing.
    yea but it's kinda something new though


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  7. #7
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    357
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    after seeing the division all hope for this game has been lost
    they look to be 2 completely different types of games to me and both are looking good in my opinion.

  8. #8
    Master Poster
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,375
    Rep Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakesHead View Post
    they look to be 2 completely different types of games to me and both are looking good in my opinion.
    I agree I don't really see how somebody could write off watch dogs because of the division. I mean, to each their own and I'll admit that the division does look pretty good but I mean damn c'mon, it's WATCH DOGS lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  9. #9
    Master Guru
    TDbank24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,202
    Rep Power
    92
    Watch Dogs will be mind blowing. I can't wait.


  10. #10
    Master Poster
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,375
    Rep Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by TDbank24 View Post
    Watch Dogs will be mind blowing. I can't wait.
    100% man already got half of it paid off


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  11. #11
    Superior Member
    Flumbooze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    PSN ID
    Flumbooze
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    after seeing the division all hope for this game has been lost (cross gen titles ftl)...I'll still get it because it's a grounded 3rd person shooter but getting traded as soon as more games hit.

    H Hour please get funded

    Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
    This game is completely different from The Division, what the $#@! are you on about? Watch Dogs isn't even focussed on shooting. And what has H Hour got to do with this? Do your research.

  12. #12
    Master Poster
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,375
    Rep Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Flumbooze View Post
    This game is completely different from The Division, what the $#@! are you on about? Watch Dogs isn't even focussed on shooting. And what has H Hour got to do with this? Do your research.
    I agree. that's the whole reason I've preorderd watch dogs is because it's not focuses on shooting. Are you getting watch dogs?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  13. #13
    Superior Member
    Flumbooze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    PSN ID
    Flumbooze
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    I agree. that's the whole reason I've preorderd watch dogs is because it's not focuses on shooting. Are you getting watch dogs?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Yup, day 1 title for me and the most exciting launch title for me as well.

  14. #14
    Master Poster
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,375
    Rep Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Flumbooze View Post
    Yup, day 1 title for me and the most exciting launch title for me as well.
    same here almost got it completely paid off


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  15. #15
    Superior Member
    Flumbooze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    PSN ID
    Flumbooze
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    same here almost got it completely paid off


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    I haven't pre-ordered it, but will soon probably. Or I'll buy it digital.

  16. #16
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    357
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    I agree I don't really see how somebody could write off watch dogs because of the division. I mean, to each their own and I'll admit that the division does look pretty good but I mean damn c'mon, it's WATCH DOGS lol
    Right? How can one resist either?

  17. #17
    Master Poster
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,375
    Rep Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakesHead View Post
    Right? How can one resist either?
    it's just plain blasphemous lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  18. #18
    Apprentice
    Hermes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Mt. Olympus (North Carolina)
    PSN ID
    HermesTheGod
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    32
    I knew I was getting this Day 1, but this......This is just Icing on the cake. And I mean A LOT of Icing.

    To be honest, they could really turn the "WeAreData" into a mobile game app in which you compete with other players around the world on their phones. Especially with the info they have on the map.

    I'm super-hype right now on this game!

  19. #19
    Master Poster
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,375
    Rep Power
    81
    I know it's a game sit but if the maps of stuff is I'm anyways accurate, has anybody thought of how people could use that?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  20. #20
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    34,262
    Rep Power
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    yea but it's kinda something new though


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    well what is it? why is hacking supposedly so much fun?

  21. #21
    Superior Member
    Flumbooze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    PSN ID
    Flumbooze
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    I know it's a game sit but if the maps of stuff is I'm anyways accurate, has anybody thought of how people could use that?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    I don't think any important info is shown, is there?

  22. #22
    Apprentice
    Hermes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Mt. Olympus (North Carolina)
    PSN ID
    HermesTheGod
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    well what is it? why is hacking supposedly so much fun?
    Because usually, Hacking + Video Games don't mix very well for people.

    Seriously though, I find the idea of being able to control the world around me through digital technology fascinating. The limits for this game can easily be pushed.

  23. #23
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    34,262
    Rep Power
    223
    ok but is there more to it than just pushing the x button? is there difficulty involved? can anyone be the baddest hacker?

  24. #24
    Master Poster
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,375
    Rep Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Flumbooze View Post
    I don't think any important info is shown, is there?
    I'm saying like te general layout of the city. regardless of what some ppl say, stuff on that game is possible EXACTLY how it is portrayed. so if u know certain layouts of the circuitry of a city, traffic lights, cameras, etc, u could do a lot with that if u had bad intentions


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  25. #25
    Superior Member
    Flumbooze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    PSN ID
    Flumbooze
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    I'm saying like te general layout of the city. regardless of what some ppl say, stuff on that game is possible EXACTLY how it is portrayed. so if u know certain layouts of the circuitry of a city, traffic lights, cameras, etc, u could do a lot with that if u had bad intentions


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Yes, but you can get that information anyway. You don't need this site to find all that stuff.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts