Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Veteran
    A little place called none of your **** business. United States.
    Items 360 SlimPS3 SlimNaughty Dog
    I'm happy with the PS4 launch lineup. A hell of a lot better than the launch lineup of the PS3. Several first party and a great deal of 3rd party titles. I'm pleased with what I am seeing. Late 2014 will be even better with less focus on current gen hardware and more focus on XB1/PS4 titles. There's always that year of cross platform titles and then people move on.

I don't really need a water cooler/remote control as of right now.

Extreme Poster
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    alright, i guess i'll just have to say it...since some of you don't frequent the forums much.

you guys don't remember him? he's taking you all for suckers. Click on his name, look at his thread history, move on.

3. Likes Merchant wishes they had posted this first.
    Forum Sage

I think i'm mostly excited to see the start up for the first time

5. Likes MartyRules wishes they had posted this first.
    Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    alright, i guess i'll just have to say it...since some of you don't frequent the forums much. you guys don't remember him? he's taking you all for suckers. Click on his name, look at his thread history, move on.
    Yeah hes pretty active over at Team Xbox. And I just looked over his thread history and theres a definite recurring theme there. Good catch Sufi. +rep

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Aside from Knack none of the launch titles interest me either. And after seeing some gameplay of Knack at E3 I'm kinda turned off on that too. Will just wait for Fallout 4 fall 2014 or whenever it hits.
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzyreactor
    Nothing more exciting than bringing home a brand new console and watching a download screen for a hour.

yay, next gen!

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by unicron7 View Post
    I'm happy with the PS4 launch lineup. A hell of a lot better than the launch lineup of the PS3. Several first party and a great deal of 3rd party titles. I'm pleased with what I am seeing. Late 2014 will be even better with less focus on current gen hardware and more focus on XB1/PS4 titles. There's always that year of cross platform titles and then people move on.
    Agreed. The launch lineup is looking good to me. I cant wait.

9. Likes Mo-green28 wishes they had posted this first.
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    vinny_pizza79
    I'm getting one because financially I can, I know it's already on my son's Christmas list and by then I expect more games coming down the pike. Even if that doesn't happen, he'll be fine with Knack and anything on PS+ like Drive Club.

Then when March rolls around, I'll already have it in place for MLB 14 The Show!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    N0REGARD4LIFE
    Items PlayStationDiceBattlefield 3
    I'm a huge Battlefield fan, so getting my PS4 at launch to play that game ASAP is a must for me.

12. Likes Mo-green28 wishes they had posted this first.
    Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    Better versions of games from ps3-ps4?

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    Better versions of games from ps3-ps4?
    geez don't say that I've seen posts of no good launch titles for ps4. I don't agree though I think they're starting off well and can only continue to build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    I like buying a console the day it comes out. Playing with new tech, not ring restricted with what games I can buy. Building a library of games from day 1. Feels good.

Via Tapatalk

PS4/PS3/X360/WiiU/PC/3DS/PSV

Super Elite
    Items User name style
    Thought about getting day one, but I'll probably end up waiting a year. Wait for the first batch of consoles to break down and see how Sony will handle it.
    Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.8GHz | Nvidia 660 ti | 6 GB Corsair Xms 1333 Mhz | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 250 GB WD HDD | Windows 7 Ultimate |

17. Likes AaronSOLDIER wishes they had posted this first.
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    I like buying a console the day it comes out. Playing with new tech, not ring restricted with what games I can buy. Building a library of games from day 1. Feels good.

Via Tapatalk
    well this will be the first gen that I'll be able to say I did exactly that so I'm pumped

Superior Member
    Well my 2 launch games will be Battlefield 4 which will definitely be bigger and better on PS4.

And

NBA 2k14 which I expect the same. Plus I always figure the faster I get it, the less I have to think about getting it lol. I can just focus on the games.
    Ride or die Sony(Playstation) supporter since 12/25/1997 Currently playing: Mass Effect 3, NBA 2K14, Tomba,Battlefield 4,Warframe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
    Holding down Turtle Power since 1991

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo-green28 View Post
    Well my 2 launch games will be Battlefield 4 which will definitely be bigger and better on PS4.

And

NBA 2k14 which I expect the same. Plus I always figure the faster I get it, the less I have to think about getting it lol. I can just focus on the games.
    I was looking at 2k14 today it does look like it would be a good investment. but that's coming from a guy who still plays 2k11 lol

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    chriharr
    Being able to play PS4 games day one on my Vita is the main incentive for me... living in a city with High Speed internet everywhere it's bliss for me to be able to play my console games at home and on the go... pre-ordered my PS4 console, extra controller, PS4 Eye, KillZone and Watchdogs the day after the E3 announcement that PS4 would be remote play compatible for every single game apart from the PS4 Eye games etc.

Been a Sony Playstation gamer since the fat PS ONE days and it just gets better and better, honestly it's great that the system comes with a headset but honestly sony needs to work on a better blocking system to filter out all the little idiots that spend a whole multiplayer session saying bob saget every 10 seconds and calling you names etc. It's great that PS Plus is mandatory this time round free play honestly gets sad when you allow "just anyone" access to your network of players, at least people who pay a little bit more money for multiplayer will be doing so for the same reasons as they want a good multiplayer experience not one that sucks with little idiots ruining it. lol

The controller was another thing that sold me way before I saw the Feb announcement as it was leaked a while back I knew that it was already awesome and redesigned to be more comfortable etc.

Can't wait for PS4
    " A Toll's a toll and a roll's a roll. If we don't get no toll's, then we don't eat no roll's"

Superior Member
    Just to be clear, to me it's not about bragging rights or to have a shiny new console on day 1 or that i dont have the financial means, but a console is only as good as the games out for it. And among the exclusives, i only see killzone sf as the good one because second son and mlb the show dont drop till 2014. I have seen knack repeatedly, it simply looks unimpressive. drive club looks okay but sony needs to show more of it. So far i dont think getting a ps4 before march/april next year would be worthwhile to me. The overall launch lineup including multiplats looks a little better than the ps3 launch lineup but still not worthy for a day one purchase imo. I was just asking what others are thinking about the launch lineup and getting one on launch day.

Superior Member
    Well I want a launch system because I don't have the willpower to wait! haha! All I know is this shiny new upgrade is just waiting to be bought and plugged into my tv and I want it!

The other reason I want it at launch is because I am purposefully waiting to purchase Watch Dogs, Assassins Creed IV, and Battlefield 4 for the PS4. That means I will have Watch Dogs, Assassins Creed IV, Battlefield 4, and Killzone 4 at launch.....that's a pretty damn good lineup imo. 4 times better than ps3's lineup with only Resistance: FOM on my launch day PS3, which still works to this day.

I will however wait for the Xbox one for more games to be of interest to me. Of the Xbox Ones launch day titles that PS4 wont have, only Rise peeks my interest. Titanfall is a launch window title but I will purchase that for PC.
    Last edited by WretchedSoul21; 06-30-2013 at 06:40.
    "Bigfoot is blurry, that is the problem...it is not the photographers fault...Bigfoot is blurry and that is extra scary to me because there is an extra large out-of-focus creature roaming the countryside....Run he's fuzzy, get out of here" ~ Mitch Hedburg, RIP you crazy fool

Veteran
    I won't be getting one Day 1. I can't afford it. Will get one when I can, though. Early on, for sure. It'll be nice to know what kind of tech problems I'll have to look forward to, also.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Quote Originally Posted by rene2kx View Post
    Just to be clear, to me it's not about bragging rights or to have a shiny new console on day 1 or that i dont have the financial means, but a console is only as good as the games out for it. And among the exclusives, i only see killzone sf as the good one because second son and mlb the show dont drop till 2014. I have seen knack repeatedly, it simply looks unimpressive. drive club looks okay but sony needs to show more of it. So far i dont think getting a ps4 before march/april next year would be worthwhile to me. The overall launch lineup including multiplats looks a little better than the ps3 launch lineup but still not worthy for a day one purchase imo. I was just asking what others are thinking about the launch lineup and getting one on launch day.
    Dunno about that, PS3 had a pretty diverse launch and not long after MotorStorm, which was hooked on for like a year, then they shut down the servers, pretty much why I'm not sold on any of Evolutions games anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzyreactor
    Nothing more exciting than bringing home a brand new console and watching a download screen for a hour.

yay, next gen!

Dedicated Member

If I were you, I definitely wouldn't buy it then.

Thread Information