Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901

Sony sticking to their support

so I'm preordering watch dogs and battlefield 4 for ps4 yesterday in gamestop, and at the end of the transaction the clerk hands me a list of games coming out for the ps4 and ps3. I was amazed! There are 60 games that will be released into 2014. Im glad that Sony is sticking by their word and keeping up support for the ps3. I won't be playing mine much when I get my ps4 but it's going to make a lot of people happy who aren't switching immediately to next gen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    sorry tapatalk messed up and did a double post

thats good. i wont be switching to ps4 any time soon.

im a hardcore fighting gamer. ps4 wont be having any fighter at launch so im enjoying my ps3 for a long time. only reason im still play videogames now is just for fighting games and im 28. without fighting games i would stop gaming. i still think of tekken and street fighter playing them in my mind day dreaming at work ahahha.

might get a wii U for new smash bros and new mario kart while waiting for fighter to apear on ps4. still kindda piss that ps4 wont have option to play online for free though. i mean i dont mind paying for ps plus because of all that awesome stuff we get but having no option for free online sounds more like they controlling us gamers...... like not moral. similar to when microsoft was gonna make Xbox One require Online to function and pay fee for used game to play on the system. feels being controlled.

in ps3..... feels freedom no restriction. option for free online and option for pay. i will probly pay for ps plus on ps4 if they have free online option because it feels freedom.

no free online option is like shoes stores took off shoe lace that the manufactuer includes on the shoes and sell it to people, if people want the lace, they must pay fee. im just not cool with it. no matter if we get a free jet water ski, mountain bikes if we pay..... it still fact that they took she lace off that manufactuer includes.

we as a consumer should do something about it. its all bout pride.
    Last edited by QwoshOfTheOz; 07-01-2013 at 06:39.

Superior Member
    Items Final Fantasy IVAtlus
    Im glad they are still could get more sales easily with the good games that are coming! Gladly keeping my PS3.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Sony always supports the predecessor for quite some time after the new system gets released. I don't expect PS3 to be any different.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

6. Likes MacP likes this post
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by QwoshOfTheOz View Post
    thats good. i wont be switching to ps4 any time soon.

im a hardcore fighting gamer. ps4 wont be having any fighter at launch so im enjoying my ps3 for a long time. only reason im still play videogames now is just for fighting games and im 28. without fighting games i would stop gaming. i still think of tekken and street fighter playing them in my mind day dreaming at work ahahha.

might get a wii U for new smash bros and new mario kart while waiting for fighter to apear on ps4. still kindda piss that ps4 wont have option to play online for free though. i mean i dont mind paying for ps plus because of all that awesome stuff we get but having no option for free online sounds more like they controlling us gamers...... like not moral. similar to when microsoft was gonna make Xbox One require Online to function and pay fee for used game to play on the system. feels being controlled.

in ps3..... feels freedom no restriction. option for free online and option for pay. i will probly pay for ps plus on ps4 if they have free online option because it feels freedom.

no free online option is like shoes stores took off shoe lace that the manufactuer includes on the shoes and sell it to people, if people want the lace, they must pay fee. im just not cool with it. no matter if we get a free jet water ski, mountain bikes if we pay..... it still fact that they took she lace off that manufactuer includes.

we as a consumer should do something about it. its all bout pride.
    lol even though Im not too pissed about having to pay for ps4 online I will admit that your shoe manufacturing metaphor was excellent lol

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    Sony always supports the predecessor for quite some time after the new system gets released. I don't expect PS3 to be any different.
    well this is the first console I've gotten at release and actually laid attention to wtf is going on so I was surprised. just another thing Sony does right I guess

Apprentice
    Well, didn't the last game made for PS2 only just come out like 6 months ago or something (very roughly)?

I'm glad they do this; makes me feel better about not being able to get a PS4 until further down the track.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Mate View Post
    Well, didn't the last game made for PS2 only just come out like 6 months ago or something (very roughly)?

I'm glad they do this; makes me feel better about not being able to get a PS4 until further down the track.
    no the final game for the ps2 is being released soon after 13 years. it's FIFA 2014

Super Elite
    I'm glad Sony are doing this!
    Sent from my computer using keyboard.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by MacP View Post
    I'm glad Sony are doing this!
    I am too, shows a lot of respect from Sony for their customers.

Thread Information