Latest PSU headlines:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4
    Extreme Poster
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator 101 View Post
    So does this mean that at least some of the things such as Internet Explorer and Netflix will finally no longer be behind a paywall?
    i don't think he made those calls anyway, i don't think we're going to see any new changes other than the ones they end up planning to do anyway. meaning, not related to him leaving i think.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator 101 View Post
    So does this mean that at least some of the things such as Internet Explorer and Netflix will finally no longer be behind a paywall?
    lol keep dreaming
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Elite Member
    So don leaves!! what do it mean for MS now!! what's next for don = Zynga Tv coming soon near you!!! lmao

Extreme Poster
    it means good for MS because i don't see him as a good leader. he oked all of this so he failed.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    it means good for MS because i don't see him as a good leader. he oked all of this so he failed.
    Mattrick is terrible IMO. Not to mention that damn smug look makes me want to punch his face. Same as Spencer.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Extreme Poster
    haha nah i never got that feeling from him. he just kinda came off as he doesn't know much about games.

i somewhat had that from moore (but i like him now because he doesn't talk much anymore) and a little from allard -this dude was too hip for gaming, he's probably been getting a lot of $#@! ever since he left- but a lot from nelson (saw him being a smartass with a news guy).

i used to like ken but i look back now and he comes off as a douche too lol. phil was always cool and will always be cool. you know this guy's got his game on. i'm surprised MS hasn't put him in charge yet. i like kaz more now but he was cheesy during the ridge racer ordeal lol.

like bill gates and have a lot of respect for him but not developers/developers/developers guy.

the head of Sony -stringer- comes off as those colonial bastards from the mid 20th century imagine him saying to his guards, "Hang him!"

then you have that little midget guy...what is he? he's from Sony...forgot his name. he's just sorta there. always nervous and sweatin' and $#@! lol. but he's alright, at least he doesn't make stupid comments.

it's kinda fun following all of these heads.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Shuhei is one of my favourites. Same with Phil H. Jack Tretton has improved vastly from when he first started talking on stage for Playstation.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    haha nah i never got that feeling from him. he just kinda came off as he doesn't know much about games.

i somewhat had that from moore (but i like him now because he doesn't talk much anymore) and a little from allard -this dude was too hip for gaming, he's probably been getting a lot of $#@! ever since he left- but a lot from nelson (saw him being a smartass with a news guy).

i used to like ken but i look back now and he comes off as a douche too lol. phil was always cool and will always be cool. you know this guy's got his game on. i'm surprised MS hasn't put him in charge yet. i like kaz more now but he was cheesy during the ridge racer ordeal lol.

like bill gates and have a lot of respect for him but not developers/developers/developers guy.

the head of Sony -stringer- comes off as those colonial bastards from the mid 20th century imagine him saying to his guards, "Hang him!"

then you have that little midget guy...what is he? he's from Sony...forgot his name. he's just sorta there. always nervous and sweatin' and $#@! lol. but he's alright, at least he doesn't make stupid comments.

it's kinda fun following all of these heads.
    Lol. Nice break down.

Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    Lol. Nice break down.
    my wife always tells me that I sound uneducated when I talk.

and I always reply to her with, "buuu $#@!!" or "a don give a $#@!!"

10. Likes PS4freak likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    my wife always tells me that I sound uneducated when I talk.

and I always reply to her with, "buuu $#@!!" or "a don give a $#@!!"
    Sure fooled me! I think she is just jealous of your intellect.

12. Likes Omar likes this post
    Extreme Poster
    that's too true man.

i forgot to mention that she says that while she's makin me a sandwich lol. jk of course she's bred and raised here so she speaks much better than me. about half of my life i spent growing up in pakistan and a little more than half of my life -so far- here now.
    Last edited by Omar; 07-02-2013 at 23:24.

Thread Information