Latest PSU headlines:

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 48
  1. #1
    Apprentice
    Super Manning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    9
    Points
    2,839 (0 Banked)

    Could the PS4 release date be early as October?

    http://www.dailygame.net/videogames/...ding-to-amazon

    Would be pretty interesting if it was a October release date
    Last edited by Super Manning; 07-02-2013 at 06:46.

  2. #2
    Master Sage
    HellsJester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Yharnam
    Posts
    13,155
    Rep Power
    110
    Points
    33,509 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Speculation for awhile now has been October/November.




  3. #3
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The state of Natural
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    13
    Points
    2,713 (0 Banked)
    I got an email from BestBuy saying the release date for my ps4 changed from dec 30 to Nov 30. Others have said, November 17, I think Lens of truth website said " a little birdy" told them ps4 was going to be out November 13 or 15 or something. I'll just count on my best buy email as a solid Nov 30th for the release until I get another email from them with an update.

  4. #4
    Master Sage
    HellsJester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Yharnam
    Posts
    13,155
    Rep Power
    110
    Points
    33,509 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post
    I got an email from BestBuy saying the release date for my ps4 changed from dec 30 to Nov 30. Others have said, November 17, I think Lens of truth website said " a little birdy" told them ps4 was going to be out November 13 or 15 or something. I'll just count on my best buy email as a solid Nov 30th for the release until I get another email from them with an update.
    I can guarantee you it will be out before black friday which is November 29th.




  5. #5
    Apprentice
    Super Manning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    9
    Points
    2,839 (0 Banked)
    As long as it is release before the Xbox One all is good

  6. #6
    Forum Elder
    Abdou23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Egypt
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,547
    Rep Power
    50
    Points
    11,334 (0 Banked)
    The sooner the better, i'm willing to buy it today. But here is a question, does the devs. set their launch titles release date according to when will the console be released or is it the other way around ?!

    PSN: Abdou023
    Currently Playing: GTA 5

  7. #7
    Super Moderator
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,536
    Rep Power
    141
    Points
    77,978 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I hope so but I think it will be put in November.




    Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

  8. #8

    Royals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Florida
    PSN ID
    Royals26
    Age
    20
    Posts
    4,007
    Rep Power
    56
    Points
    1,106 (453 Banked)
    Items AppleBattlefield 3Dice
    An October release would be awesome but I think it's going to be mid November.

  9. #9
    Master Guru
    Fon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    @Home
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,115
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    107,340 (10,000 Banked)
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    It would be even more interesting if it was released on the 9th of October!







  10. #10
    Master Sage
    HellsJester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Yharnam
    Posts
    13,155
    Rep Power
    110
    Points
    33,509 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fon View Post
    It would be even more interesting if it was released on the 9th of October!
    Whats special about that date?




  11. #11
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    PSN ID
    ckarlic
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    656 (0 Banked)
    The sooner the better IMO . Im thinking second week of November but hoping it will be in October though.

  12. #12
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Manning View Post
    http://www.dailygame.net/videogames/...ding-to-amazon

    Would be pretty interesting if it was a October release date
    Like the guys have said theres been a lot of speculation. Theres an electronics store in Beligum I think it was that had the release date of Nov. 13th. With all the right things they've done, I'll bet on one thing: The ps4 will be out before the Xbox one



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  13. #13
    Elite Guru
    TAZ427's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sugar Land, TX
    PSN ID
    TAZ427
    Age
    43
    Posts
    5,046
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    20,337 (0 Banked)
    Bah, I think it's pure speculation. The Release dates of those games are based on overall release dates. Remember these are multiplat games including PS3 and 360.

    I don't see them releasing it in October. I'd see them wanting to stockpile more for the extra several weeks for as big of a launch as possible, so long as there's great demand for launch devices than they can actually deliver, which at this point, this is what ever indication shows.



  14. #14
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ427 View Post
    Bah, I think it's pure speculation. The Release dates of those games are based on overall release dates. Remember these are multiplat games including PS3 and 360.

    I don't see them releasing it in October. I'd see them wanting to stockpile more for the extra several weeks for as big of a launch as possible, so long as there's great demand for launch devices than they can actually deliver, which at this point, this is what ever indication shows.
    So what your saying is that the game release dates and the console releases aren't correlated at all?



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  15. #15
    Apprentice
    Libra-75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    PSN ID
    Libra-75
    Posts
    497
    Rep Power
    9
    Points
    1,061 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    Like the guys have said theres been a lot of speculation. Theres an electronics store in Beligum I think it was that had the release date of Nov. 13th. With all the right things they've done, I'll bet on one thing: The ps4 will be out before the Xbox one
    Yeah, I've seen that one too. Media Markt i Amsterdam apparently have posters up that says November 13th (if it's not fake).

    http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/...ally-revealed#

  16. #16
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Libra-75 View Post
    Yeah, I've seen that one too. Media Markt i Amsterdam apparently have posters up that says November 13th (if it's not fake).

    http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/...ally-revealed#
    Yea Amsterdam I couldn't friggin remember the exact one lol. Yea I read that like, a week or so ago on my ps4 news app. That's the big question is if its fake or not. Although, you do have to consider that its either real or not, because its not a place holder. Place holders usually start at the latest date, not the earliest right?



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  17. #17
    Superior Member
    Flumbooze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    PSN ID
    Flumbooze
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    10
    Points
    1,663 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Libra-75 View Post
    Yeah, I've seen that one too. Media Markt i Amsterdam apparently have posters up that says November 13th (if it's not fake).

    http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/...ally-revealed#
    It is fake, Sony has contacted them and asked to remove the posters. Mediamarkt had taken the date from Bol.com, which had only used the date as a placeholder.

  18. #18
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flumbooze View Post
    It is fake, Sony has contacted them and asked to remove the posters. Mediamarkt had taken the date from Bol.com, which had only used the date as a placeholder.
    well $#@! there went my bright highlight of the day. SMH



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  19. #19
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    PSN ID
    ckarlic
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    656 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    well $#@! there went my bright highlight of the day. SMH
    Yeah. I second that. I keep on checking for a release date so I can put in some paid time off from work. Hoping the release date is clearer at gamescon at the end of august.

  20. #20
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by ckarlc View Post
    Yeah. I second that. I keep on checking for a release date so I can put in some paid time off from work. Hoping the release date is clearer at gamescon at the end of august.
    yea I'm the same way bro. this is what they make PTO for lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  21. #21
    Apprentice
    Libra-75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    PSN ID
    Libra-75
    Posts
    497
    Rep Power
    9
    Points
    1,061 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flumbooze View Post
    It is fake, Sony has contacted them and asked to remove the posters. Mediamarkt had taken the date from Bol.com, which had only used the date as a placeholder.
    OK. Good to know, even if it's not positive news.

  22. #22
    Veteran
    RyanGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,810
    Rep Power
    68
    Points
    23,233 (615,000 Banked)
    Anyone already have their PS4 pre-ordered and paid off completely?

    I'm thinking of doing it this week, just trying to get a better idea of a release date.

  23. #23
    Veteran
    MonkeyClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    92
    Points
    142,671 (0 Banked)
    Items Protect yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanGT View Post
    Anyone already have their PS4 pre-ordered and paid off completely?

    I'm thinking of doing it this week, just trying to get a better idea of a release date.
    I currently have $100 down on my system, but once I get some spiff money for making my budgets at work I will use that to pay it off completely.


    PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw

  24. #24
    Elite Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,519
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    3,842 (0 Banked)
    Items PlayStationSteam
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanGT View Post
    Anyone already have their PS4 pre-ordered and paid off completely?

    I'm thinking of doing it this week, just trying to get a better idea of a release date.
    <raises hand>

    Actually me and two of my buddies all have it ordered with some games and paid off.

  25. #25
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanGT View Post
    Anyone already have their PS4 pre-ordered and paid off completely?

    I'm thinking of doing it this week, just trying to get a better idea of a release date.
    preordered and paid in full. also have cod ghosts pre ordered and paid in full with battlefield 4 and watch dogs preordered but owe about half on each


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.