Veteran
    Items FuturamaLinuxBlizzardUser name style

The Robert Leone Story

I don't understand how anything can think that he's guilty. Such bull$#@!. If you guys have a chance to watch this video do it (at least the last 5 min). It is pretty shocking.

BTW I am not american and don't really understand the system but why does the state police investigate themselves? Why isn't there an independent company that does this?

https://www.facebook.com/larryhohol
    Last edited by bash; 07-02-2013 at 08:21.
    2010 Lethal's FF League Champion

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Ok I don't even know where to begin. Initially, I am appalled at the actions of the police officers involved in this. I can't understand how anyone would think he was guilty of ANYTHING, least of all enough to get 4 years in prison. As one of my majors is criminal justice, I can find so much wrong with this damn video its not even funny. The most blatantly obvious one is, why the hell wasn't the dash cam video admitted into evidence for the trial? Corruption. As for the man stating that the reason he hasn't been released from prison yet is due to the statute of limitations, he is correct. Mr. Leone only has a certain amount of time to press civil or criminal charges. This video is just ridiculous. And people thought what happened to Rodney King was bad. On your final question, I can't speak for Pennsylvania but where I'm from, there is an independent agency who would've investigated this, and let me tell you, those officers would've been screwed. The agency I'm referring to is called the SBI(state bureau of investigation), put it this way, its like IA(internal affairs) on steroids. So as for all of America operating like that, they don't. However for just one state to operate like that is just plan $#@!.

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I'm watching it, will comment when it's done.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    I really hope something is done about this. It's disgraceful to all of those that do what they signed up to do.

Forum Sage

Those cops should be killed in public but not before being tortured publicly. Corrupt authority figures deserve the death penalty.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    Those cops should be killed in public but not before being tortured publicly. Corrupt authority figures deserve the death penalty.
    u remember what that guy said in the movie bout te difference btw us and third world countries is how we handle stuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Why I don't have an ounce of respect for any law enforcement! And I hope there loved ones get to experience the kind of pain this man did

$#@! THE POLICE! $#@!ING PIGS, $#@! is sad

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    Why I don't have an ounce of respect for any law enforcement! And I hope there loved ones get to experience the kind of pain this man did

$#@! THE POLICE! $#@!ING PIGS, $#@! is sad
    not all police are bad. if u think $#@! THE PIGS, then I'd like to see how u got along in what happens when there isn't law and order: chaos. nt trying to start an argument but the $#@!ty ones always get paid attention to the most by civilians. how about paying attention to an honest cop and putting a video up of them rescuing a damn cat or helping ur children across the street because THAT DOES HAPPEN on a day to day basis

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    If the cop is behind you that should be a hint to pull over, I thought that was a law every where and common knowledge, yes even if you think you did nothing wrong if a cop is behind you with lights you are suppose to pull over that is the law. Bi polar does not cause an action like that.

Now having said that the cops went to far. They should have been fired. That's another great example of our wonderful legal system.

BTW I am not american and don't really understand the system but why does the state police investigate themselves? Why isn't there an independent company that does this?
    Because in order to do that there would have to be money to fund the company and American tax payers are really good at wanting more stuff yet not willing to pay a few extra dollars in taxes for it. They think it grows on trees.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    If the cop is behind you that should be a hint to pull over, I thought that was a law every where and common knowledge, yes even if you think you did nothing wrong if a cop is behind you with lights you are suppose to pull over that is the law. Bi polar does not cause an action like that.

Now having said that the cops went to far. They should have been fired. That's another great example of our wonderful legal system.

Because in order to do that there would have to be money to fund the company and American tax payers are really good at wanting more stuff yet not willing to pay a few extra dollars in taxes for it. They think it grows on trees.
    well some states do have different institutions that investigate stuff like that, I gave the example where I live. however, I am in disbelief that after all that $#@! the investigations was conducted IN HOUSE. I was shocked when the guy said that. I too thought the argument about bipolar causing someone not to pull over was a little too fishy.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Sometime it takes 20+ years for the truth to come out. Take hilsborough for example.

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    u remember what that guy said in the movie bout te difference btw us and third world countries is how we handle stuff?

Normally, I'd agree wholeheartedly. There's a major flaw to this way of thinking and course of action or reprisal though. You see, words, protests and lawsuits don't work and after years of such actions with no real and tangible results, the only course of action left is death. This is what I think should happen. People need to start traveling with others and if the cops start physically and verbally abusing their powers?... well, I think people get the hint.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Normally, I'd agree wholeheartedly. There's a major flaw to this way of thinking and course of action or reprisal though. You see, words, protests and lawsuits don't work and after years of such actions with no real and tangible results, the only course of action left is death. This is what I think should happen. People need to start traveling with others and if the cops start physically and verbally abusing their powers?... well, I think people get the hint.
    oh im not saying I completely disagree with you because idont. I agree with you partly, with the disagreement being death.
    I'm all for an eye for an eye, so beat the $#@! out of the cops like leone was, and do it in public. after he looks exactly like leone did in the picture, then and only then would the beating stop. just my viewpoint

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    TBH I cant be bothered to watch the 30 min clip, can someone give a brief summary of what this is about?

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    not all police are bad. if u think $#@! THE PIGS, then I'd like to see how u got along in what happens when there isn't law and order: chaos. nt trying to start an argument but the $#@!ty ones always get paid attention to the most by civilians. how about paying attention to an honest cop and putting a video up of them rescuing a damn cat or helping ur children across the street because THAT DOES HAPPEN on a day to day basis

$#@! THE PIGS!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    $#@! THE PIGS!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
    well, I'm gonna abide by the forum rules on this one.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    TBH I cant be bothered to watch the 30 min clip, can someone give a brief summary of what this is about?
    hmmmm, Rodney king version 2.0

Forum Sage

oh im not saying I completely disagree with you because idont. I agree with you partly, with the disagreement being death.
    I'm all for an eye for an eye, so beat the $#@! out of the cops like leone was, and do it in public. after he looks exactly like leone did in the picture, then and only then would the beating stop. just my viewpoint

I disagree. People recover from beatings and cops, like any other authority figure, only understand death. You have to make them too scared to step out of line. The only way to do that is to have mass killings of said authority figures. I guarantee that once the bodies pile up and I mean, tens of thousands of dead police officers in mass graves, they'll get the point that they're paid to protect us, not beat, berate, abuse and even, kill us.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    I disagree. People recover from beatings and cops, like any other authority figure, only understand death. You have to make them too scared to step out of line. The only way to do that is to have mass killings of said authority figures. I guarantee that once the bodies pile up and I mean, tens of thousands of dead police officers in mass graves, they'll get the point that they're paid to protect us, not beat, berate, abuse and even, kill us.
    I disagree. as a guy who's been in more fights than I can count, u remember the wins for a while, but you never forget the ass kickings you get. I'm just trying to pose an idea that could possibly work, mass killings never would get passed lol. if it would, I'd be in concordance with you wholeheartedly

Forum Sage

I disagree. as a guy who's been in more fights than I can count, u remember the wins for a while, but you never forget the ass kickings you get. I'm just trying to pose an idea that could possibly work, mass killings never would get passed lol. if it would, I'd be in concordance with you wholeheartedly

I think you make a fair point if we were discussing normal people. Since we're discussing authority figures, I don't really holds any water. The problem with authority figures is that they may receive an ass whooping and remember for a bit, but, they'll back with greater force to counter that ass whooping they received. With authority figures, you have to kill them and in great numbers before they understand that people just won't sit idly by and take it.

Just my two cents for whatever it's worth.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    I think you make a fair point if we were discussing normal people. Since we're discussing authority figures, I don't really holds any water. The problem with authority figures is that they may receive an ass whooping and remember for a bit, but, they'll back with greater force to counter that ass whooping they received. With authority figures, you have to kill them and in great numbers before they understand that people just won't sit idly by and take it.

Just my two cents for whatever it's worth.
    yea I see what ur saying, if it would be allowed id be all for it. and just for the record, it aint only authority figure that come back with greater force after an aaa whoopin

Forum Sage

yea I see what ur saying, if it would be allowed id be all for it. and just for the record, it aint only authority figure that come back with greater force after an aaa whoopin

Yeah. I guess it boils down to the individual. For the record, the constitution gives us this power. It allows us to remove corruption by any means necessary. An pat saying would be, if you can't vote, sue or criminally charge them out, take them out.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Yeah. I guess it boils down to the individual. For the record, the constitution gives us this power. It allows us to remove corruption by any means necessary. An pat saying would be, if you can't vote, sue or criminally charge them out, take them out.
    oh of course it gives us power to overthrow government or authority figures who are acting tyrannical or unjustly. I've read it, every word, every friggin word. and the amendments. and the federalist papers. and the Declaration of Independence. the list just goes on lol. on and on.

24. Likes Ezekiel likes this post

Thread Information