Superior Member
    Items Final Fantasy IVAtlus

Lightning Returns Cloud Costume DLC

Looks like they are that desperate to get people to buy this game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBuNCDW9bmE
    Playing - Tales of Xillia and Atelier Escha & Logy.
    Awaiting - Tales of Xillia 2, Witcher 3, Xenoblade Chronicles X,Persona Q, Oreshika:Tainted Bloodlines, Tales of Zestiria, KH Birth By Sleep HD, Tales Of Hearts R and Persona 5

2. Likes Thorzilla likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The closest we'll ever get to a ffvii remake. Lol

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Bluehazeburnout
    i must admit this is good for me as i was gorna get the game anyway, any bonus's they throw in is all good.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    FatesServant
    I'm cool with it. Was going to get the game anyways (I actually enjoy the XIII-saga), so any extras are welcome. That said, I don't really like DLC for a single player RPG though. Just doesn't seem right, but that's just how it is. And I certainly wont use the costume in my first run-through of the game. I'll stick to the normal armor and switch to this on a later play-through to plat the game (plats on XIII and XIII-2, so I gotta do it.
    -FatesServant
    Fate: the universal principle or ultimate agency by which the order of things is presumably prescribed; the decreed cause of events.

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    Why does it make them desperate?

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    I wouldn't wear this in the game, she isn't Cloud..she has her own outfits! I would prefer them to reveal her XIII costume.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

8. Likes avecha likes this post
    Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Quote Originally Posted by AsterPhoenix View Post
    Looks like they are that desperate to get people to buy this game.
    Yup. Still not buying it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Elite Sage
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DS
    I'll get it since I really liked the direction XIII-2 took gameplay wise. Plot wise...I hope the third's the charm because I'm seriously underwhelmed by SE and their will to force us a saga that no one asked for.
    |My Playfire|My Deviantart|
    - SIG BY MY SISTER-

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Square-Enix.. How about stop $#@!ing around and start developing that remake.

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorzilla View Post
    I'll get it since I really liked the direction XIII-2 took gameplay wise. Plot wise...I hope the third's the charm because I'm seriously underwhelmed by SE and their will to force us a saga that no one asked for.
    I asked for a saga and no one forced you to buy it.

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorzilla View Post
    Yeah they only decided this by their sales of FF13 to make a saga.

Well the cloud outfit is a lot better than this Yuna outfit - http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/24...tasy-x-outfit/

Europeans get 3 of the armours in the photos pre orders - http://www.siliconera.com/2013/07/02...rmor-costumes/
    Last edited by AsterPhoenix; 07-03-2013 at 03:10.
    Awaiting - Tales of Xillia 2, Witcher 3, Xenoblade Chronicles X,Persona Q, Oreshika:Tainted Bloodlines, Tales of Zestiria, KH Birth By Sleep HD, Tales Of Hearts R and Persona 5

Dedicated Member

PSN ID
    Foraeli
    Nice lol. Now where is my FFVII remake?? lol

Superior Member
    You can always ask Square they will know there is several interviews remake related out there.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Why are people still asking for a FFVII remake? Surely I'm not the only one who realises it really couldn't be done. They would either $#@! it up or get it near to perfect which wouldn't be good enough for people..imagine a game with the scale of VII done fully in 3D HD next generation visuals! It would take forever!

VII will always be my favorite, but move on. Give me XV, XVI, XVII...etc.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

17. Likes FatesServant likes this post
    Master Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Fon View Post
    Square-Enix.. How about stop $#@!ing around and start developing that remake.
    This was the only thought running through my mind as I watched the video. FFVII would look amazing using the XIII engine.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V

Well the cloud outfit is a lot better than this Yuna outfit - http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/24...tasy-x-outfit/

Europeans get 3 of the armours in the photos pre orders - http://www.siliconera.com/2013/07/02...rmor-costumes/
    Ugh..doesn't suit her if anything paine be a better choice or x-2 yuna.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    13s sales were pretty low compared to most actually. Not as high as VII-X at least. The reason they turned it into a saga is because they spent so much time and money building a new multiplatform engine and not releasing a new FF until 3/4 years into the generation, they're trying to get back that money with these sequels, and they'll do exactly the same with FF15. That's probably another reason why they renamed it, FFversus13-2 looks retarded.
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Ugh..doesn't suit her if anything paine be a better choice or x-2 yuna.
    Well on the comments on the page theres a guy who attempted to put a CG Lightning head on Paine and FFX-2 Yuna. I loved the comment below on that page "Stay away from the summoner" really cracked me up.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    13s sales were pretty low compared to most actually. Not as high as VII-X at least. The reason they turned it into a saga is because they spent so much time and money building a new multiplatform engine and not releasing a new FF until 3/4 years into the generation, they're trying to get back that money with these sequels, and they'll do exactly the same with FF15. That's probably another reason why they renamed it, FFversus13-2 looks retarded.
    Yeah so they do not have to rebuild anything from scratch and money on Crystal Tools.Yup and they will just alter the world map if they still doing that and make a few changes there and there.Easier than doing it all from scratch.

Not going to get my hopes up most of the things look similar to the original FF Versus trailer change Prompto's face a bit and gave Gladiolus tattoo's
    Lot of people like they did with FF13 got their hopes up.
    Last edited by AsterPhoenix; 07-04-2013 at 01:53.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Nakatomi_Uk
    Items Intel Core i7PS3 SlimFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    After the disaster of FF13 I won't be buying it I'll be to interested in playing the classics FFX/X-2 HD to be honest I'm going to be well stuck into those games for ages anyway, its sad how they can do this to make people buy it. FF7 is my fav FF game of all time followed by 8 but I just don't know why they leave FF7 as it is and stop with the HD demand rubbish leave it as a classic that is is

Win 7 Ult 64bit, Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 Rev.1/Bios F8 , INTEL i7 2600k 3.40ghz, Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB DDR3 1866mhz (1600mhz@1.60v), Crucial 128GB M4 SSD, Seagate 500GB 7,200rpm, Hitachi 1TB 7,200rpm (Back-Up HDD), HIS 7850 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E Card, OCZ Fatality 750 Mod PSU, LG DVD-RAM RW

23. Likes AaronSOLDIER likes this post
    Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Yeah I'll be getting X/X-2 HD but the 13 saga has a horrible cast/story, FF13 was more than enough.

PSU Live Streamer
    I'll buy the game, if for nothing else but to keep my FF collection up to date. But this'll be a bargain bin purchase

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Flumbooze
    Items User name style
    People should move on and stop whining about a game that was released 13 years ago. Look at the future and enjoy new games that might give you the same or even a better feeling than FF VII did. A lot of people say FF VII is the best FF game because everyone else says it anyway.

27. Likes robvandam111, Dave-The-Rave likes this post
    Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    Yeah I'll be getting X/X-2 HD but the 13 saga has a horrible cast/story, FF13 was more than enough.
    Yeah the plot was just muddled all over the place. Trying to make the plot sound complicated with the Falcie and L'Cie which the conclusion wasn't and it was obvious from the start. Im gladly getting FFX/FFX-2 HD. Well the ones who want to buy Lightning Returns can feel free too. I'd only give it rent it will hit the bargain bin pretty fast

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Nakatomi_Uk
    Items Intel Core i7PS3 SlimFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Yeah the plot was just muddled all over the place. Trying to make the plot sound complicated with the Falcie and L'Cie which the conclusion wasn't and it was obvious from the start. Im gladly getting FFX/FFX-2 HD. Well the ones who want to buy Lightning Returns can feel free too. I'd only give it rent it will hit the bargain bin pretty fast
    Thats the main problem I had with the game I just didnt know who the hell I was fighting and I kept getting mixed up, plus Hope was so annoying at the start

Win 7 Ult 64bit, Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 Rev.1/Bios F8 , INTEL i7 2600k 3.40ghz, Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB DDR3 1866mhz (1600mhz@1.60v), Crucial 128GB M4 SSD, Seagate 500GB 7,200rpm, Hitachi 1TB 7,200rpm (Back-Up HDD), HIS 7850 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E Card, OCZ Fatality 750 Mod PSU, LG DVD-RAM RW

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakatomi Uk View Post
    Thats the main problem I had with the game I just didnt know who the hell I was fighting and I kept getting mixed up, plus Hope was so annoying at the start
    Yeah he was most of the characters were annoying at the start. I liked Hope as i played later on in 13 and 13-2. 13 was made for being too linear which wasn't quite the direction for a FF to go. FF stories are more main character perspective. Rather than the Tales series which goes by aspects of all the characters in the game to come to an conclusion. Persona trying to figure out the culprit as you play it. Xenoblade had good plot twist you never had an idea who was the bad guy until near the end making it hard to figure out.

Thread Information