Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Kingstoph
    Items DoomVita

Black Ops: Declasified

Well i took a leap, i had 80 burning a hole in my pocket so i went and brought it along with Soul Sacrifice (Amazing) and i can actualy say its not as bad as its made out to be. ive mostly been playing online with it and its damn near identicle to console versions, yes the story mode has issues, AI could be better and checkpoints would be nice but the annoyance of that soon passed and now im making the most of it, as i repeat parts of the level i learn better tactics and where enemys are. running into a room fireing in just the right spots gets them cleared in moments and to me adds to the fun.

Gun Attachments are a nice change, you level up the weapon to unlock things, killstreaks are great fun, the sentrys are deadly and the helicopters are great.

All in all i would actualy recommend this title, especialy if you only want it for online, coz theres always people playing! its much easier to get into a match than it is on Resistance for example, and less likely to break in the process for gods know what reason.

Only downside to online is that there are those stupid little kids who wouldnt dare sacrafice their K Ratio and drop out of games when they start getting hammered, which sometimes leads to a abrupt ending when theres nobody there.

If you have Declasified, send me a friend request coz im keen to play this using the Vita's party features!

The King has Returned

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Kingstoph
    Items DoomVita
    Am i the only chap still playing this on the site then?

The King has Returned

PSN ID
    l-Rasunda-l
    lol what console version are you playing? I cant find a version this game is similar to, game play wise. They take the maps of Blops One and make them smaller. They take the guns of Blops One and MW3 and combine them. Then they take the game play of Resistance Burning Skies, add a minimap and call it, Declassified.

I barely play, but I'm one of the few who still own the game. If you want to play, I guess I'd be down to play. The only problem is that I live in North America and you live in Europe. Time Zones are crap for catching each other online.
    One breath in this moment. We'll stay till were chosen and though it all.
    We Rise and Fall
    With our eyes wide open. We'll fight till we're broken.

..::WUB WUB WUB::..

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    It's the worst game I've ever bought. EVER. I still have it mainly because I can't even give it away.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Kingstoph
    Items DoomVita
    Well i always find it popular online, realy quick to get into a game and doesnt feel much diffrent to playing the console version multiplayer

The King has Returned

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstoph View Post
    Well i always find it popular online, realy quick to get into a game and doesnt feel much diffrent to playing the console version multiplayer
    It's like playing pong vs real life table tennis.

PSN ID
    psmove14
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstoph View Post
    Am i the only chap still playing this on the site then?
    I'm with you man... I bought declassified with very low expectations and it really wasn't too bad..I find playing declassified online to be fairly entertaining...I'll add you...what's your psn?

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Kingstoph
    Items DoomVita
    Kingstoph, throw me an invite!

The King has Returned

PSN ID
    psmove14
    okay

Thread Information