Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 55
  1. #1
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    30,649 (0 Banked)

    What are you playing off PSN

    so let everybody know what games you're playing that u got off psn and how you're liking them.
    I just or done playing journey- hell of a game
    Just downloaded batman arkham asylum last night and played for 6 hours today. love the batman games and for $5, unbeatable.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  2. #2
    Super Moderator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11,683
    Rep Power
    145
    Points
    83,435 (0 Banked)
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I think I am going to start either Saints Row 3, or Vanquish next.

  3. #3
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    13,104
    Rep Power
    102
    Points
    533,462 (0 Banked)
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-12-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Tomb Raider and ffxiii-2 were the most recent I bought off psn. I would've been playing xiii-2 since I just beat Tomb Raider.

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

  4. #4
    Veteran
    GazzaGSi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,464
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    23,367 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Little big planet Karting.

    Enjoying it, solid little racer

    Makes a change from all the beat'em up and shoot'em ups I usually go for.

    Thank you PS+

  5. #5
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    30,649 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    I think I am going to start either Saints Row 3, or Vanquish next.
    I've played both and my recommendation is saints row 3. u won't be disappointed


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  6. #6
    Ultimate Veteran
    AaronSOLDIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Age
    22
    Posts
    20,824
    Rep Power
    119
    Points
    70,217 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Replaying Batman AA.Not redoing the challenges lol once was enough.

    Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

  7. #7
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    30,649 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    Replaying Batman AA.Not redoing the challenges lol once was enough.
    damn I'm trying to get all the trophies this time around I take it te challenges are hard?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  8. #8
    Ultimate Veteran
    AaronSOLDIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Age
    22
    Posts
    20,824
    Rep Power
    119
    Points
    70,217 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Yeah just a little bit lol...

    Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

  9. #9
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    30,649 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    Yeah just a little bit lol...
    DAMNIT. I need easy trophies for that trophy contest fml


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  10. #10
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    167
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Started Saints Row 3 and replaying BF3.

  11. #11
    Dedicated Member
    Shingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Posts
    1,435
    Rep Power
    33
    Points
    15,512 (0 Banked)
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    There are tons of free games comes out with the same time of Last of Us Can't stop playing last of us sp and mp but definitely need to play bf3 mp and saint row 3 and x:com:S. Those games are so hit :S PS+ is a burden sometimes.
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)



    MyAnimeList

    Stop preordering games! Stop buying day1 games! Stop being idiots!

  12. #12
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    30,649 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Started Saints Row 3 and replaying BF3.
    hell yea saints row 3 is nice. has some excellent missions especially when ur going up against the hackers(can't remember their names) in the blue cars


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  13. #13
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    30,649 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingo View Post
    There are tons of free games comes out with the same time of Last of Us Can't stop playing last of us sp and mp but definitely need to play bf3 mp and saint row 3 and x:com:S. Those games are so hit :S PS+ is a burden sometimes.
    I haven't played xcom yet I've seen a couple ppl say it's an excellent turn based game.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  14. #14
    Dedicated Member
    Shingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Posts
    1,435
    Rep Power
    33
    Points
    15,512 (0 Banked)
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    I haven't played xcom yet I've seen a couple ppl say it's an excellent turn based game.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Yea it is, I played a few chapters, It looks amazing. It is not easy tho, you need to be very sneaky sometimes.
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)



    MyAnimeList

    Stop preordering games! Stop buying day1 games! Stop being idiots!

  15. #15
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    30,649 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingo View Post
    Yea it is, I played a few chapters, It looks amazing. It is not easy tho, you need to be very sneaky sometimes.
    yea one dude said expect it to be a cheaty at times too


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  16. #16
    Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    129
    Rep Power
    13
    Points
    1,548 (0 Banked)
    Call of juarez gunslinger not bad for about 10 going to start payday the heist for an hour then battlefield 3 to see if I can finally get to grips with this game

  17. #17
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    30,649 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by dj1979 View Post
    Call of juarez gunslinger not bad for about 10 going to start payday the heist for an hour then battlefield 3 to see if I can finally get to grips with this game
    get to grips with bf3? what don't u like?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  18. #18
    Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    129
    Rep Power
    13
    Points
    1,548 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    get to grips with bf3? what don't u like?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    I've never played it everyone I knew always played cod so I would have bought it and got bored quickly. Got battlefield 3 premium at Christmas got killed by tanks a few dozen times rage quit when I thought there was a glitch which there wasn't and literally didn't play it again to the weekend past. Still not very good at it but with it being on ps+ I decided to give it a go and because I'm seriously considering bf4 for the ps4 and just giving up on cod. Actually really liking the game but I'm still $#@! at it

  19. #19
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    30,649 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by dj1979 View Post
    I've never played it everyone I knew always played cod so I would have bought it and got bored quickly. Got battlefield 3 premium at Christmas got killed by tanks a few dozen times rage quit when I thought there was a glitch which there wasn't and literally didn't play it again to the weekend past. Still not very good at it but with it being on ps+ I decided to give it a go and because I'm seriously considering bf4 for the ps4 and just giving up on cod. Actually really liking the game but I'm still $#@! at it
    well as a vet cod player it's my judgement that battlefield is a completely different play style. team work is really rewarded I'm battlefield which was really hard for me TOGET use to when I first started playing the battlefield series. tanks are annoying though lol. just grab a helicopter and blow em up


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  20. #20
    Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    129
    Rep Power
    13
    Points
    1,548 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    well as a vet cod player it's my judgement that battlefield is a completely different play style. team work is really rewarded I'm battlefield which was really hard for me TOGET use to when I first started playing the battlefield series. tanks are annoying though lol. just grab a helicopter and blow em up


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Took my first helicopter lesson on YouTube today lol vehicles are going to be hard to master

  21. #21
    Superior Member
    Flumbooze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    PSN ID
    Flumbooze
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    12
    Points
    1,781 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by dj1979 View Post
    Took my first helicopter lesson on YouTube today lol vehicles are going to be hard to master
    Meh, it looks harder than it really is.

  22. #22
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    30,649 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flumbooze View Post
    Meh, it looks harder than it really is.
    yea it's not that bad once u get te hang off the response time and being able to maneuver and shoot at the same time. you'll get the hang of it bro just practice and don't rage quit lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  23. #23
    Forum Sage
    MedicDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    8,978
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    9,230 (0 Banked)
    Just playing (getting my ass handed to me) on Tekken Revolution. Just need 900 gift points then ive 100 percented the game.

    Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

  24. #24
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    30,649 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicDog View Post
    Just playing (getting my ass handed to me) on Tekken Revolution. Just need 900 gift points then ive 100 percented the game.

    Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2
    $#@! dude I swear I never won a single match in that game lol. I suck at fighters


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  25. #25
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    PSN ID
    Fallen_Diety
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    578 (0 Banked)
    Button mashing is the only way I have ever done decent at fighting..... too fast paced for me

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.