Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingo View Post
    Using so many "great games" words with xbox in every topic is not making xbox any better. Just saying.
    So what is your point again? Now I can't say if a game is great? Not my fault the Xbox One is receiving so much developer love.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    So what is your point again? Now I can't say if a game is great? Not my fault the Xbox One is receiving so much developer love.

i dislike giving dislikes but man, the rose tints on those glasses must be brutal!

such fanciful abstraction that is clear for everyone to see.

the biggest middleware engine developer who was instrumental in the 360's success has said far more about the PS4 then the XB1.
    in fact, they even demoed their engine at the consoles reveal.

the XB1 has some good exclusives lined up. but by no means is it "receiving so much developer love" when they've only just back-pedalled yet again of the constraints they place on devs in an attempt to better placate them.
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

overstepping the mark
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Items User name style
    Using so many "great games" words with xbox in every topic is not making xbox any better. Just saying.
    Yep, too much flag waving

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post
    i dislike giving dislikes but man, the rose tints on those glasses must be brutal!

such fanciful abstraction that is clear for everyone to see.

the biggest middleware engine developer who was instrumental in the 360's success has said far more about the PS4 then the XB1.
    in fact, they even demoed their engine at the consoles reveal.

the XB1 has some good exclusives lined up. but by no means is it "receiving so much developer love" when they've only just back-pedalled yet again of the constraints they place on devs in an attempt to better placate them.
    Please let me know when I should take off my blue and green tinted glasses. Until then I will continue to praise all the great games. Great dev support and great consoles.

Elite Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

man i'm gonna max out my credit card at launch and in 2014. So many good games coming. And just think, 343 and Black Tusk Studios still haven't really shown theirs yet.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece

I am not saying it is wrong for someone to like those low-class games of xbo or 360, it is your taste after all. But every topic once in a while you just stating ms has great games, great exclusives(believe me or not, no one understands what you mean by that.) is just seem funny in my eyes. And it is not making xbox any good. Like I said just saying.
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList

Stop preordering games! Stop buying day1 games! Stop being idiots!

Soldier 95B
    I am not saying it is wrong for someone to like those low-class games of xbo or 360.
    Now THAT was funny.

Superior Member
    Yeah I agree the game and gameplay looks fooking awesome. So many great games for the Xbox One it's almost overwhelming.
    Not going to knock on your personal preference. You can like what you want, but the way you go on in your posts its as if you're trying your hardest to kiss the Xbox's ass.
    "Bigfoot is blurry, that is the problem...it is not the photographers fault...Bigfoot is blurry and that is extra scary to me because there is an extra large out-of-focus creature roaming the countryside....Run he's fuzzy, get out of here" ~ Mitch Hedburg, RIP you crazy fool

Elite Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Now THAT was funny.

No, that was "low-class"....lol

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by WretchedSoul21 View Post
    Not going to knock on your personal preference. You can like what you want, but the way you go on in your posts its as if you're trying your hardest to kiss the Xbox's ass.
    I kiss the PS ass too. I mind raped Uncharted 3, and now I am humping the hell outta drive club. I be kissing all sorta ass!

11. Likes DeRaddyoMoFo likes this post
    ADMiNiSTRaToR
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style

Crytek releases in engine demo screenshots Of Ryse w/ PRT Tile Resources?

Something about this game just doesn't do much for me. The visuals are obviously incredible... I just... don't know. I'm sure I'll play it eventually... and probably enjoy it.

@ soldier:: On a random note, I hate your ugly feet avatar, just saying.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxi View Post
    I liked how it looked, it was the gameplay that put me off.
    Yeah same. I want to play it though to judge for myself. I think a mate of mine is getting the game so yeah will be good to try

Via Tapatalk

ADMiNiSTRaToR
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    Yeah same. I want to play it though to judge for myself. I think a mate of mine is getting the game so yeah will be good to try

Via Tapatalk
    My buddy is getting the XBO and he lives 5 minutes away... so I'll make sure to abuse my stay if he has any games that interest me.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    Now THAT was funny.
    So what is your point again? Now I can't say if a game is bad? Not my fault the Xbox One is receiving so much developer hate.

(_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList

Stop preordering games! Stop buying day1 games! Stop being idiots!

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    Something about this game just doesn't do much for me. The visuals are obviously incredible... I just... don't know. I'm sure I'll play it eventually... and probably enjoy it.

I know right? If you're gonna have a foot fetish, at least be into attractive feet .

The pics are looking damn fine! Also, all the limb chopping and neck stabbing looks cool. Not sure about the "mashing to mastery" element to it though. A game like this deserves to have a more complex control dynamic.

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    I know right? If you're gonna have a foot fetish, at least be into attractive feet .
    Hey, find me a better foot one then! I am open to change!

Master Sage
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Soldier...do you, umm...

edit:I don't want to be completely off topic

A lot of the talk about Ryse has centered around combat and how it makes use of button prompts to finish of enemies.

"We have this concept we call mashing to mastery. The idea is that anyone can play it and they can mash the buttons and fight, but if you get the right timing you're able to actually master it. Master the reaction you get out of the AI. You worked on the AI, you get them to this executable state and you execute them and we're like: "Why does it have to stop there?" "Why do I have to stop and watch this movie play out?". Because we've all played games that have executions and like 30 minutes into them you're like "Really, I smash this guys head, then I stab then I kick him." So we're like, well, let's continue the flow, let's make it open up a window and let's give guys who want to spend time learning it more of a reward bonus."
    http://www.gamereactor.eu/news/83084...19916abbb6cfcf

I'm wondering how long this game is going to last. It's starting to sound horrible when it comes to combat.
    Last edited by Two4DaMoney; 07-09-2013 at 18:12.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    ^^ I literally LOL'd. More from shock than anything.

20. Likes Two4DaMoney likes this post
    Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    Soldier...do you, umm...
    OMFG that is gross!

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Does this game still use kinect? The combat very close to the screen. You can somewhat imagine how it was going to work with kinect.

I think only for optional voice command of the battle. You can tell your guys to attack certain places with voice commands if you wish, or not.
    LMAO

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuguy View Post
    I think only for optional voice command of the battle. You can tell your guys to attack certain places with voice commands if you wish, or not.
    The game, from what I remember was a Kinect game, then later announced as a Better with Kinect game. I assume it is still a Better with Kinect game.

The gameplay and battle mechanics in this game are sounding pretty awesome. The game keeps getting better and better.

Master Sage
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuguy View Post
    I think, from what we've seen so far, that this would have been the perfect title to show off the accuracy of kinect 2.

But then there's the issue of walking. I'm sure they could have figured out a way to handle that area.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    I've pretty much lost interest in this one.

26. Likes Mael Duin likes this post
    Soldier 95B
    I think, from what we've seen so far, that this would have been the perfect title to show off the accuracy of kinect 2.

But then there's the issue of walking. I'm sure they could have figured out a way to handle that area.
    I don't know if they can address walking, or some of the larger combat moves. Walking in Fable Journey is MEH.

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I've pretty much lost interest in this one.
    Same here. Awesome graphics, but everything I've read says this game is gonna suck
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Thread Information