Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 71
  1. #26
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,682
    Rep Power
    160
    Points
    154,679 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanehead View Post
    So much for free headset.
    lol What a trainwreck.

  2. #27
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bristol!!
    Age
    24
    Posts
    9,088
    Rep Power
    83
    Points
    28,718 (15,799 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Updated OP

  3. #28
    Forum Guru
    Insanehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,684
    Rep Power
    63
    Points
    8,539 (0 Banked)
    Now I can get back on being baffled as to why a headset is not bundled with the console.

  4. Likes darky89 wishes they had posted this first.
  5. #29
    Superior Member
    AMG44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    585
    Rep Power
    50
    Points
    607 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Gamer View Post
    HUH? Please actually READ my post. I never disagreed with them responding to anything.



    I agree that being proactive is important . However, listening to feedback or complaints and responding to that feedback is equally important.

    Typical that people like you resort to calling others names when they don't agree with you.
    You feel offended by the term sheep? A term used when someone herds a group in a certain direction? Isn't Microsoft doing this to its consumer base? Like I said if you're cool w them flip flopping and "correcting" their mistakes, cool but me calling you sheep is hardly offensive. Blunt but not mean. Trust me if I wanted to call you names, there are far better words than sheep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #30
    Veteran
    unicron7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    A little place called none of your **** business. United States.
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,724
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    6,106 (0 Banked)
    Items 360 SlimPS3 SlimNaughty Dog
    Glad to see they are including one now after another fan outcry. Still not getting one though until it's $399. I guess holiday 2014.


    I don't really need a water cooler/remote control as of right now.

  7. #31
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,682
    Rep Power
    160
    Points
    154,679 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by unicron7 View Post
    Glad to see they are including one now after another fan outcry. Still not getting one though until it's $399. I guess holiday 2014.
    The OP is updated. Its a false rumor. No headset included.

  8. #32
    Administrator
    TwentyThree's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    16,080
    Rep Power
    96
    Points
    105,436 (700 Banked)
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Big BossRaiden
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Lets stay on topic guys.


  9. #33
    Forum Elder
    Yungstar 2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    tyneside
    Posts
    2,742
    Rep Power
    55
    Points
    24,108 (0 Banked)
    can't imagine why they would include a headset with a Kinect 2.0 system. i've not used a headset since i got Kinect.

    but since it's MS kicking season... f%^&s sake MS, put a frigging headset in the box already, Sony do.

  10. #34
    Flaw3d Genius
    Guest
    Trying to understand this thread...Ms are arseholes for now putting in a headset....Ms are arseholes for not putting in a headset???

    Ah ok im here lol

  11. #35
    Master Guru
    TDbank24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,614
    Rep Power
    63
    Points
    31,710 (0 Banked)
    I knew Microsoft would come through. The headset has become one of the many staples of the Xbox brand.


  12. #36
    Forum Guru
    Insanehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,684
    Rep Power
    63
    Points
    8,539 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by TDbank24 View Post
    I knew Microsoft would come through. The headset has become one of the many staples of the Xbox brand.

    Did you read the latest update?

  13. #37
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,291
    Rep Power
    123
    Points
    30,514 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Another 180?

  14. #38
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    56
    Points
    29,630 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post


    edit:


    Source

    Go on MS keep changing things. At this rate you might drop the mandatory Kinect and my interest might change from a 0 to a 1
    so are they or are they not reversing yet another policy and including a headset?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  15. #39
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    21
    Posts
    17,202
    Rep Power
    104
    Points
    44,705 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Every week there's new news of back peddling.

    I'm concerned to support Microsoft and their Xbox One because they are so
    schizophrenic

    Via Tapatalk

    PS4/PS3/X360/WiiU/PC/3DS/PSV


  16. #40
    Administrator
    PBM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,932
    Rep Power
    120
    Points
    108,781 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    so are they or are they not reversing yet another policy and including a headset?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Looks like it's up in the air... but the original source saying it would come included was nonsense.
    “Don’t fear failure. Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail.” ~ Bruce Lee

  17. #41
    Dedicated Member
    DeRaddyoMoFo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    zimbobwe
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,264
    Rep Power
    57
    Points
    1,131 (1,864 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yungstar 2006 View Post
    can't imagine why they would include a headset with a Kinect 2.0 system. i've not used a headset since i got Kinect.

    but since it's MS kicking season... f%^&s sake MS, put a frigging headset in the box already, Sony do.
    Out of curiosity have you heard other people who use Kinect as a way of voice chat? because the few i have heard.. Clearly had no idea how terrible it was, it picks up too much background noise.. unless you have someone who plays with no game sound, and in a room/house of silence.. Kinect as substitute for a mic is just bad.

    This isn't intended as negative towards you, just stating that Kinect should NOT be marketed as a viable method of voice chat in games. Kinect 2, perhaps they have (with all that extra powah!) made it so it filters out background noise better, one can only hope!

  18. #42
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,682
    Rep Power
    160
    Points
    154,679 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    Every week there's new news of back peddling. I'm concerned to support Microsoft and their Xbox One because they are so schizophrenic Via Tapatalk
    I think MS suffers from bipolar disorder. lol

  19. #43
    Super Moderator
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,907
    Rep Power
    136
    Points
    62,711 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Much better than the PS4 headset. That actually looks quality.

    Well never mind. Just saw the update. Man this is getting out of hand!
    Last edited by PS4freak; 07-05-2013 at 06:16.




    Currently Playing: ​ Skyrim
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Beyond: Two Souls

  20. #44
    Superior Member
    JDizzleNO1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    where the sun don't shine
    PSN ID
    JDizzleNO1
    Posts
    800
    Rep Power
    27
    Points
    1,306 (0 Banked)
    Items Diablo IIIMetallicaUser name styleDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverPS3 Fat
    so i'm confused, is it coming with a headset or not?

    this confusion isn't good for the customer, at least that is how i look at it
    Last edited by JDizzleNO1; 07-05-2013 at 06:39. Reason: i don't know how to spell



  21. #45
    Flaw3d Genius
    Guest
    Did MS ever say a headset was included in the first place?

  22. #46
    Superior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    843
    Rep Power
    37
    Points
    9,693 (0 Banked)
    amazing seeing flippin and flopping. At the reveal all MS cared about was other features and not gaming. They had games at e3 and people complained about the DRM, removed the DRM and now people are complaining about a lack of vision.

    MS or any other company out there may aspire to have a vision on how they want their product to work, but if the consumers are not on board then something has to give. That they are changing aspects speaks a lot into the fact that they are listening to consumers. the worst that could happen is that they ignore consumers and have a product that consumers reject.
    xbox live: AcrylicAltair44

  23. #47
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    56
    Points
    29,630 (0 Banked)

    Microsoft will now include a headset with Xbox One

    Quote Originally Posted by acryllicaltair View Post
    amazing seeing flippin and flopping. At the reveal all MS cared about was other features and not gaming. They had games at e3 and people complained about the DRM, removed the DRM and now people are complaining about a lack of vision.

    MS or any other company out there may aspire to have a vision on how they want their product to work, but if the consumers are not on board then something has to give. That they are changing aspects speaks a lot into the fact that they are listening to consumers. the worst that could happen is that they ignore consumers and have a product that consumers reject.
    I don't think they're listening To their consumers, that would mean they're listening to the gamers. they didnt think about the gamers when they incorporated their policies and they're not going to think about them now. all they're listening to is their wallet, Sony hit that hard and then they reversed their policies. they don't give a damn about their gamers IMO


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  24. #48
    Superior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    843
    Rep Power
    37
    Points
    9,693 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    I don't think they're listening To their consumers, that would mean they're listening to the gamers. they didnt think about the gamers when they incorporated their policies and they're not going to think about them now. all they're listening to is their wallet, Sony hit that hard and then they reversed their policies. they don't give a damn about their gamers IMO


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    so, they are not listening to the people that have money? Dont know how your post removes from anything i have said.

    Sony was looking to give developers a path to implement their own DRM, they changed when there was apathy from consumers which is basically the same thing that MS did. You could see it everywhere, people were complaining, that caused a shift.
    If you think that Sony cares more for you than MS, then you know not of how businesses function.
    xbox live: AcrylicAltair44

  25. #49
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    56
    Points
    29,630 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by acryllicaltair View Post
    so, they are not listening to the people that have money? Dont know how your post removes from anything i have said.

    Sony was looking to give developers a path to implement their own DRM, they changed when there was apathy from consumers which is basically the same thing that MS did. You could see it everywhere, people were complaining, that caused a shift.
    If you think that Sony cares more for you than MS, then you know not of how businesses function.
    I know very well that a business is out to make money I'm not an idiot. but it's of my opinion that Sony is doing a whole lot more for me right now than Microsoft and that's the way it is. I like the ps4, I like the ps3 support after next gen launch, I like them catering to third party developers, and I like the games coming out for it. there, now that post was original from yours.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  26. #50
    Elite Sage
    Two4DaMoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    11,961
    Rep Power
    105
    Points
    9,496 (75,576 Banked)
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    Every week there's new news of back peddling.

    I'm concerned to support Microsoft and their Xbox One because they are so
    schizophrenic

    Via Tapatalk
    At this point I don't trust MS on anything. So much flip flopping.

    The PR is doing a terrible job getting the real message out there. I honestly don't think there is a clear message amongst themselves. They thought they knew the customers with their cell phone-like bullshit marketing.
    This message is hidden because Sub-stance1 is on your ignore list.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.