Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaystation View Post
    I'd like that, too. ...but even greater would be a game about norse mythology.
    yea but I don't think a lot of ppl know about Norse mythology compared to Greek mythology so idk how well that would start off u know

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Master Guru
    A futuristic sports game, a cross between football (soccer) and American football.

PSN ID
    Asphyxuary
    I'd like to see a game like World Of Warcraft or perhaps even an MMORPG Fallout style game, but more realistic where every little thing you do adds to character experience and stats and developing your character is a gradual process (no level ups). For example, every step you take adds to stamina (making you more fit and able to run further), every feat of strength adds strength and physical muscle mass etc.

Also armor which gets permanently cosmetically/functionally damaged until fixed would be cool. For example you could see a group come back from a raid with their armor and weapons all banged up, dented and chipped to show what they went through.

A blacksmithing forge system would be nice also. Where you can forge custom armor/weapons by using an easy to use in-game model editor, using tools such as hammers, flame, etc. PlayStation move/controller sensor could come in handy for this.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Deathtrap88
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    that's pretty cool I'd play the hell outta that
    lol, I wish someone would make a game like that. which developers you think would do it the best?
    Mess with the best, Die like the Rest.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer4Lyfe08 View Post
    lol, I wish someone would make a game like that. which developers you think would do it the best?
    well if it's gonna be like cod u could go with infinity ward. or if it was gonna b third person perspective naughty dog or sucker punch

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    TEST SUBJECT 83
    Shadow of the Colossus 2
    I've been waiting for this for so, so, so long.
    I may be waiting for even longer.

To be honest i had an idea for an RPG/Open World game not long ago, it just came to me. I did write it down, but it seems to have vanished. yeah well however it went something like this.

The game is set in a post apocalyptic world, the human mankind has been set back hundreds of years, technology is limited and medicine is not an easy task. monsters roam the earth as a result of the apocalypse.

so you play 4 different characters set in 4 different continents of the world. and you can switch between them freely any given time. one of the characters reside in Europe, the other in America, another one in Asia and the last one in
    Africa.

The main point of the game was basicly to experience the post apocalyptic world through different character. A game just to get carried away in and feel sorry for. I just remember that the 4 characters had 4 different jobs/classes

I think it was; Doctor, Engineer, Hunter(Warrior/Soldier) and Priest (I think).

there's more details to the game, I had an indepth plan and all, maybe i'll find it sometime, well well...

Thread Information