Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
Results 26 to 33 of 33
  1. #26
    Superior Member
    rene2kx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    26
    Points
    9,347 (0 Banked)
    It doesn't matter if this one is off-screen , i have a seen a couple of vids before which were direct footage and the saturation just seems to be off. There is nothing in this game, graphically or gameplay wise, that screams a generational leap from the current generation. It just gives that 'more of the same' vibe that current gen racers on ps3/360 have. sony shouldve instead had a motorstorm game as a launch racer to show off their next gen console or maybe made gt6 into a ps4 launch title.
    Last edited by rene2kx; 07-11-2013 at 11:38.

  2. #27
    Elite Sage
    Two4DaMoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    11,992
    Rep Power
    106
    Points
    9,826 (75,576 Banked)
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The demo build is only 35%(30 something %) complete.




  3. #28
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Posts
    13,775
    Rep Power
    107
    Points
    25,221 (1,800 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by rene2kx View Post
    It doesn't matter if this one is off-screen , i have a seen a couple of vids before which were direct footage and the saturation just seems to be off. There is nothing in this game, graphically or gameplay wise, that screams a generational leap from the current generation. It just gives that 'more of the same' vibe that current gen racers on ps3/360 have. sony shouldve instead had a motorstorm game as a launch racer to show off their next gen console or maybe made gt6 into a ps4 launch title.
    Your opinion has been noted...driveclub looks awesome and will be played day one by me

    Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

  4. #29
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,789
    Rep Power
    161
    Points
    155,825 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    Your opinion has been noted...driveclub looks awesome and will be played day one by me Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
    Yep, me too.

  5. #30
    Flaw3d Genius
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    The demo build is only 35%(30 something %) complete.
    If it's only 35% complete they have no chance of finishing it for release if PS4 releases this year.

  6. #31
    Ultimate Veteran
    mickice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Australia, In a Kangaroo's pouch.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    21,697
    Rep Power
    125
    Points
    18,075 (40,000 Banked)
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    MotorStorm RC was a master piece, I don't get how you guys couldn't love it. One of the best Vita games there is.

    PS4 has little to no competition.

  7. #32
    Flaw3d Genius
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    MotorStorm RC was a master piece, I don't get how you guys couldn't love it. One of the best Vita games there is.
    It was the best Motorstorm by far but they left out online which made the game pointless....Had it been online it would of been awesome. How could they of left out the online component for a racing game this day n age?

  8. #33
    Master Guru
    darky89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the bushes.
    Age
    24
    Posts
    6,789
    Rep Power
    90
    Points
    39,349 (0 Banked)
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    To be fair, graphically racing games already look amazing, so it's hard in that respect to really show a generational leap.

    Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.