Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 7
Results 151 to 157 of 157
  1. #151
    Apprentice
    Georges's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lebanon
    PSN ID
    Georges_2251
    Age
    16
    Posts
    229
    Rep Power
    20
    Points
    1,530 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy Tactics
    Quote Originally Posted by KnotGamer901 View Post
    lol. while i like your comment, you better have some stuff to back up your opinion before a couple members get ahold of ya lol
    Considering how far they went and how much they paid for timed exclusives. It's not surprising really.

  2. #152
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Georges View Post
    Considering how far they went and how much they paid for timed exclusives. It's not surprising really.
    so ur relating times exclusives to ms paying off somebody to write an article in favor of them over Sony or I missing something here


    moving on tapatalk



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  3. #153
    Apprentice
    Georges's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lebanon
    PSN ID
    Georges_2251
    Age
    16
    Posts
    229
    Rep Power
    20
    Points
    1,530 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy Tactics
    Quote Originally Posted by KnotGamer901 View Post
    so ur relating times exclusives to ms paying off somebody to write an article in favor of them over Sony or I missing something here


    moving on tapatalk
    I meant that MS is ready to pay for good press (the need that right now.)

    Anyway, can you give me a rational reason why would the city be better on the XBone?
    I know that they might be more comfortable with the development but this is no excuse... If people are buying your stuff they expect the same quality across equal platforms

  4. #154
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Georges View Post
    I meant that MS is ready to pay for good press (the need that right now.)

    Anyway, can you give me a rational reason why would the city be better on the XBone?
    I know that they might be more comfortable with the development but this is no excuse... If people are buying your stuff they expect the same quality across equal platforms
    it won't be better on XBone than the ps4. if u know anything about the hardware inside the ps4 statistically, and compare that to XBone, pretty obvious no advantage. I imagine, the XBone will do a couple things better, and the ps4 will do a couple things better. like always.


    moving on tapatalk



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  5. #155
    Veteran
    snooper71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    PSN ID
    snooper71
    Posts
    4,403
    Rep Power
    91
    Points
    16,039 (0 Banked)
    Items Naughty Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by KnotGamer901 View Post
    so ur relating times exclusives to ms paying off somebody to write an article in favor of them over Sony or I missing something here


    moving on tapatalk
    You are missing something in the article. The "you can do more on the xbone" is in relation to CURRENT GEN and NOT in relation to the PS4. The article is spinned, or simply misunderstood by many to suit their own views.

    Sent from my C6506 using Tapatalk 2


    Next Gen top picks:
    PS4: Infamous SS, DriveClub
    One: Project spark, Forza 5
    Multi: Watchdogs, The crew, FFXV, KHIII

  6. #156
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    46
    Points
    2,097 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by KnotGamer901 View Post
    OOOOOOh ok my bad i missed that lol.
    Well, I wasn't exactly clear, that's for sure

  7. #157
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by snooper71 View Post
    You are missing something in the article. The "you can do more on the xbone" is in relation to CURRENT GEN and NOT in relation to the PS4. The article is spinned, or simply misunderstood by many to suit their own views.

    Sent from my C6506 using Tapatalk 2
    oooooooo. well you're completely right I totally missed that. sorry to all and thanks for pointing that out dude


    moving on tapatalk



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.