Latest PSU headlines:

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    Rathgor

Let's Play - Don't Starve - My Gameplay

Hello PSU community

If you guys remember back at E3 2013 Sony Conference, the company announced one of three upcoming Indie games that will be available during the launch window of PlayStation 4.

Don't Starve, Secret Ponchos and Mercenary Kings I believe. However, I've decided to purchase Don't Starve on PC and create a 'Let's Play' Video of me playing Don't Starve

It's an upcoming PlayStation 4 game and I think those who are interested in seeing me play a game for the first time would enjoy it. I do commentary and I am planning on doing more episodes if people like it.

Please check out the video on my YouTube Channel It's a good hour of footage and commentary and silly crap.

Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNJ2BdTwNxc#at=1163

P.S. This is my 1st attempt at 'Let's Play' videos. If you will like this and want me to make more, please do let me know My next game will be Mercenary Kings which is launching on Steam's Early Access July 22nd so I'll be able to play that before the PlayStaton 4 version, either way it's same game in the end.

Have fun, let me know if there is anything you want me to change or add in future videos. Thanks!

Veteran
    PSN ID
    SomaXD
    Items PhotoShopPhotoshopAssassins Creed EzioKillzone 3Guerrilla GamesNaughty DogRaidenNoctisiPhone BlackVitaDeath NoteFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage360 View Post
    Hello PSU community

If you guys remember back at E3 2013 Sony Conference, the company announced one of three upcoming Indie games that will be available during the launch window of PlayStation 4.

Don't Starve, Secret Ponchos and Mercenary Kings I believe. However, I've decided to purchase Don't Starve on PC and create a 'Let's Play' Video of me playing Don't Starve

It's an upcoming PlayStation 4 game and I think those who are interested in seeing me play a game for the first time would enjoy it. I do commentary and I am planning on doing more episodes if people like it.

Please check out the video on my YouTube Channel It's a good hour of footage and commentary and silly crap.

Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNJ2BdTwNxc#at=1163

P.S. This is my 1st attempt at 'Let's Play' videos. If you will like this and want me to make more, please do let me know My next game will be Mercenary Kings which is launching on Steam's Early Access July 22nd so I'll be able to play that before the PlayStaton 4 version, either way it's same game in the end.

Have fun, let me know if there is anything you want me to change or add in future videos. Thanks!
    Hey awesome... I'm actually looking to start doing LP's also ill defo follow you... Maybe we can do some MP LEts Plays?

(Also I've been addicted to Dont Starve. Such a great game... My record is 30 days lol
    Vanik Tetsu'ya
    PS4 500GB//PS3 MGS4 80GB//PS3 120GB Slim//360 250GB Slim//360 4GB Slim w/Kinect//Black Wii 4.3u softmod//PS Vita w/32gb card

3. Likes Savage360 wishes they had posted this first.
    PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    Rathgor
    Quote Originally Posted by SomaXD View Post
    Hey awesome... I'm actually looking to start doing LP's also ill defo follow you... Maybe we can do some MP LEts Plays?

(Also I've been addicted to Dont Starve. Such a great game... My record is 30 days lol
    Check your PM

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    I reserved this game for ps4. Don't wanna run it again just for trophies
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList
    Currently playing GOW:A
    Next : Last of Us, One Piece : Pirate Warriors 2