Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Elite Sage
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I hate all these gamers that are cheering "games games games" and was guilty of saying "exclusives don't matter this late in the generation" when it concerned the 360. I'm not calling any names but you know that I know exactly who you are. Why the f didn't it matter when you're supposedly a gamer? If you're a fan of games then why wouldn't you want a sequel or any new i.ps? Just shows how full of $#@! some people are. The only reason for saying "it doesn't matter" was for bragging rights of sales. You can save the crap "3rd party" excuse that I know you want to rely on. You can save those arcade/live titles too. I'm talking about big budget exclusives.
    Last edited by Two4DaMoney; 07-07-2013 at 17:54.

2. Likes -Shafty- , Shingo likes this post
    Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yungstar 2006 View Post
    coming of the back of the best E3 a games console manufacture ever had, can anyone be surprised that Xbox ONE is all about games?

that video nailed it. thanks for the link.
    Well I suppose that's purely subjective being as the majority of those out there are claiming that Sony won E3 hands down.
    "Bigfoot is blurry, that is the problem...it is not the photographers fault...Bigfoot is blurry and that is extra scary to me because there is an extra large out-of-focus creature roaming the countryside....Run he's fuzzy, get out of here" ~ Mitch Hedburg, RIP you crazy fool

Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by WretchedSoul21 View Post
    Well I suppose that's purely subjective being as the majority of those out there are claiming that Sony won E3 hands down.
    E-3 winner can also be subjective.........if it's even possible to "win" such a thing.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    I hate all these gamers that are cheering "games games games" and was guilty of saying "exclusives don't matter this late in the generation" when it concerned the 360. I'm not calling any names but you know that I know exactly who you are. Why the f didn't it matter when you're supposedly a gamer? If you're a fan of games then why wouldn't you want a sequel or any new i.ps? Just shows how full of $#@! some people are. The only reason for saying "it doesn't matter" was for bragging rights of sales. You can save the crap "3rd party" excuse that I know you want to rely on. You can save those arcade/live titles too. I'm talking about big budget exclusives.
    I'll have sequels to all the games I like, be they exclusives or not. played more multi-plats on both PS3 and 360. so not bothered who makes them as long as I like them.

6. Likes Sub-stance1, F34R likes this post
    Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    I'll have sequels to all the games I like, be they exclusives or not. played more multi-plats on both PS3 and 360. so not bothered who makes them as long as I like them.
    Exactly. It ultimately doesn't matter as long as I like the game.

Forum Sage
    Same here. I think I play way more multi-plats anyway.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    Yet exclusive library is too much important than any other stuff. This fact still stands. I give my money always to ND, SCE Japan without a second though when I highly doubt about any EA game. And this is why ms is hard-failing with xbo too. their name is enough for me to stay away.
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList
    Currently playing GOW:A
    Next : Last of Us, One Piece : Pirate Warriors 2

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by LeisureSuitLarry View Post
    Exactly. At least Larry gets it.

That said, as long as MS keeps pumping out the great games and flow of exclusives like they did with the 360, we got it $#@!ing made in the shade.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    Exactly. At least Larry gets it.

That said, as long as MS keeps pumping out the great games and flow of exclusives like they did with the 360, we got it $#@!ing made in the shade.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    yea, they came through big time at E-3 with the games. I'm finally getting my Killer Instinct i've been wanting for so long now and i'm happy about that. Now if Rare surprises us with something else at gamescom like a new banjo game would be the icing on the cake.

Thread Information