Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Elite Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post
    or an exclusive that doesn't adhere to the lowest common denominator

Sony exclusives this gen have been the business!
    Yea, but right now Titan Fall isn't one of those. You guys just need to get over the fact that this game is coming to xb1 first. No matter how much you try to down play it, the final game will speak for itself. The game has caught a lot of people's attention. It's a new IP and that's what we all want.

Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    We'll see PS4 pull away in the 2nd and 3rd generation first party titles. The GPU difference alone is pretty huge. http://www.gamechup.com/ps4-and-xbox...tween-the-two/
    Anything's possible but we can only speculate for now. I still say game differences will be about the same as this gen. Neither is gonna blow the other away.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 07-07-2013 at 21:47.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Yea, but right now Titan Fall isn't one of those. You guys just need to get over the fact that this game is coming to xb1 first. No matter how much you try to down play it, the final game will speak for itself. The game has caught a lot of people's attention. It's a new IP and that's what we all want.
    lol Just because some people here aren't impressed by it doesn't automatically mean theyre trying to "downplay" it. We could just as easily say that youre just trying to overhype it just because its coming to X1 first. So the fanboy card plays both ways.

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    lol Just because some people here aren't impressed by it doesn't automatically mean theyre trying to "downplay" it. We could just as easily say that youre just trying to overhype it just because its coming to X1 first. So the fanboy card plays both ways.
    my sentiments exactly
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Elite Sage
    Me saying that I like what i've seen of the game so far isn't hyping it up. The footage and it's E-3 awards speaks for itself. If the game was coming to all consoles it wouldn't change my view of it.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Me saying that I like what i've seen of the game so far isn't hyping it up. The footage and it's E-3 awards speaks for itself. If the game was coming to all consoles it wouldn't change my view of it.
    And my not being impressed with it isnt me downplaying it. If the game was coming to all consoles it wouldn't change my view of it. So again my point still stands. And E-3 awards are just glorified opinions and they dont change my opinion at all. Thats why I also dont let reviews dictate my purchasing decisions either.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 07-07-2013 at 23:21.

Super Elite
    We'll see PS4 pull away in the 2nd and 3rd generation first party titles. The GPU difference alone is pretty huge. http://www.gamechup.com/ps4-and-xbox...tween-the-two/
    Both systems will have some good first party exclusives, and multi platforms will look similar for the most part.
    To me it's about the overall features, the controller and the upcoming games, it's a personal preference.
    If the PS4 test better in a computer lab, that doesn't mean it's a better gaming console for everybody.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver&black_Attack View Post
    Both systems will have some good first party exclusives, and multi platforms will look similar for the most part. To me it's about the overall features, the controller and the upcoming games, it's a personal preference. If the PS4 test better in a computer lab, that doesn't mean it's a better gaming console for everybody.
    The big GPU difference and better RAM is bound to show up in the games as the generation moves forward and developers deep dive into these systems. And I never said anything about whats the better console for everybody. Dont try to put words in my mouth.

Super Elite
    The big GPU difference and better RAM is bound to show up in the games as the generation moves forward and developers deep dive into these systems. And I never said anything about whats the better console for everybody. Dont try to put words in my mouth.
    The exclusive games will be different anyway, different developers, different gameplay, and different art style.
    So far i prefer what ive seen from the X1 exclusives and they don't take a backseat in graphics either.
    And both consoles will have better graphics 3 or 4 years from now.
    Personally ill take bigger open worlds, better story and more addictive gameplay over having the best graphics anyway, id be fine if developers worked on those things more than having the best eye candy.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver&black_Attack View Post
    The exclusive games will be different anyway, different developers, different gameplay, and different art style. So far i prefer what ive seen from the X1 exclusives and they don't take a backseat in graphics either. And both consoles will have better graphics 3 or 4 years from now. Personally ill take bigger open worlds, better story and more addictive gameplay over having the best graphics anyway, id be fine if developers worked on those things more than having the best eye candy.
    Your opinion is noted. But its better to have more eye candy AND addictive gameplay, bigger open worlds and better story.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 07-08-2013 at 00:55.

Elite Sage
    removed off topic comments ~23
    Originally Posted by Silver&black_Attack
    The exclusive games will be different anyway, different developers, different gameplay, and different art style. So far i prefer what ive seen from the X1 exclusives and they don't take a backseat in graphics either. And both consoles will have better graphics 3 or 4 years from now. Personally ill take bigger open worlds, better story and more addictive gameplay over having the best graphics anyway, id be fine if developers worked on those things more than having the best eye candy.
    same here. That's why the graphics on this game is not that big of a deal to me. That's not to say it doesn't look awesome though because it does.
    Last edited by TwentyThree; 07-08-2013 at 01:31.

Items Joker (limited ICON)Big BossRaiden
    Stay on topic.
    I removed a few off topic posts, private message me if you have any questions. thread open.

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Your opinion is noted. But its better to have more eye candy AND addictive gameplay, bigger open worlds and better story.
    Yeah, what is the point of a new generation of consoles anyway? All aspects should improve or the devs aren't doing their job.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by LeisureSuitLarry View Post
    Yeah, what is the point of a new generation of consoles anyway? All aspects should improve or the devs aren't doing their job.
    Yep exactly.

Super Elite
    One of the good things about the new generation is 1080p will be the standard and there wont a be a race to go higher than that.
    And games next gen will look great as long as the talent, time and money is behind the game.

If a game comes out on either console next gen that doesn't look good visually, something went wrong with the development, it wont be because the consoles aren't strong enough.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    This, while its A negative DF article, its not really against the rules, so this can be discussed for now. Its still news at the end of the day

Oh and imho i think the game looks $#@!ing excellent

So i will say this, feel free to discuss this, but i will be keeping an eye on this thread and if there is any rule breaking, then dont say i didnt warn ya.

Oh and stay on topic

33x
    It's a negative article? Didn't seem like it to me (though I power-skimmed it).
    Be Together - Not the same.

Soldier 95B
    The consoles are so close in performance this new gen coming up it doesn't even matter. Titanfall will be great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thread Information