Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    PSN ID
    B-SCAL
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    I was initially gonna wait till a slim version, then I cut my waiting period to 6 months (i.e next summer) but its going to be tough to resist buying this holiday.
    Still going to be alot to play on old systems to keep you going for at least a few months.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I will be waiting about 6 months. I still have a lot of games I want to play, like MGR: Revengeance, Tomb Raider, GoW:A and others.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    I am getting the PS4 on day one. I was ready for the PS4 last year, so I refuse to wait any longer than I need to.

4. Likes berts08 likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    I'm no rush to get the ps4. I can wait for a long time besides I have a big freaking backlog.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

PSN ID
    B-SCAL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    I will be waiting about 6 months. I still have a lot of games I want to play, like MGR: Revengeance, Tomb Raider, GoW:A and others.
    I found Tomb Raider to be excellent. I was really surprised by the game and didnt mind the changes as much as the rest of the "fans" did. I would recommend the PS3 version of the game on console due to increased screen resolution but f you have access to a decent PC then obviously do play it there.

Apprentice

Is it really that you aren't in a rush? or is it that you are not sure if you can get your hands on one? If you were at a store and saw only one ps4 would you buy it? I was told that if you pre order at Walmart that any ones that come in are already marked for the pre order customers. I hope Best Buy is the same way. I'm ready for the ps4. But Ill still have games to play on my ps3 as well. Watchdogs is what Ill be playing on ps4 first, and maybe knack it just depends on how much time I have to devote to sitting down and being able to play without distractions.

Ultimate Veteran
    With inFAMOUS: Second Sun, The Division and Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U all releasing next year, I personally have no incentive to rush into the next generation. Not to mention that two particularly giant games releasing later this year (Grand Theft Auto V and Pokmon X) would easily cover me for the next 6 months.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

PSN ID
    Csalvatore
    I have a PS4 pre ordered (I am number 3 on the list actually), but after reading this thread I am going to cancel my PS4. With games like Dragons Crown. Tales of Xillia, GTA5, Beyond: Two Souls, Final Fantasy XIV, and Diablo III I have enough to get me through at least 6 months post PS4 Launch.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Day 1 for me. I couldn't do without!

Veteran
    PSN ID
    snooper71
    Items Naughty Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Day 1 for me. I couldn't do without!
    Same, preordered the minute it was available. 3rd on the list (they better receive more than 3) will be waiting at the door when they unlock it!!!

Sent from my C6506 using Tapatalk 2

Next Gen top picks:
    PS4: Infamous SS, DriveClub
    One: Project spark, Forza 5
    Multi: Watchdogs, The crew, FFXV, KHIII

Super Elite
    Items User name style
    Don't care too much for the exclusives at the moment, so I can wait. On top of that, it's going to be the first batch of consoles. Pretty sure they'll break down.
    Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.8GHz | Nvidia 660 ti | 6 GB Corsair Xms 1333 Mhz | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 250 GB WD HDD | Windows 7 Ultimate |

Apprentice

PSN ID
    bat0nas_LT
    I simply can't resist. Knowing that bf4 will support 64 player mp mode...
    That fact makes ps4 a day one purchase.

Superior Member
    hello all
    first time poster and been scoping this place out to see if it's worth joining and i'm happy to say that yes i'm proud to be a part of this community now. let the good times roll

i'm getting my ps4 day one as i'm truly excited by what sony is offering me. they're heading in the right direction for all gamers sake.
    i actually attended E3 and got some hands on time (along with pics) of the ps4 in action!!!!!

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    Not I. I hate waiting. One of my pet hates.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Items User name styleinFamousPSN LogoBattlefield 3NvidiaSteamPS3 SlimVita
Gift received at 01-31-2013 from Metal King SlimeColeBattlefield 3
    I still so many games to play and catch up with. I will wait until PS4 comes out and no problem for me with that.

CPU: I7 3820--GPU: Asus Gtx 670 2GB--Motherboard: BioStar TpowerX79--HDD: Seagate 2TB--CPU COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80--Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf--RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Corsair--Sony Dvd X18 Player: Power Supply: Seasonic 760W--Windows 7 64Bit, Monitor: HP Led 2311X--TV: Samsung LED TV 120HZ Un40d6000--PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD--PS3 Slim 750GB--PS VITA 32GB.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    barit
    I already switched to next gen this weekend.Just hooked my PC on the 40" HDTV for the first time and what can i say: It looks BEAUTIFUL. 1080p @ 60FPS Tomb Raider, Defiance, Max Payne 3, Bioshock Infinite, XCOM etc. everything working flawless on ultra settings. Playing with my PS3 controller that is emulated as Xbox360 controller feels so natural like im already playing PS4 haha . I kinda have ruined my next gen experience now but still cant wait to see the real deal with the PS4 later this year

Forum Guru
    I can wait. Saving up petty cash for a PS4. Got loads of PS3 games that I have yet to find the time to finish (like MGS4).

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    I am getting the PS4 on day one. I was ready for the PS4 last year, so I refuse to wait any longer than I need to.

This man talks sense

Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Dedicated Member
    Its a new gen so I cant wait..

Going to get Cod, BF4 and Driveclub on PS+ of course

Even if CoD is not next gen excellence the MP will keep me going for a while.

Going to sell my PS3 a month before PS4 release, then I will be in full on HYPE mode
    PSN = GgT-Wolves-FC

Master Sage
    I'm getting mine at launch but also keep in mind so far we only know of about 5 or 6 of the 20 games coming this year from Sony.

Reasons I've already preordered for launch... improved media box, PS3 is my current one and with extra multitasking abilities PS4 will make for a fantastic upgrade.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    I want a ps4 a year ago. This gen sill has some great games coming out but it's lasted too long I feel.

Via Tapatalk

Master Guru
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    A couple of months ago I would have said the same. But now the ps4 is 'all up in my face' it's got me super hyped!

Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

Dedicated Member
    I will definitely wait till mid 2014. I made a thread about this some days back. The launch software does not interest me. And buying on first day just to have everything on day one or for the sake of bragging to my friends, i think i'm past that age now and dont feel the need for that. Maybe if this were 1994 and the ps1 launch, i would've been super excited to buy the day it releases. But now i feel comfortable in waiting and will only buy when there is software out for it that interests me. There is a silver lining to this for me. I'm upgrading my projector this winter, so more money saved for the new projector by not buying a ps4 this year.

Master Sage
    Items User name styleLegend of ZeldaDiablo IIIHeath LedgerJoker (limited ICON)Title Style
    None of the next gen consoles have any must have games in my opinion, i will be getting the PS4 for the 3rd party games at launch, smoother frames per second and better graphics are worth it in my opinion.

Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day.
    Live and die on this day.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by O.J. Mayo View Post
    Im impressed by the console, not so much about the exclusives shown at E3.
    I dont feel the need to rush out and get one around when it releases. Feel totally comfortable waiting for better games to show up+price drops for some launch games after 6 months maybe even a whole year.

I mean whats the rush to play Killzone:shadowfall or Driveclub? The order 1886 is coming out god knows when and Infamous:second son is coming out in 2014.
    I dont care about multiplatform titles only exclusives so whats the point in getting a PS4 early?
    I might feel a bit jaded cause of my old age {28} but thats my 2 cents.
    well if u see nothing interesting then that's your opinion and don't buy one. there's plenty of people on here that can't wait to get it because it's a ps4, because of one game, because of a couple games, or a combination of both. we can tell you what the rush is to play the next gens hopeful new franchise driver, we can tell you what the rush is to shoot some more helghast in the face; but why? you already don't like the games so why do u want to hear why we like them? pointless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Thread Information