Latest PSU headlines:

Threaded View

PSN ID
    space_eyes

Peek-A-Boo - NEW EVENT FOR PSUGS - Chance to WIN!!!

Hey Everyone, glad to be back... sorta - i get a week to reappear on here. I still have limited access to interweb so catch me in game if need be.

I am pledging $40 donation for our next PSUGS event... (must be redeemed for Dustware.... maybe) What is it you ask? Not sure haha... In the works. Must be approved or something something. But I will let you know that it will incorporate skills of all levels.

We will be taking snapshots of current stats on TBD launch date for your characters. We will send out a message to current users who are in the corp but not active on the forums for fair game.

Will update in next couple of days or by weekend for sure...

EDIT:

Contest will begin July 17th and will close on July 30th. Competitive areas measured are still to be determined but rest assured its a numbers game... So please pass the word along to our fellow members...

PS I will consider ISK bribes haha, j/k...
    Last edited by Vag Eye Lenol; 07-17-2013 at 19:13.

Thread Information