Superior Member
    PSN ID
    JDizzleNO1
    Items Diablo IIIMetallicaUser name styleDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverPS3 Fat

Amazon is freaking awesome!

I have been a very loyal customer with Amazon.com for quite sometime, and what they've done for me has been amazing, above and beyond what I expect a large corporation to do for their customers. So here is my story.....

I emailed them asking about my pre-order on the ps4. I'm afraid that since I pre-ordered and it is such a hot item at the moment that I won't get my system in the week that it launches. Well I got an email from them a few hours later saying that I am on the priority list since I have pre-ordered the ps4, and that I will receive said console when it releases.

Well here is the best part though, they changed my shipping speed from standard shipping to one day shipping, and are not charging me at all for shipping!!! I was ecstatic when I saw this! All they had to do was answer my question and instead they went WAY above and beyond to help me out!

I thought I would share my good story for you folks tonight. What do you think?

Master Guru
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    I too am very fond of Amazon. But I emailed them about whether I'd get my PS4 on launch too. This was 18th June though, so may ask again. Anyway, this was their response:

Hello,

I understand your concern about the item 'Sony PlayStation 4 (PS4)'.

Our latest information indicates that "Sony PlayStation 4 (PS4)" hasn't yet been released and the expected release date is not known. As soon as a release date has been determined for this item, we will add that information to our website.

Once the item is released, your order will be delivered on the day when it is released.

While we are confident that copies will be made available, we cannot provide more precise information about the fulfilment of the order. In light of this uncertainty, we will understand if you would prefer to cancel your order. As of yet we have made no changes.

You may cancel non-dispatched items through Your Account, located at the top of any page of our website. Simply click on the link, enter your e-mail address and password, and click "Cancel items or orders". Here, you will be able to view your order history and cancel an order for any item that has not yet entered the dispatch process.
    As you can see, nothing about being on a priority list... guess they love you more than me...

[Edit] You're Amazon.com, guess they're doing things a bit differently.

Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    JDizzleNO1
    Items Diablo IIIMetallicaUser name styleDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverPS3 Fat
    yeah it seems im in the usa and you're in the uk??? i hope you get yours though!!!! that would be awful to wait if you've pre-ordered it for so long

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    I remember I ordered some books from them around Christmas. I ordered them on the 21st and was supposed to receive them around the 28th since I used regular shipping. But instead they sent them to me on the 23rd with 2nd day shipping. That was really cool for them to do.
    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Living in Australia I too am fond of your amazing Amazonian shopping site.
    Not everything can be shipped over here, mostly the rehosted American stores that are listed on Amazon, but the Amazon hosted purchases can be shipped here and you guys have a huge selection of goodies.

With the Aussie dollar being high and your stuff being almost half what we pay retail its a great site to visit and shipping isn't bad either considering the distance.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

6. Likes JDizzleNO1 likes this post
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by JDizzleNO1 View Post
    I have been a very loyal customer with Amazon.com for quite sometime, and what they've done for me has been amazing, above and beyond what I expect a large corporation to do for their customers. So here is my story.....

I emailed them asking about my pre-order on the ps4. I'm afraid that since I pre-ordered and it is such a hot item at the moment that I won't get my system in the week that it launches. Well I got an email from them a few hours later saying that I am on the priority list since I have pre-ordered the ps4, and that I will receive said console when it releases.

Well here is the best part though, they changed my shipping speed from standard shipping to one day shipping, and are not charging me at all for shipping!!! I was ecstatic when I saw this! All they had to do was answer my question and instead they went WAY above and beyond to help me out!

I thought I would share my good story for you folks tonight. What do you think?
    well apparently should've preordered with amazon instead of gamestop. they handled that really well no wonder they keep drawing customers in, good run business.

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    i gotta say amazons customer service is 2nd to none, any issues ive had, straight refund or replacement item etc.

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

9. Likes darky89 likes this post
    Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    They are very good.

One Christmas I bought a DVD (about a week before Christmas). Come Christmas Day, I found that the DVD was faulty and I got in touch with them. I had to send it back and they'd send me a replacement. They seemed to trust me enough that the replacement arrive the day after Boxing Day, before I had even gone out to post the faulty one back to them.

Additionally, I pre-ordered the collector's edition of Inception about a month before its release. On release day, I saw that HMV were doing it for 5 cheaper. When my copy arrived, the packaging was a bit damaged, so I got onto them, and I thought I'd throw in that I could have bought it for 5 cheaper on release day and had it with me on the release day. As well as sending me a new one, they refunded me 5.

So unless Amazon don't sell an edition, such as the Special Edition of GTA V over here (GAME exclusive), I always go there!

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    JDizzleNO1
    i agree with every one of your guys' posts! amazon has done amazing things to keep their customers!

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Yep, Amazon has been my number one go to for online shopping.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Yep, Amazon has been my number one go to for online shopping.
    mine as well. 99% of my books have come from there and I'm thinking about doing my game shopping with them as well

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Master Guru
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by JDizzleNO1 View Post
    yeah it seems im in the usa and you're in the uk??? i hope you get yours though!!!! that would be awful to wait if you've pre-ordered it for so long
    I am indeed. I imagine everything will be fine.... it's just annoying not having confirmation.

Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    JDizzleNO1
    Quote Originally Posted by darky89 View Post
    I am indeed. I imagine everything will be fine.... it's just annoying not having confirmation.
    right i understand how you feel

I agree Amazon is aweesomee!!! I am also so much addicted to online deals on PS4.. sharing my thoughts and experience. I will attached the picture of the item. Capture.JPG

Thread Information