Latest PSU headlines:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 93
  1. #51
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yungstar 2006 View Post
    poor selection on PS4 apart from the indie stuff for me. guess i'll not be missing much before i upgrade from PS3 to PS4 next year sometime.
    the ps4 has great games right now not to mention they haven't even announced most of their stuff because their console did enough talking for them.



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  2. #52
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,723
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    6,480,887 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    Drive Club right now looks to be the only title of interest from the PS4. As usual the X1 has the line up and Xbox has the history of great games and exclusives, as well as a large choice of genres.
    http://theness.com/neurologicablog/i...brand-loyalty/

    Through and through, true blue.

  3. Likes Christopher likes this post
  4. #53
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    25
    Posts
    16,980
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    35,311 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The only question on my lips is when will they announce the new Naughty Dog title? I'm pretty sure it will be announced this year and really it could be at one of these events...

    - Gamescom
    - Tokyo Game Show
    - Spike VGAs
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  5. #54
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,879
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    13,566 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    The only question on my lips is when will they announce the new Naughty Dog title? I'm pretty sure it will be announced this year and really it could be at one of these events...

    - Gamescom
    - Tokyo Game Show
    - Spike MS COD awards show
    Fixed last one for you haha
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  6. #55
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Fixed last one for you haha
    lol good fix dude, good fix



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  7. #56
    Power Member
    mynd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    17,290
    Rep Power
    160
    Points
    153,515 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    the ps4 has great games right now not to mention they haven't even announced most of their stuff because their console did enough talking for them.
    Certain things in this thread do not compute.

    1/ MS is apparently known for a small selection of games mostly sequel, therefore they will flog that horse. Yuck hate that etc etc

    2/ Sony leads with two sequels in Killzone ( a franchise that now rivals Gears an Halo in its ability to pump out sequels bi-annually) & infamous (likewise) but thats just dandy.

    3/Knack looks and plays like a PS2 game.

    4/ therefore the only conclusion based on the banter in this thread is that Sony's lineup is based on Drive Club and The Order. Thats just stellar.

    I don't find anything to be particularly excited for on either side. Although I would like to see more about Quantum break. "Bland and predictable" I could attach to most of these titles on either side and the rest we have seen little more than trailers. To justify any sort of label.

    <waits patiently for LBP 3, Uncharted 4 and God of war sequels to be announced>
    I am no longer participating in these forums, I wish all of you on the PSU Forums the best for the future.

  8. #57
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Certain things in this thread do not compute.

    1/ MS is apparently known for a small selection of games mostly sequel, therefore they will flog that horse. Yuck hate that etc etc

    2/ Sony leads with two sequels in Killzone ( a franchise that now rivals Gears an Halo in its ability to pump out sequels bi-annually) & infamous (likewise) but thats just dandy.

    3/Knack looks and plays like a PS2 game.

    4/ therefore the only conclusion based on the banter in this thread is that Sony's lineup is based on Drive Club and The Order. Thats just stellar.

    I don't find anything to be particularly excited for on either side. Although I would like to see more about Quantum break. "Bland and predictable" I could attach to most of these titles on either side and the rest we have seen little more than trailers. To justify any sort of label.

    <waits patiently for LBP 3, Uncharted 4 and God of war sequels to be announced>
    well that whole post is your opinion so it doesn't necessarily have to *compute* with anyone besides yourself. u dont see any good games, I do.



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  9. #58
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,879
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    13,566 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post

    2/ Sony leads with two sequels in Killzone ( a franchise that now rivals Gears an Halo in its ability to pump out sequels bi-annually) & infamous (likewise) but thats just dandy.

    LOL that shows how very little you know and are just willing to bloat a list to try to make a points. We had TWO(2, doce) inFamous games. In no way shape or form are those being pumped out as you claim. The two games where a while apart as well. So yeah keep making crap up.

    3/Knack looks and plays like a PS2 game.
    LOL...I mean LOL.

    <waits patiently for Halo 745464, Gears 9725057025987, Fable 8239659645, Forza 892635978063402956, Halo:ODSt SVU NYPD PWR>
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  10. #59
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    LOL that shows how very little you know and are just willing to bloat a list to try to make a points. We had TWO(2, doce) inFamous games. In no way shape or form are those being pumped out as you claim. The two games where a while apart as well. So yeah keep making crap up.



    LOL...I mean LOL.

    <waits patiently for Halo 745464, Gears 9725057025987, Fable 8239659645, Forza 892635978063402956, Halo:ODSt SVU NYPD PWR>
    good at least I ain't the only one who thought that post was OUT THERE



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  11. #60
    Power Member
    mynd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    17,290
    Rep Power
    160
    Points
    153,515 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    well that whole post is your opinion so it doesn't necessarily have to *compute* with anyone besides yourself. u dont see any good games, I do.
    Its not necessarily you, but there are others who write off one side based on a certain set of rules that they have decided.

    As for my opinion. I wouldn't by either of these systems based on the games shown and most definitely not on the promise of of more games to come.
    I am no longer participating in these forums, I wish all of you on the PSU Forums the best for the future.

  12. #61
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Its not necessarily you, but there are others who write off one side based on a certain set of rules that they have decided.

    As for my opinion. I wouldn't by either of these systems based on the games shown and most definitely not on the promise of of more games to come.
    now I do agree with you on that, I have a ps4 but I at least entertain both sides of an argument. true that



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  13. #62
    Power Member
    mynd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    17,290
    Rep Power
    160
    Points
    153,515 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    LOL that shows how very little you know and are just willing to bloat a list to try to make a points. We had TWO(2, doce) inFamous games. In no way shape or form are those being pumped out as you claim. The two games where a while apart as well. So yeah keep making crap up.
    Infamous 2009
    Infamous 2 2011
    Infamous Second son 2013

    Why $#@! thats bi-annually.

    So yeah it is exactly how I said it was.

    I find it more concerning that you felt they were well apart. You clearly felt strong enough about that to post that.
    The fact that they weren't may even come as a shock to you I guess.





    LOL...I mean LOL.
    As for sequels I Never said they weren't coming. Although I really don't want another gears any time soon, a Fable without Peter M. might not be crap.
    Last edited by mynd; 07-13-2013 at 21:20.
    I am no longer participating in these forums, I wish all of you on the PSU Forums the best for the future.

  14. #63
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Certain things in this thread do not compute. 1/ MS is apparently known for a small selection of games mostly sequel, therefore they will flog that horse. Yuck hate that etc etc 2/ Sony leads with two sequels in Killzone ( a franchise that now rivals Gears an Halo in its ability to pump out sequels bi-annually) & infamous (likewise) but thats just dandy. 3/Knack looks and plays like a PS2 game. 4/ therefore the only conclusion based on the banter in this thread is that Sony's lineup is based on Drive Club and The Order. Thats just stellar. I don't find anything to be particularly excited for on either side. Although I would like to see more about Quantum break. "Bland and predictable" I could attach to most of these titles on either side and the rest we have seen little more than trailers. To justify any sort of label.
    Wow.......lol

  15. #64
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    LOL that shows how very little you know and are just willing to bloat a list to try to make a points. We had TWO(2, doce) inFamous games. In no way shape or form are those being pumped out as you claim. The two games where a while apart as well. So yeah keep making crap up. LOL...I mean LOL.
    Agreed and well said. Reminds me of his Killzone SF looks like Halo Reach comment. Keep it coming mynd its great. lol

  16. #65
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Agreed and well said. Reminds me of his Killzone SF looks like Halo Reach comment. Keep it coming mynd its great. lol
    well I can understand where he's coming from, neither side having that many exclusives. however I DO think the order looks good enough to be called great, knack looks neat enough to be called great, and drive club looks good enough to be called the next gens racer. I am with you on some of mynds points kinda not being agreeable, but I do get a little bit of what he's trying to say.
    that being said, ps4 has and will h e the best games, continuing ip's new ip's u name it the ps4 will have it. we just have to wait till Gamescom



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  17. #66
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,879
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    13,566 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Infamous 2009
    Infamous 2 2011
    Infamous Second son 2013

    Why $#@! thats bi-annually.

    So yeah it is exactly how I said it was.

    I find it more concerning that you felt they were well apart. You clearly felt strong enough about that to post that.
    The fact that they weren't may even come as a shock to you I guess.



    As for sequels I Never said they weren't coming. Although I really don't want another gears any time soon, a Fable without Peter M. might not be crap.
    I may not have realized they where so close but still it is bloating the list as all 3 didn't flood the ps3 gen(LBP I agree with you fully that was a flood game). Halo, Gears where runners up to flood games not counting LBP and counting only exclusives(we all know COD are kings of flood). Now if we see another inFamous and then another so closely in PS4 NEXT GEN then yeah add them.


    Another Fable without Peter could indeed be good.

    Bottom line is yes PS floods just as much as MS but difference is they have variety in their games when we talk sequals and not one hit wonders like MS did at start of gen then said nah f that we just want action and fps pump them out!!
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  18. #67
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,743
    Rep Power
    189
    Points
    97,657 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    @Yuuichi, how is LBP flooded when there are only two of them?
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Who's making all these games for them (Sony)?

    Japan! -yay, right right?

    Keep em.
    This is an invalid argument. You don't like Japanese games and why do we care?
    Call me skeptical, but Sony track record of announcing then delay is legendary. Sometimes deliberately misleading.
    You know Mynd, it's time like these that I feel that either you're just too quick to pass statements off like this or you're doing it on purpose. You, of all people here, should know why those games were being delayed and why that's highly unlikely this time around.
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Oh I wasn't saying they were all Japanese, just letting you know I don't count anything out of Japan as being on time, I'll leave the actual quality of them up in the air.
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    I don't think Sony release titles late, they just announce them too dam early, usually for bragging rights.
    Sony isn't actually making these games. It's the developers they own that do. If the game isn't ready, it's not ready. They can't do anything about it. If the hardware is making it difficult for the developers to get the game out then there's no much that can be done.
    Not saying that's happening here, but hey, if the shoe fits.

    I'd love them to prove me wrong. But 20 AAA titles in 12 months seems a bit far fetched.
    We'll see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    Drive Club right now looks to be the only title of interest from the PS4. As usual the X1 has the line up and Xbox has the history of great games and exclusives, as well as a large choice of genres.
    I feel bad giving you two downs in one day but all Kool-Aid-drinking aside, as usual implies that it has happened "before". The Xbox One has to come out before it can gain the "as usual" status.

    Does not compute. Syntax error.
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Certain things in this thread do not compute.

    1/ MS is apparently known for a small selection of games mostly sequel, therefore they will flog that horse. Yuck hate that etc etc

    2/ Sony leads with two sequels in Killzone ( a franchise that now rivals Gears an Halo in its ability to pump out sequels bi-annually) & infamous (likewise) but thats just dandy.

    3/Knack looks and plays like a PS2 game.

    4/ therefore the only conclusion based on the banter in this thread is that Sony's lineup is based on Drive Club and The Order. Thats just stellar.

    I don't find anything to be particularly excited for on either side. Although I would like to see more about Quantum break. "Bland and predictable" I could attach to most of these titles on either side and the rest we have seen little more than trailers. To justify any sort of label.

    <waits patiently for LBP 3, Uncharted 4 and God of war sequels to be announced>
    I'm sure you're forgetting some titles there. Planet Side 2 to be one. That alone is worth the purchase of a next-gen console. I was going to build a PC just for that game this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Its not necessarily you, but there are others who write off one side based on a certain set of rules that they have decided.
    Sort of like:
    Who's making all these games for them (Sony)?

    Japan! -yay, right right?

    Keep em,
    and
    Knack looks and plays like a PS2 game.
    ? Gotcha
    Last edited by Omar; 07-14-2013 at 02:58.

  19. Likes Two4DaMoney likes this post
  20. #68
    Power Member
    mynd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    17,290
    Rep Power
    160
    Points
    153,515 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Oh I'm entirely even handed, I don't care what system it is when it comes to Japanese games. There struggle with production values, scheduling and technology.
    I am no longer participating in these forums, I wish all of you on the PSU Forums the best for the future.

  21. #69
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,743
    Rep Power
    189
    Points
    97,657 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Oh I'm entirely even handed, I don't care what system it is when it comes to Japanese games. There struggle with production values, scheduling and technology.
    the point isn't that you're fair in that respect. the point is that it's your own rule you've created as well.

  22. #70
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Oh I'm entirely even handed, I don't care what system it is when it comes to Japanese games. There struggle with production values, scheduling and technology.
    so ur saying Japanese games aren't worth anything?



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  23. #71
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,743
    Rep Power
    189
    Points
    97,657 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    so ur saying Japanese games aren't worth anything?
    lol precisely. so they don't matter in any discussion.

  24. #72
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    lol precisely. so they don't matter in any discussion.
    wow. ok I just wasnt sure if my eyes were fooling me or not. to each their own I suppose



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  25. #73
    Forum Elder
    Yungstar 2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    tyneside
    Posts
    2,887
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    27,028 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    the ps4 has great games right now not to mention they haven't even announced most of their stuff because their console did enough talking for them.
    for me it's not the console that needs to do the talking, it's the games and as i've already said.
    "poor selection on PS4 apart from the indie stuff for me. guess i'll not be missing much before i upgrade from PS3 to PS4 next year sometime."

    so i guess i'll be getting most of the stuff you say they never showed along with my PS4 then.

  26. #74
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yungstar 2006 View Post
    for me it's not the console that needs to do the talking, it's the games and as i've already said.
    "poor selection on PS4 apart from the indie stuff for me. guess i'll not be missing much before i upgrade from PS3 to PS4 next year sometime."

    so i guess i'll be getting most of the stuff you say they never showed along with my PS4 then.
    you're twisting my words. I meant the reason we don't have a lot of games announced for the ps4 is because at e3 the console did the talking and Sony didnt have to release info on 15 of their games to combat Microsoft. I agree with you, ultimately it's the damn games that decide which console most people buy.



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  27. #75
    Soldier 95B
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    of course it looks like that now. just wait until Sony announces some more titles and then see if u can post that with a straight face
    Yup and I am pumped for Sony's announcements for their next games. I am also just waiting for MS to announce some more titles as well. I love that they both are continuing to make more and more game announcements. I always say my comments with a straight face.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeisureSuitLarry View Post
    Forza right now looks to be the only title of interest from the X1. As usual the PS4 has the line up and Playstation has the history of great games and exclusives, as well as a large choice of genres.
    Ah, you are in the same boat as me, but just reverse. I am sure we both will find stuff that will appeal to us at some point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    Oh good, you can relate then

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.