Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Master Sage
    Items User name styleLegend of ZeldaDiablo IIIHeath LedgerJoker (limited ICON)Title Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    so then they are lying. there's no other way. there's actually no point in talking about a low-end PC because then every game out there is inferior...so I don't buy that argument that high-end PC is not worth talking about.

they said all versions, all platforms. they didn't say all consoles. and they can say this statement while including the xbox because they're not specifically talking about the xbox. not to mention, before the xbox reveal, many many developers hinted that xbox wasn't as powerful (by saying indirectly that MS' focus is not the same).

you can't talk directly about the xbox but you can vaguely bring it up like this.
    Not defending them but i wouldn't call that lying, every game has the potential to run better on a high end PC, and since the PS4 has faster ram and supposedly faster cpu/gpu combo compared to the xbox one it should provide the best gaming experience unless you are going to spend thousand(s) of dollars on a high end PC.

Part of Ubisofts job after getting free PR for their game is to praise the PS4, that's just how the business works, it doesn't mean its not true though.

Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day.
    Live and die on this day.

Forum Sage
    I wish The Division required 2 GPU's. I wish the game was even coming to PC but it's not

My PC will be up and running by the end of this month with at least 1 GPU and depending when Watchdogs is out i might have my second GPU by then. Will be very interesting to see how the PS4/XBO versions compare to a high end PC at 1080p

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuvian View Post
    Not defending them but i wouldn't call that lying, every game has the potential to run better on a high end PC, and since the PS4 has faster ram and supposedly faster cpu/gpu combo compared to the xbox one it should provide the best gaming experience unless you are going to spend thousand(s) of dollars on a high end PC.

Part of Ubisofts job after getting free PR for their game is to praise the PS4, that's just how the business works, it doesn't mean its not true though.
    alright, i'll give you that.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    I wish The Division required 2 GPU's. I wish the game was even coming to PC but it's not

My PC will be up and running by the end of this month with at least 1 GPU and depending when Watchdogs is out i might have my second GPU by then. Will be very interesting to see how the PS4/XBO versions compare to a high end PC at 1080p
    That will be interesting to see. I don't think PS4 will top it but I reckon it will be close. With less frame rate, AA and res but not as noticeable as last-gen.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    Wow! Another one going back alllllllllllllllllll the way to February to before the Xbox One was revealed and before they could talk about it.

Talk about desperate to prove a point.
    Still valid....what's your point?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    Wow! Another one going back alllllllllllllllllll the way to February to before the Xbox One was revealed and before they could talk about it.

Talk about desperate to prove a point.
    Seems to be....

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Items Joker (limited ICON)Big BossRaiden
    Going to close the thread, this is an old article and I believe its been discussed here before.
    If any of you guys want it reopen for discussion private message me.

Thread Information