Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
Results 26 to 31 of 31
  1. #26
    Master Sage
    Nuvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    14,842
    Rep Power
    109
    Points
    14,755 (0 Banked)
    Items User name styleLegend of ZeldaDiablo IIIHeath LedgerJoker (limited ICON)Title Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    so then they are lying. there's no other way. there's actually no point in talking about a low-end PC because then every game out there is inferior...so I don't buy that argument that high-end PC is not worth talking about.

    they said all versions, all platforms. they didn't say all consoles. and they can say this statement while including the xbox because they're not specifically talking about the xbox. not to mention, before the xbox reveal, many many developers hinted that xbox wasn't as powerful (by saying indirectly that MS' focus is not the same).

    you can't talk directly about the xbox but you can vaguely bring it up like this.
    Not defending them but i wouldn't call that lying, every game has the potential to run better on a high end PC, and since the PS4 has faster ram and supposedly faster cpu/gpu combo compared to the xbox one it should provide the best gaming experience unless you are going to spend thousand(s) of dollars on a high end PC.

    Part of Ubisofts job after getting free PR for their game is to praise the PS4, that's just how the business works, it doesn't mean its not true though.

    Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day.
    Live and die on this day.


  2. #27
    Forum Sage
    BBK..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bristol!!
    Age
    24
    Posts
    9,789
    Rep Power
    88
    Points
    39,621 (15,799 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I wish The Division required 2 GPU's. I wish the game was even coming to PC but it's not

    My PC will be up and running by the end of this month with at least 1 GPU and depending when Watchdogs is out i might have my second GPU by then. Will be very interesting to see how the PS4/XBO versions compare to a high end PC at 1080p

  3. #28
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30,525
    Rep Power
    190
    Points
    107,774 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuvian View Post
    Not defending them but i wouldn't call that lying, every game has the potential to run better on a high end PC, and since the PS4 has faster ram and supposedly faster cpu/gpu combo compared to the xbox one it should provide the best gaming experience unless you are going to spend thousand(s) of dollars on a high end PC.

    Part of Ubisofts job after getting free PR for their game is to praise the PS4, that's just how the business works, it doesn't mean its not true though.
    alright, i'll give you that.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    I wish The Division required 2 GPU's. I wish the game was even coming to PC but it's not

    My PC will be up and running by the end of this month with at least 1 GPU and depending when Watchdogs is out i might have my second GPU by then. Will be very interesting to see how the PS4/XBO versions compare to a high end PC at 1080p
    That will be interesting to see. I don't think PS4 will top it but I reckon it will be close. With less frame rate, AA and res but not as noticeable as last-gen.

  4. #29
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Posts
    14,274
    Rep Power
    112
    Points
    31,886 (1,800 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    Wow! Another one going back alllllllllllllllllll the way to February to before the Xbox One was revealed and before they could talk about it.

    Talk about desperate to prove a point.
    Still valid....what's your point?

    Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

  5. #30
    Forum Elder
    Yungstar 2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    tyneside
    Posts
    2,930
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    27,898 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    Wow! Another one going back alllllllllllllllllll the way to February to before the Xbox One was revealed and before they could talk about it.

    Talk about desperate to prove a point.
    Seems to be....

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

  6. #31

    TwentyThree's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    16,093
    Rep Power
    99
    Points
    110,975 (700 Banked)
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Big BossRaiden
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Going to close the thread, this is an old article and I believe its been discussed here before.
    If any of you guys want it reopen for discussion private message me.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.