Latest PSU headlines:

Veteran
    PSN ID
    SomaXD
    Items PhotoShopPhotoshopAssassins Creed EzioKillzone 3Guerrilla GamesNaughty DogRaidenNoctisiPhone BlackVitaDeath NoteFinal Fantasy VII

New Tattoos - Deadpool!

Its that time of year again, (me and my wife get tattoos for our anniversary every year just before SDCC lol)

Added my favorite character, Deadpool (well Little Deadpool) by one of my favorite comic book artists Skottie Young.

bright ass colors!!! sleeve is about 80% done, need to add 2-3 more pieces to it then the background filler (like stars, and swirls and colors)

Based Off the Thunderbolts #1 Baby Variant.

Heres a wraparound view done with Vine:

https://vine.co/v/h7QPx9vmYzm

(and heres the cover i snagged it from)
    Vanik Tetsu'ya
    PS4 500GB//PS3 MGS4 80GB//PS3 120GB Slim//360 250GB Slim//360 4GB Slim w/Kinect//Black Wii 4.3u softmod//PS Vita w/32gb card

2. Likes RyanGT, $Greatness$ likes this post
    Master Sage
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Looks nice.
    How do you decide you like something enough you want it printed on your body forever? Never understood tattoos and never liked anything enough to get it printed on my body forever.

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    That's sweet, bro. Grats. I love Deadpool.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    SomaXD
    Items PhotoShopPhotoshopAssassins Creed EzioKillzone 3Guerrilla GamesNaughty DogRaidenNoctisiPhone BlackVitaDeath NoteFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsJester View Post
    Looks nice.
    How do you decide you like something enough you want it printed on your body forever? Never understood tattoos and never liked anything enough to get it printed on my body forever.
    Im an artist myself. and i grew up with comic books, anime, manga & video games so they are the biggest things in my life (art/comics/games/anime) its just a natural thing imo to get tattoos of (tattoos themselves being art)

I have a few really big influences in my own art, Joe Madureira (I have his Darksiders rune tattooed on my other arm), Skottie Young, Humberto Ramos, Takeshi Obata (hence my Death Note tattoos), Yasuhiro Nightow... Think of it as collecting comics for their art... if i have a favorite artist + favorite character thats influenced me... then bam, i get something done. collecting art in tattoo form.

and seeing as im 31, the things i like now... are pretty much the things i like... like forever. i have no regrettable tattoos (the art will always stay relevant to me personally) Also i have my own artwork tattooed, plus my other sleeve is a work in progress, i have a lot of it drawn out with personal art... so its all relevant to me!

And because thats always too long to explain when people ask me about my ink... i usually just say:

Because I wanted to.
    Last edited by SomaXD; 07-11-2013 at 15:17.
    Vanik Tetsu'ya
    PS4 500GB//PS3 MGS4 80GB//PS3 120GB Slim//360 250GB Slim//360 4GB Slim w/Kinect//Black Wii 4.3u softmod//PS Vita w/32gb card

6. Likes F34R likes this post
    Master Sage
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by SomaXD View Post
    Im an artist myself. and i grew up with comic books, anime, manga & video games so they are the biggest things in my life (art/comics/games/anime) its just a natural thing imo to get tattoos of (tattoos themselves being art)

I have a few really big influences in my own art, Joe Madureira (I have his Darksiders rune tattooed on my other arm), Skottie Young, Humberto Ramos, Takeshi Obata (hence my Death Note tattoos), Yasuhiro Nightow... Think of it as collecting comics for their art... if i have a favorite artist + favorite character thats influenced me... then bam, i get something done. collecting art in tattoo form.

and seeing as im 31, the things i like now... are pretty much the things i like... like forever. i have no regrettable tattoos (the art will always stay relevant to me personally) Also i have my own artwork tattooed, plus my other sleeve is a work in progress, i have a lot of it drawn out with personal art... so its all relevant to me!

And because that always too long to explain when people ask me about my ink... i usually just say:

Because I wanted to.
    Interesting story. Thanks for sharing.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Pretty effin nice Soma!!

Veteran
    Nice tattoo!

I like when people get tattoos that have meaning behind them.

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsJester View Post
    Looks nice.
    I am the same and when women get tattoos it erks me because to me it has no meaning.
    But out of characters I'd get either Astro Boy or Felix The Cat.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Thread Information