Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 7
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    DynamicSun
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid Snake View Post
    I will never get an Xbox One. I don't need more than one console in a generation.

overstepping the mark
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Items User name style
    i may do, eventually

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by JVH View Post
    Better run with the launch xbox 360 an ps3 if you want some real heat.
    lol Yep. A launch 360 and a 60gig phat PS3 and your room will never be cold in even the worst of winters. Summer might be uncomfortable though. You'll need to crank that AC. Especially here in Texas.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    How do you judge XBO? why do u need all that media in a gaming console!! XBO isn't about the games, it may have great titles but where is the honour in games, I feel MS are moving in a way it shouldn't be going! why make a gaming console that isn't showing what its suppose to be doing it not much of a focus on games it more focus on other media things an its online. soon enough down the years MS will come out with an all media & online console which goes all digital. not sticking to your guns is a bad move for MS it goes to show without sticking to your guns your all ready dead!

So for me im praising SONY to pick up where they left off an moving forward with its newly based PSN+ an making tones of Exclusive games that I enjoy on PS3 an making most out of its games where a console is a gaming console without throwing all those media apps in my face when known I already own a sky digi box to watch my Shows/Movies on so I don't need another device when I already have 1. but missing your shows with having IPlayer, 4oD is quite a small reason why its there! I don't do digital movies either im sticking to my Bluray collection an buying the disk base its self. so I love the fact SONY is coming out saying the PS4 its all about the games an its PSN+ its makes me like the console that so much better because SONY knows what the consumers want. nearly missed this out I think the social aspect, it will be great I hope they do something great with that an letting us use the likes of Twitter/ Facebook a lot better than before
    not trying to be an ass but dude, that was an extremely long post for something that's already been said 1,000,000 times already .
    that being said, i agree with u. ms is moving in a questionable direction

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Moved to the Xbox One section

Thread Information