Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 131
  1. #26
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    48
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    Colour is not a barrier but they are not what I would go for in a girl. #DealWithIt

    I prefer these two gals, but I am a pale white boy:

    Amanda Seyfried


    Emma Stone
    So it's black women's personalities that turn you off, it's not the physical attraction?

    I'm fine with it.

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  2. #27
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    48
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    It could be look but i think it's more to do with the culture...black women aren't taught to act a certain way (gender specific), this is what attracts or unattracts males. they want to see girly women. not all but just saying that it works on most men.

    i feel like black women don't find "themselves" pretty and so they just don't care. i think they feel that non-black guys don't want them so that must lower their self-confidence. i think most black women don't have confidence when it could just be the culture that men don't find attractive so they never get a chance.

    for me personally, i've met pretty black girls that i wasn't attracted to based on how they spoke or acted like. and i've seen average-looking black girls that spoke and acted elegantly and i found them more attractive.

    i think the bigger issue is the culture than the looks.


    those women are fap worthy. in fact...nvm it's still morning time here, some may still be thinking about having breakfast.

    Yes.

    in general, they don't have black girls as friends but i don't think it's a race thing. it's more of a cultural thing.
    The problem is culture AND social repression. Social repression is not apply to us black women, but other minority women.

    For instance dolls. In the 90's, Barbie was the it. Barbie was white and you rarely saw another black doll hanging out with her. When you see Barbie, she's cool. The black doll would rarely say anything or wasn't as cool as barbie.

    Then, there's the culture issues, but part of that is our fault. It's our fault we let rappers let Nelly slide a credit card down the crack as payment. It's our fault that we lower ourselves to sex objects. It's disgusting, don't get me started on our culture.

    I know we're black people and we have a different culture, but I believe that culture needs to change. Look at the black race, how generally uneducated we are and how many of us are in prisons. Some of it is caused by racism, but some is caused by laziness and stupidity.

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  3. #28
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,616
    Rep Power
    187
    Points
    95,300 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    agreed. absolutely 100% agreed. sad part is most people are too politically correct to admit that, even though it's not that we're racist. it's just a tick in the subconscious. somebody get the cocaine out we're going Freudian in this $#@!
    yea, most of the time people are too quick to pull the racist card without realizing these things and really, can we expect the mainstream to know things in depth? heck no.

    most people do not understand what racism means (but i will say that i don't either because it should be a different word like ... hate) and combine discrimination/stereotype and various other things into one word...which isn't right to do. they are all different things.
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    you frighten me sometimes sir
    lol you guys are both hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    So it's black women's personalities that turn you off, it's not the physical attraction?

    I'm fine with it.
    i think most black women don't know that or don't care. i respect that. i think everyone gets to a certain point depending on what happens around them and who they speak with.

    there's a reason behind everything.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    The problem is culture AND social repression. Social repression is not apply to us black women, but other minority women.

    For instance dolls. In the 90's, Barbie was the it. Barbie was white and you rarely saw another black doll hanging out with her. When you see Barbie, she's cool. The black doll would rarely say anything or wasn't as cool as barbie.
    i totally agree with you. hence why i've said in the past that i like african girls more and the reason being that they don't have to go through feeling less worthy. however, that's something i can't blame non-blacks for (really just saying white here) because this would be normal in a black majority country as well. goes back to what i was saying that people tend to like/support their own group first. it's just human nature. but why this affects blacks more is to look at what happened here centuries ago...errr 50 or so years ago.

    Then, there's the culture issues, but part of that is our fault. It's our fault we let rappers let Nelly slide a credit card down- the crack as payment. It's our fault that we lower ourselves to sex objects. It's disgusting, don't get me started on our culture.

    I know we're black people and we have a different culture, but I believe that culture needs to change. Look at the black race, how generally uneducated we are and how many of us are in prisons. Some of it is caused by racism, but some is caused by laziness and stupidity.
    exactly. take asians as an example. we assimilate much easier with the educated people here. however there are asians that exclusively support the black culture (generally more flashy with the bling/cars and incorrect grammar) and there are those that support the white culture (generally more educated and well spoken)...but the majority of asians go with what is accepted as the more educated culture...and that is the white one.

    so taking out all race issues, this is what blacks should be like as well. i understand the history and understand the pride issues that goes with everything that the white man does...and that blacks should not be doing (i'm not saying that they shouldn't, im saying what the authoritative/elderly blacks say to their young ones) but that is the same mentality why Taliban would shoot a woman for trying to go to school because that is what the west does and so they will become western (liberal).

    people associate things one with another and that's the issue here. it's one of the bigger flaws that we have as a species and why there are so many cultural/ethnical/race issues around the world with many other races and cultures.
    Last edited by Omar; 07-14-2013 at 16:59.

  4. #29
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    48
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post

    i totally agree with you. hence why i've said in the past that i like african girls more and the reason being that they don't have to go through feeling less worthy. however, that's something i can't blame non-blacks for (really just saying white here) because this would be normal in a black majority country as well. goes back to what i was saying that people tend to like/support their own group first. it's just human nature. but why this affects blacks more is to look at what happened here centuries ago...errr 50 or so years ago.
    When you say it's common in black majority countries, do you mean there are more emphasis on white dolls or do you mean there's more emphasis on black dolls? I'm sure you mean black dolls, but just asking to be sure.

    exactly. take asians as an example. we assimilate much easier with the educated people here. however there are asians that exclusively support the black culture (generally more flashy with the bling/cars and incorrect grammar) and there are those that support the white culture (generally more educated and well spoken)...but the majority of asians go with what is accepted as the more educated culture...and that is the white one.

    so taking out all race issues, this is what blacks should be like as well. i understand the history and understand the pride issues that goes with everything that the white man does...and that blacks should not be doing (i'm not saying that they shouldn't, im saying what the authoritative/elderly blacks say to their young ones) but that is the same mentality why Taliban would shoot a woman for trying to go to school because that is what the west does and so they will become western (liberal).

    people associate things one with another and that's the issue here. it's one of the bigger flaws that we have as a species and why there are so many cultural/ethnical/race issues around the world with many other races and cultures.
    And I agree with you too. Stereotypes are a bad thing, BUT stereotypes tend to have a truth to them. Most black people can't swim, white people commit most white collar crimes, etc.

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  5. #30
    Forum Elder
    chrisw26308's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,617
    Rep Power
    72
    Points
    13,219 (0 Banked)
    Not being a smartass but maybe we should ask white women what the attraction is toward black men.

    They seem to be getting better looking white girls than white guys can.

    On topic though I have seen many beautiful black women.

    Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #31
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,616
    Rep Power
    187
    Points
    95,300 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    When you say it's common in black majority countries, do you mean there are more emphasis on white dolls or do you mean there's more emphasis on black dolls? I'm sure you mean black dolls, but just asking to be sure.
    black dolls but i don't know this for a fact, i'm just going by what's most logical. maybe they still have white dolls...and if they do...i'd be very curious to find out why.

    like i can see south africa having white dolls but that would be for an obvious reason.

    but a place where there is only one race, having a doll that is of a different color and race would be abnormal. say japan, i can see them having a white man/woman character with blonde hair in a movie/anime but that's partially due to the fact that they try to appeal to the western countries and they also have a fascination with them.

    but that's not usual.

    And I agree with you too. Stereotypes are a bad thing, BUT stereotypes tend to have a truth to them. Most black people can't swim, white people commit most white collar crimes, etc.
    oh yea, that's why stereotypes don't bother me. i do think people that come pakistan and india tend to devalue this country because they don't want to change their less civilized ways to live...such as littering, not following traffic signs sometimes...being free loaders, either don't tip waiters or don't tip much, don't know what deodrant is, don't shower all the time, everything being about money, corruption.

    not being polite sometimes, not giving another person way at times and causing a small traffic jam lol but at the same time, i do like that they don't get into criminal trouble either that people do here "other than" the usual visa fraud or money fraud (where they go back to their country).

    these are all things they bring from their countries because in those countries, either you do these things or you will starve yourself and your family.

  7. #32
    Apprentice
    thaSLABŪ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Michigan / California
    Age
    38
    Posts
    458
    Rep Power
    51
    Points
    1,099 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    I posted a pic a while back in the members' pic thread, but maybe.
    Inquiring minds want to know...

    Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

  8. #33
    Flaw3d Genius
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post



    And I agree with you too. Stereotypes are a bad thing, BUT stereotypes tend to have a truth to them. Most black people can't swim, white people commit most white collar crimes, etc.
    This made me chuckle...Are you serious about most black people people cant swim lol I've never heard that!

  9. #34
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    This made me chuckle...Are you serious about most black people people cant swim lol I've never heard that!
    I was about to say that that's a dangerous subject but then I saw who op'd about stereotypes and then I realized it was gonna be ok. oh wait! another stereotype.



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  10. #35
    Veteran
    faaeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    .....pss..behind you
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,123
    Rep Power
    72
    Points
    12,226 (0 Banked)
    Meh, I find that every race hastheir share of attractive an unattractive women.
    PCs are very much like Air Conditioners.
    They both become utterly useless once you start to open up Windows....
    ----------------------------------------------


  11. #36
    Elite Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,519
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    3,842 (0 Banked)
    Items PlayStationSteam
    I don't like some of the culturally pushed 'attitude', and honestly the typical black woman hair doesn't do it for me either. Not really anything to do about them being black, I dislike those qualities in woman of any other color as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    This made me chuckle...Are you serious about most black people people cant swim lol I've never heard that!
    Actually it's often true. It's not saying they're incapable of it, but a lot of poor inner city neighborhoods don't exactly have a ton of pools for them to learn, and usually aren't near oceans, and then who's teaching? It's stereotypical, but like she said there is often a pseudo truth in stereotypes.

  12. #37
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    48
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    This made me chuckle...Are you serious about most black people people cant swim lol I've never heard that!
    It's true. In fact, I can't swim.

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  13. #38
    The Dawkness!
    Naxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,559
    Rep Power
    101
    Points
    6,519 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I don't know, I think I need more pictures to decide.

    My name isn't a misspelled Nazi,god****.

  14. #39
    Friendship is Carrots
    Nerevar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Equestria
    Age
    21
    Posts
    15,370
    Rep Power
    132
    Points
    75,195 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Both the girl's in the OP are good looking. I see plenty of sexy/cute black girls here. Though, I'm personally not much of a fan of the really, really dark skin tone. It's just not appealing on a visual level at all. But I'm not a fan of super white-skinned girls either. I like the tanned/caramel/mixed skin color the most.

    Here in the Southern USA a lot of girls have an attitude though, especially the black girls. So as a general thing that is a turnoff. That said, I really fancied this one black girl at the college. She was nice and very intelligent, and was both cute and deliciously curvy.
    Add me on Steam!


    [Forum Rules]
    - [PSN] - [Programmers' Corner]

  15. Likes Omar likes this post
  16. #40
    Apprentice
    Epyon_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    On The Rooftops with Faith
    PSN ID
    MoneyM07
    Posts
    382
    Rep Power
    47
    Points
    2,729 (0 Banked)
    I'm a black dude and I'm attracted to all women of races. Like many said, in every race/culture, there is the attracted and some unattractives. It's all about preferences folks.

  17. #41
    Superior Member
    Mo-green28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Rochester,New York
    Age
    24
    Posts
    842
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    1,937 (0 Banked)
    As an african american guy that spent half my life in the "the hood" and the other half in the suburbs, I don't discriminate any women.

    1. Nowadays it's just hard to find a black girl who is to my liking. Most are either over confident with hostile attitudes, or just straight up hostile. (the stereotypical african american female depicted on uneducated tv shows) Or lastly they are to my liking but they have kids already.(Im 23, not ready to take on a women with baby father problems lol)

    2. I find those 2 women attractive, but if they act like what i'm used to it's all for nothing.

    3. I don't discriminate against any race, so yea I do like mexican and other minority women

    4. My white friends are about split with 3/4 of them not liking darker females because they say they wouldn't like the coloration of "private parts" and they can't stand the attitude either, and the other 1/4 loves black females and their "attributes" lol.
    Ride or die Sony(Playstation) supporter since 12/25/1997 Currently playing: Mass Effect 3, NBA 2K14, Tomba,Battlefield 4,Warframe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
    Holding down Turtle Power since 1991

  18. #42
    Unbound Mercenary
    Kwes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,218
    Rep Power
    142
    Points
    456,713 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    There are attractive women in every ethnicity. Would I marry an attractive girl from any ethnicity? Probably not, I stuck with a white girl.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.




  19. #43
    Superior Member
    MartyRules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    26
    Points
    84,656 (0 Banked)
    I'm attracted to all races!!!

    Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

  20. #44
    Superior Member
    Peregrin8X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    orange county
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    16
    Points
    11,134 (0 Banked)
    if i were on an island stuck with an african american gurl and had no other choice, so long as she had a nice smile, tits, and ass... I 'd wouldn't mind getting some of that dark chocolate yummyness.

    but my preference is mainly white girls with dark hair and blues eyes. i absolutely love that. like sophie howard:

    388431-1280x720.jpg

  21. #45
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,608
    Rep Power
    125
    Points
    224 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Intent on being balanced here. I would never go for a black woman that just opened up to a black guy, i mean have you seen a tunnel with a white light at the end off it... Nope

    That is because a black guy leaves nothing but BLACK MATTER
    Last edited by claud3; 07-15-2013 at 01:03.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  22. Likes 33x likes this post
  23. #46
    overstepping the mark
    -Shafty-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Age
    39
    Posts
    8,346
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    36,701 (10,700 Banked)
    Items User name style
    *watches Jeremy Kyle usa*

    $#@! no!

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2


    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

  24. Likes 33x likes this post
  25. #47
    Valar Morghulis
    Serinous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Posts
    10,860
    Rep Power
    93
    Points
    20,509 (0 Banked)
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Color is not a barrier for me. Hope that makes sense.
    This.

    I know this woman who happens to be of African decent. She is absolutely stunning.

  26. #48
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,608
    Rep Power
    125
    Points
    224 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by T0PGUN View Post
    *watches Jeremy Kyle usa*

    $#@! no!

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    you get +rep for either aiming that at me or not... I really do like the whole setup, of finding coal
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  27. #49
    Veteran
    SomaXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    So-Cal
    PSN ID
    SomaXD
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,792
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    6,759 (1,083 Banked)
    Items PhotoShopPhotoshopAssassins Creed EzioKillzone 3Guerrilla GamesNaughty DogRaidenNoctisiPhone BlackVitaDeath NoteFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Like y'all mentioned its just the attitude sides that I got nothing against black women. Then again I'm azn and our girls got tudes as well shiit
    Yeah attitude and culture... I'm a punk rock, surfing, video game, comic book nerd, and that usually means very few black chicks the few bLack chicks that do fall into that category are typically cute. But I go for pale white chicks because tattoos look awesome on them! But whatever... i married a white chick so thats that.
    Last edited by SomaXD; 07-15-2013 at 03:26.
    Vanik Tetsu'ya
    PS4 500GB//PS3 MGS4 80GB//PS3 120GB Slim//360 250GB Slim//360 4GB Slim w/Kinect//Black Wii 4.3u softmod//PS Vita w/32gb card

  28. #50
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,608
    Rep Power
    125
    Points
    224 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    So the thought never crossed your mind
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.