Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    PSU Technical Advisor
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I'm not really attracted to them. Once in a blue moon I'll see a black girl who I think is attracted, but its based on nothing but personal taste for me. I prefer asians, white girls and middle eastern women.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Beautiful is beautiful. It does not matter what the race is.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    Beautiful is beautiful. It does not matter what the race is.

You sir, Have just won the actual answer to this question
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    Both the girl's in the OP are good looking. I see plenty of sexy/cute black girls here. Though, I'm personally not much of a fan of the really, really dark skin tone. It's just not appealing on a visual level at all. But I'm not a fan of super white-skinned girls either. I like the tanned/caramel/mixed skin color the most.

Here in the Southern USA a lot of girls have an attitude though, especially the black girls. So as a general thing that is a turnoff. That said, I really fancied this one black girl at the college. She was nice and very intelligent, and was both cute and deliciously curvy.
    i think the same except i like both extremes.

PSU Reviews Editor, Hit Series Creator
    PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    The problem is culture AND social repression. Social repression is not apply to us black women, but other minority women.

For instance dolls. In the 90's, Barbie was the it. Barbie was white and you rarely saw another black doll hanging out with her. When you see Barbie, she's cool. The black doll would rarely say anything or wasn't as cool as barbie.

Then, there's the culture issues, but part of that is our fault. It's our fault we let rappers let Nelly slide a credit card down the crack as payment. It's our fault that we lower ourselves to sex objects. It's disgusting, don't get me started on our culture.

I know we're black people and we have a different culture, but I believe that culture needs to change. Look at the black race, how generally uneducated we are and how many of us are in prisons. Some of it is caused by racism, but some is caused by laziness and stupidity.
    Part of me wants to write a reply to this as Skip and Max. Oh the hilarity that will ensue. But alas I must comment as myself.

Before I comment on the OP, I want to say that 'black culture' as is it being used here is being used wrong in my opinion. African blacks have a distinctly different culture than American blacks, and the same for Jamaican blacks and Brazilian blacks. I find it unusual that 'whites' don't have a culture in that we just say he is from England or she is from Germany or they are from Canada. But all blacks and all Asians get lumped together as having a 'culture' even though they are just are different and diverse.

Back on topic. An attractive woman is an attractive woman. I could care less if she is white, black, yellow, red, brown, green, whatever. I have preferences and scales, just like everyone, but a 10 is still a 10 no matter the colour of her skin.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    The black women I like are women that I may never get to put my $#@! in my entire lifetime because they are stars.

Stacey Dash is $#@!ing hot.

Lacey Duvalle is $#@!ing hot.

Beyonce used to be $#@!ing hot.

And of course there was several in high school that were attractive. I remember falling in love with one back in high school. She obviously didn't share the same sentiment. I talked to her for a while, joked around in class and even told her my feelings. I even made her a Valentines Day package with chocolates, a card and a mix CD. All I got was a $#@!ing hug. I guess it was too much for her because a week later, she started making fun of me cause she thought I burned her friend with the fryers in our culinary class.

Turns out she has a brother too. Strong mother$#@!. He beat up my best friend. Broke his jaw, had to wear braces for 6 months.

But that doesn't make me dislike black women. All the ones I have encountered were loud and obnoxious. Complete and utter turn off. And if we are talking minorities here, I love middle eastern women that don't follow their religion. They are so goddamn beautiful.

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    There are no barriers with me. It can be African American, Hispanic, Asian, you name it. Heck, she can be ten - twenty years older than me! But that wouldn't be a long term thing due to trust issues that will come with it.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I don't care about the color of beauty.

9. Likes Fon likes this post
    Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    the most beautiful woman i've ever seen is a black woman, just so happens she was in my swimming team

also happens that we went to the same high school, but she was many years ahead of me, so no lucks for me!
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Superior Member
    I'm white and I find black women the least attractive to me of all the races. Sounds bad doesn't it? Well then let me explain....

What I mean by that is.... if you took 100 RANDOM women of each race (100 whites, 100 blacks, 100 asians, 100 hispanics, etc) I'm gonna find the highest percentage of those 100 white women attractive and the lowest percentage of those 100 black women attractive on average.

It doesn't mean I don't find black women attractive, it simply means out of those 100 black women, a smaller percentage of them are gonna be attractive to me on average then other races. I've dated 3 black women and all were very attractive to me. There are plenty of hot black women out there.

What's funny is.... as time has gone on, a higher percentage of black women are attractive to me as opposed to 20 years ago. Not sure why... but hey.... works for me. I even found a black gal I'd be willing to marry, but she was 15 years my junior and figured I'd have no chance with her. Plus I have a lot of issues with an age difference like that relationship wise. Sex wise it would be okay cuz I'm not burdening them with an old husband later in life. It's just friends with benefits and she can stop whenever she wants.

Even though we all find plenty of women of other races attractive, we still tend to lean towards our own kind when dating. It's why that even in societies where race mixing is acceptable, we still tend to be attracted most to those of our own race. It's just part of our natural tendencies.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Both are good looking, but the first one is more my sort of type.

And to the person that mentioned Emma Stone-

I pretty much echo most on here - ion that I don't discrimnate against beauty. My type would probably be a brunette woman (lucky I found her ). But if someone's pretty/beautiful, then they can help whatever colour their skin is!

On topic of black women, Zoe Saldana (not strictly African-American but is of a darker colour ) is pretty $#@!ing ace/10 out of 10.

Off the top of my head, Alicia Keys is beautiful too.
    Last edited by Admartian; 07-15-2013 at 10:17.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Do I have an attitude? I'm a black woman. I don't think I have an attitude problem, but let's see if my attitude is a turnoff. The thread is almost dead, so this post may not get any replies.

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    Part of me wants to write a reply to this as Skip and Max. Oh the hilarity that will ensue. But alas I must comment as myself.

Before I comment on the OP, I want to say that 'black culture' as is it being used here is being used wrong in my opinion. African blacks have a distinctly different culture than American blacks, and the same for Jamaican blacks and Brazilian blacks. I find it unusual that 'whites' don't have a culture in that we just say he is from England or she is from Germany or they are from Canada. But all blacks and all Asians get lumped together as having a 'culture' even though they are just are different and diverse.

Back on topic. An attractive woman is an attractive woman. I could care less if she is white, black, yellow, red, brown, green, whatever. I have preferences and scales, just like everyone, but a 10 is still a 10 no matter the colour of her skin.
    I meant black American culture, mostly the culture from slave descendents. You're right, I didn't word that well.

Forum Sage
    You can't gauge an opinion on attitude without knowing someone

BBK. Tapatalking.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    You can't gauge an opinion on attitude without knowing someone

BBK. Tapatalking.
    Fair enough.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    chocolate cake is nice you know
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Sage
    Claud. You do post some $#@! sometimes y'know.

BBK. Tapatalking.

Forum Sage

Skin color and all the variances there are, is just the universe telling me it's good at painting. I've said this many times over the years but I can still say it more. Skin color is not what defines someone. Their personality and attitude does.

As a little side note. I absolutely hate it when women twerk. It's demeaning towards oneself and a waste of time.

Forum Overseer
    Do I have an attitude? I'm a black woman. I don't think I have an attitude problem, but let's see if my attitude is a turnoff. The thread is almost dead, so this post may not get any replies.
    no you have what people call lack of attitude. you let people run over you. just as bad. lol

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    So insanely hot!!!

-=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    Skin color and all the variances there are, is just the universe telling me it's good at painting. I've said this many times over the years but I can still say it more. Skin color is not what defines someone. Their personality and attitude does.

As a little side note. I absolutely hate it when women twerk. It's demeaning towards oneself and a waste of time.
    Send any twerkers you don't want my way. I love that $#@! if it's done right. They are just giving me a preview of what I am in for later that night...... call an ambulance! .

Dedicated Member

Speaking on just a physical basis, I prefer petite women of medium to light skin tone, and that doesn't correlate with the features of black women as much as East / South East Asian women, who are my preference. However, like many have said, every race has attractive women.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    For all the black ladies on the forum

Dedicated Member

I meant black American culture, mostly the culture from slave descendents. You're right, I didn't word that well.

I don't think there is an "African American Culture". I think there are a variety of African Americans who have different beliefs, different morals, different goals, and different "cultures". I've never seen any indication that there is a single "culture" that includes them all. There is a skin color, but if you ignore that then blacks are as different from each other as whites are.

The one thing that blacks do seem to have that binds them all is a fixation with their skin color. Very few blacks think of themselves as no different from whites, hispanics, asians, etc... which is what they really are. They insist on segregating themselves from other races and supporting even the most corrupt people as long as they share the same skin color, and you just don't see that behavior from any other race.

You'll never see 87% of white people vote for the same person for office no matter what race that person is or who they are running against. You'll never see less than 85% of blacks vote for a black candidate running against a white, even one who has already been convicted of corruption charges.

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post
    I don't think there is an "African American Culture". I think there are a variety of African Americans who have different beliefs, different morals, different goals, and different "cultures". I've never seen any indication that there is a single "culture" that includes them all. There is a skin color, but if you ignore that then blacks are as different from each other as whites are.
    yes, there's no difference between blacks or whites because there's no clear white culture either. but they definitely have certain things about them that they keep in their traditions just like whites do.

The one thing that blacks do seem to have that binds them all is a fixation with their skin color. Very few blacks think of themselves as no different from whites, hispanics, asians, etc... which is what they really are.
    you're right but you're opening up a can that is going to last at least 10 pages of discussion. I'd leave that out.

They insist on segregating themselves from other races and supporting even the most corrupt people as long as they share the same skin color, and you just don't see that behavior from any other race.
    so do whites. they segregate themselves. you don't see that?

as for supporting corruption? i'm not sure what you mean here because Bush was elected twice.

You'll never see 87% of white people vote for the same person for office no matter what race that person is or who they are running against. You'll never see less than 85% of blacks vote for a black candidate running against a white, even one who has already been convicted of corruption charges.
    that's because you'll never see whites being underrepresented in any facet of the society. you will never see whites being discriminated against nearly as much as blacks. you will never see whites fighting for their rights. you will never see blacks keeping the white man down.

you can say that obama is corrupt but he's no more corrupt than any of the previous presidents. he has brought a lot of good change in the immigration dept and has opened help programs for the students (especially underprivileged). until whites are in the situation that blacks are, i would not say anything. you're just wasting your time. you can't just look at something and not weigh in everything surrounding it. that's why issues continue to exist. that's why there's never any resolution and tensions keep building up.

people are too quick to blame one another and not realize their respective situations. science, knowledge and education tells me that theoretically whites would have also blindly supported a president that was a glimmer of hope in their continuous struggle. i still support him over the likes of Bush and Bush Sr. and let's not go back to the days of Nixon. all I've heard about that man is pile of dog poo.

27. Likes MonkeyClaw likes this post

Thread Information