Latest PSU headlines:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 131
  1. #76
    overstepping the mark
    -Shafty-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Age
    39
    Posts
    8,359
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    36,834 (10,700 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Fon View Post
    There are no barriers with me. It can be African American, Hispanic, Asian, you name it. Heck, she can be ten - twenty years older than me! But that wouldn't be a long term thing due to trust issues that will come with it.
    Every hole's a goal, right?


    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

  2. Likes 33x likes this post
  3. #77
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    yes, there's no difference between blacks or whites because there's no clear white culture either. but they definitely have certain things about them that they keep in their traditions just like whites do.

    you're right but you're opening up a can that is going to last at least 10 pages of discussion. I'd leave that out.

    so do whites. they segregate themselves. you don't see that?

    as for supporting corruption? i'm not sure what you mean here because Bush was elected twice.


    that's because you'll never see whites being underrepresented in any facet of the society. you will never see whites being discriminated against nearly as much as blacks. you will never see whites fighting for their rights. you will never see blacks keeping the white man down.

    you can say that obama is corrupt but he's no more corrupt than any of the previous presidents. he has brought a lot of good change in the immigration dept and has opened help programs for the students (especially underprivileged). until whites are in the situation that blacks are, i would not say anything. you're just wasting your time. you can't just look at something and not weigh in everything surrounding it. that's why issues continue to exist. that's why there's never any resolution and tensions keep building up.

    people are too quick to blame one another and not realize their respective situations. science, knowledge and education tells me that theoretically whites would have also blindly supported a president that was a glimmer of hope in their continuous struggle. i still support him over the likes of Bush and Bush Sr. and let's not go back to the days of Nixon. all I've heard about that man is pile of dog poo.
    really? what damn right do they not have now? there's one in the presidency sufi, they've got every right the white man has, if not more. there aint no sad bleeding heart trip for that anymore.



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  4. #78
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,724
    Rep Power
    188
    Points
    96,492 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    really? what damn right do they not have now? there's one in the presidency sufi, they've got every right the white man has, if not more. there aint no sad bleeding heart trip for that anymore.
    and so do women, what's your point lol. it doesn't matter what's on paper, what matters is what actually happens.

  5. #79
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)

    So you really don't find black women attractive? (Long)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    and so do women, what's your point lol. it doesn't matter what's on paper, what matters is what actually happens.
    my point is that they're not the only ppl that's discriminated against. whites get discriminated against too. and idgaf what u say to that if u worked where I worked then you would see if u werent In denial. I have zero respect for somebody who plays to the tune of a crying ass black person. they get advantages just like whites do. some have it hard just like some white people do. $#@! what happened In history, there isn't any of the people responsible for any of that $#@! still alive so don't take that out on me or any other white man. but some are too stupid to think of it like that.
    I got tremendous respect for you sufi, but not on this topic.



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  6. #80
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,724
    Rep Power
    188
    Points
    96,492 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    my point is that they're not the only ppl that's discriminated against. whites get discriminated against too. and idgaf what u say to that if u worked where I worked then you would see if u werent In denial. I have zero respect for somebody who plays to the tune of a crying ass black person. they get advantages just like whites do. some have it hard just like some white people do. $#@! what happened In history, there isn't any of the people responsible for any of that $#@! still alive so don't take that out on me or any other white man. but some are too stupid to think of it like that.
    I got tremendous respect for you sufi, but not on this topic.
    you're simply misunderstanding me. if you look at what i said, i carefully chose my words. I said, "whites being discriminated against nearly as much as blacks", That means that whites do get discriminated against, just not nearly as much as blacks do. I do see whites being discriminated as well, trust me, I've seen it and I'm against that as well. I feel that there are some blacks that either knowingly or unknowingly do it as they feel that's what they deserve (whites) or that they get enough privilege that the blacks could use some. whatever the reason may be.

    i'm the first one to speak for the whites when it's appropriate. i do criticize my own group for coming here and taking from the government because it happens and i've seen it. they come here and don't respect the culture and don't want to assimilate. only speaking about the bad apples. i understand the black cause and the white cause. i understand the extremes and the liberals.

    you've misunderstood me. i assure you. i hold no bias. i'm only speaking about things that i see.

    i wouldn't blame anyone for their ancestors, and thus why i never was speaking about slavery. i'm speaking about now. blacks are not represented as much in the society as they should be and one reason i clearly see is that coming out of what was a cultural disaster where blacks weren't allowed to get education and it was made every bit difficult as possible (just about 50 years ago), if you don't help these people get out of that hole, you're actually being unfair.

    so if you, sir, you, forrma, were born in the projects. what future would you hold sir? what happens to a person when they can't acquire money in normal means? do you think everyone who is a criminals wants a life of crime? do you think there's a difference between a street criminal and the white collar criminals that work you like dogs and give you peace of what you brought to them? I see no difference and so I sympathize with criminals (of any race).

    You don't look at a criminal and kick them, you take them in and show them share your food with them, you give them water, and maybe it's too late but you remind them what they truly wanted to be. do you think everyone's born a criminal? No sir, everyone had the same dreams you did when you were growing up.

    it's because when you have nothing to begin with and you see that the society isn't going to give you anything, you find a way to take what you think you deserve. That's crime.

    if every someday-to-be-criminal had the same opportunities in his/her childhood that the privileged ones do, crime would drop to a new low in this country.

    but what do we see happening? the blacks are left in the $#@!hole that they're born in, in fact, wherever these blacks are, people leave and go to places where they know those low-income, low-life criminals can't afford to live.

    I'm not saying it's anyone's fault (except the govt. that, for some reason, do not want to see blacks succeed), I will agree that there's times you can't do anything but leave. that's why i'm leaving from where i am right now but i don't blame anyone. it doesn't matter what color you are, if you are in a certain situation, you will become your surrounding. i promise you that is not a lie.

    I love all people, i assure you i hold no bias.

  7. #81
    Forum Elder
    PhillyPhreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    PSN ID
    PhillyPhreak
    Posts
    2,815
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    4,581 (0 Banked)
    Black, white, brown, yellow, it doesn't matter. We're all black when the lights go out. eyebrows.gif




    "PS1994"- #4ThePlayers

  8. Likes Fon , Admartian , $Greatness$ , Lethal likes this post
  9. #82
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,724
    Rep Power
    188
    Points
    96,492 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyPhreak View Post
    Black, white, brown, yellow, it doesn't matter. We're all black when the lights go out. eyebrows.gif
    lol and that's literal too. we all got some black in us.

    that sounds dirty too.

  10. #83
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    you're simply misunderstanding me. if you look at what i said, i carefully chose my words. I said, "whites being discriminated against nearly as much as blacks", That means that whites do get discriminated against, just not nearly as much as blacks do. I do see whites being discriminated as well, trust me, I've seen it and I'm against that as well. I feel that there are some blacks that either knowingly or unknowingly do it as they feel that's what they deserve (whites) or that they get enough privilege that the blacks could use some. whatever the reason may be.

    i'm the first one to speak for the whites when it's appropriate. i do criticize my own group for coming here and taking from the government because it happens and i've seen it. they come here and don't respect the culture and don't want to assimilate. only speaking about the bad apples. i understand the black cause and the white cause. i understand the extremes and the liberals.

    you've misunderstood me. i assure you. i hold no bias. i'm only speaking about things that i see.

    i wouldn't blame anyone for their ancestors, and thus why i never was speaking about slavery. i'm speaking about now. blacks are not represented as much in the society as they should be and one reason i clearly see is that coming out of what was a cultural disaster where blacks weren't allowed to get education and it was made every bit difficult as possible (just about 50 years ago), if you don't help these people get out of that hole, you're actually being unfair.

    so if you, sir, you, forrma, were born in the projects. what future would you hold sir? what happens to a person when they can't acquire money in normal means? do you think everyone who is a criminals wants a life of crime? do you think there's a difference between a street criminal and the white collar criminals that work you like dogs and give you peace of what you brought to them? I see no difference and so I sympathize with criminals (of any race).

    You don't look at a criminal and kick them, you take them in and show them share your food with them, you give them water, and maybe it's too late but you remind them what they truly wanted to be. do you think everyone's born a criminal? No sir, everyone had the same dreams you did when you were growing up.

    it's because when you have nothing to begin with and you see that the society isn't going to give you anything, you find a way to take what you think you deserve. That's crime.

    if every someday-to-be-criminal had the same opportunities in his/her childhood that the privileged ones do, crime would drop to a new low in this country.

    but what do we see happening? the blacks are left in the $#@!hole that they're born in, in fact, wherever these blacks are, people leave and go to places where they know those low-income, low-life criminals can't afford to live.

    I'm not saying it's anyone's fault (except the govt. that, for some reason, do not want to see blacks succeed), I will agree that there's times you can't do anything but leave. that's why i'm leaving from where i am right now but i don't blame anyone. it doesn't matter what color you are, if you are in a certain situation, you will become your surrounding. i promise you that is not a lie.

    I love all people, i assure you i hold no bias.
    I love that argument. I was born in the projects and had no opportunities. here's my rebuttal: if you were born in the projects then YOU WILL BASICALLY GET PAID TO GO TO SCHOOL. that's college. an education of higher learning to better yourself instead of having to deal drugs on the corner. you shrug that argument off? ok, them think of it this way. the child of an alcoholic has 2 choices, they can either grow up feeling sorry for themselves and go into drinking just like their parent, or they can realize the destruction that causes their children and not drink a drop I'm teir life. the decision not to drink happens everyday. so what's the damn excuse for a drug dealer or a gang banger? there is none. it's a person feeling sorry for themselves. I understand that u can make more in one day sitting on a couch selling drugs than u can in probably 2 months working an honest job, but then, that person has no character or work ethic. THAT'S my argument to the one you posed.

    as for the rest of it, I did misread it and to be honest I didn't even read the whole thing. I assumed I knew what u were going to say because I've heard it so $#@!ing much and this argument irks my ass. so to that, my apologies sufi. I should've known better that the argument would be an intellectual one and not an ignorant one since u said it. (I'm not being sarcastic either FYI)



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  11. #84
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,724
    Rep Power
    188
    Points
    96,492 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    I love that argument. I was born in the projects and had no opportunities. here's my rebuttal: if you were born in the projects then YOU WILL BASICALLY GET PAID TO GO TO SCHOOL. that's college. an education of higher learning to better yourself instead of having to deal drugs on the corner. you shrug that argument off? ok, them think of it this way. the child of an alcoholic has 2 choices, they can either grow up feeling sorry for themselves and go into drinking just like their parent, or they can realize the destruction that causes their children and not drink a drop I'm teir life. the decision not to drink happens everyday. so what's the damn excuse for a drug dealer or a gang banger? there is none. it's a person feeling sorry for themselves. I understand that u can make more in one day sitting on a couch selling drugs than u can in probably 2 months working an honest job, but then, that person has no character or work ethic. THAT'S my argument to the one you posed.

    as for the rest of it, I did misread it and to be honest I didn't even read the whole thing. I assumed I knew what u were going to say because I've heard it so $#@!ing much and this argument irks my ass. so to that, my apologies sufi. I should've known better that the argument would be an intellectual one and not an ignorant one since u said it. (I'm not being sarcastic either FYI)
    i'll have to look into that because i did not know that you can basically get through college for free you say? i'm giving benefit of the doubt but i will say i have never heard that before lol

    alright, here's my thing, look i'm not saying that blacks don't have fault. everyone has faults. i have said the exact thing you've just said, in one of black wolf's threads and if she read it, she can testify. i have said multiple times that they need to move on. at the same time, i have seen a lot of racism from few idiots that screw it up for the rest.

    you were born in the projects, fine, you made it but there's a lot more issues blacks have to deal with, one of them i mentioned that they basically couldn't go to schools (and ones that could, couldn't go to the good ones) until just less than a century ago. they have put themselves in a downward spiral as well. you have to understand this.

    so they may have uneducated family members that still have the hate that they witnessed back then, they are pouring it down into the newer generations. if your family has crime in it, it's too easy for you to get into it too and make money.

    i have seen this happen with my race here as well. the ones that don't have education, get into crime because it's all too easy to do that here and get away with it.

    in the end, you and i don't know enough, and we never will. but one thing i can tell you that if you see someone different than you and you think you've went through the same thing as they did...then you're missing something, because it's not possible otherwise. scientifically, it's more probable that you are going to turn out the same way as another person in the same circumstances...maybe not with a sample of 2 but a thousand, a million and better with more.

    there's no doubt in my mind that if you took a black baby (that looks white) from a dysfunctional family with a history of crime, a baby that has siblings dealing with crime, and raised it away from this situation... that it's highly likely that they won't turn out that way.

    some people are more powerful than others but you can't blame human beings for being weak...we are all weak in the end...one person goes through a situation, the other in the same situation kills themselves. so you may be strong but if more of you were in the same situation and you were also faced with all the challenges that blacks face here (some of them for their own race's fault and cultural stereotypes)...you would see things differently. i promise you this. just remember that we are all the same, just in different circumstances.

  12. #85
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    i'll have to look into that because i did not know that you can basically get through college for free you say? i'm giving benefit of the doubt but i will say i have never heard that before lol

    alright, here's my thing, look i'm not saying that blacks don't have fault. everyone has faults. i have said the exact thing you've just said, in one of black wolf's threads and if she read it, she can testify. i have said multiple times that they need to move on. at the same time, i have seen a lot of racism from few idiots that screw it up for the rest.

    you were born in the projects, fine, you made it but there's a lot more issues blacks have to deal with, one of them i mentioned that they basically couldn't go to schools (and ones that could, couldn't go to the good ones) until just less than a century ago. they have put themselves in a downward spiral as well. you have to understand this.

    so they may have uneducated family members that still have the hate that they witnessed back then, they are pouring it down into the newer generations. if your family has crime in it, it's too easy for you to get into it too and make money.

    i have seen this happen with my race here as well. the ones that don't have education, get into crime because it's all too easy to do that here and get away with it.

    in the end, you and i don't know enough, and we never will. but one thing i can tell you that if you see someone different than you and you think you've went through the same thing as they did...then you're missing something, because it's not possible otherwise. scientifically, it's more probable that you are going to turn out the same way as another person in the same circumstances...maybe not with a sample of 2 but a thousand, a million and better with more.

    there's no doubt in my mind that if you took a black baby (that looks white) from a dysfunctional family with a history of crime, a baby that has siblings dealing with crime, and raised it away from this situation... that it's highly likely that they won't turn out that way.

    some people are more powerful than others but you can't blame human beings for being weak...we are all weak in the end...one person goes through a situation, the other in the same situation kills themselves. so you may be strong but if more of you were in the same situation and you were also faced with all the challenges that blacks face here (some of them for their own race's fault and cultural stereotypes)...you would see things differently. i promise you this. just remember that we are all the same, just in different circumstances.
    I do not discount the fact that I will never know true black culture. hell even the young black people don't know true black culture. but my distaste, comes from being on the receiving end of an ignorant "revenge" seek, and I acknowledge that.
    what your stating is psychology 101. although, there are psychological theorist that have phd's in their specialty and are famous I'm history that would disagree with your "environmental" theory, I won't get into that.
    as for the college free, u know what I mean. Financial aid tuition assistance housing programs assistance, the works. you used the example of born in the projects so I'm basing my "education argument" off the stipulations of single parent, low income, minority family. so yea, very little cost especially with the government help nowadays.
    and I know crime is easy, why the hell else would somebody turn to it when they know the threat of being thrown in a cage ( NO racial pun intended) is very prevalent? Yet again, some people turn away from crime, and they are the people with character. Period.



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  13. #86
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,724
    Rep Power
    188
    Points
    96,492 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    instead of arguing about these things. I will tell you this and i think it's my fault that i didn't explain it better, something that no PhD can disagree with. and I'm not saying everything is about the environment. there are definitely a lot more factors and that's just the point i'm trying to make.

    so to explain it better...you have to understand first that when a person is born, they're not pre-determined to do anything. that's a scentific fact. an asian kid is not born to be excellent at maths, a white kid is not born to be whatever white people are good at lol and so on. and yet, asians are some of the smartest motherfuckers out there.

    now do you want me to degrade the rest of the races including yours? my race as well have excellent marks in international exams. pakis and indians have some of the highest scores in any schools and the ones that come here are the most educated and rich in this nation. should i just go ahead and say that whites, latinos and blacks fail at being a species? No because science tells us that you aren't born that way. you are made to be that way. environment has a lot to do with it but there are many other factors as well.

    so if you take two people and one does something else and the other guy does something else...yes, you can say that one guy was weak or pathetic and the other guy was strong and diligent. you might be right!

    but when you look at an entire population and say, wtf happened here? instead of passing them off as sub-humans (not saying you said it, just an example), until you realize that you would have been or done the same things that they did (good or bad), you keep looking because otherwise you haven't looked well enough, you're still missing something.

    Now you go by this clause and you will never look at any race or group the same way again.

    instead of judging these people, what we should do as a nation is to lend them a hand and help them get to where we want them to be.

  14. #87
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    instead of arguing about these things. I will tell you this and i think it's my fault that i didn't explain it better, something that no PhD can disagree with. and I'm not saying everything is about the environment. there are definitely a lot more factors and that's just the point i'm trying to make.

    so to explain it better...you have to understand first that when a person is born, they're not pre-determined to do anything. that's a scentific fact. an asian kid is not born to be excellent at maths, a white kid is not born to be whatever white people are good at lol and so on. and yet, asians are some of the smartest motherfuckers out there.

    now do you want me to degrade the rest of the races including yours? my race as well have excellent marks in international exams. pakis and indians have some of the highest scores in any schools and the ones that come here are the most educated and rich in this nation. should i just go ahead and say that whites, latinos and blacks fail at being a species? No because science tells us that you aren't born that way. you are made to be that way. environment has a lot to do with it but there are many other factors as well.

    so if you take two people and one does something else and the other guy does something else...yes, you can say that one guy was weak or pathetic and the other guy was strong and diligent. you might be right!

    but when you look at an entire population and say, wtf happened here? instead of passing them off as sub-humans (not saying you said it, just an example), until you realize that you would have been or done the same things that they did (good or bad), you keep looking because otherwise you haven't looked well enough, you're still missing something.

    Now you go by this clause and you will never look at any race or group the same way again.

    instead of judging these people, what we should do as a nation is to lend them a hand and help them get to where we want them to be.
    u got ur ideals I got mine.
    I say we already do enough for people that don't wanna work. you don't, that's your opinion. you'll have people agree with you and I'll have people agree with me. now lets me and u declare TRUCE and get back to discussing tech so I can learn some $#@! for you lol. I don't need another culture class, done had that. (must not have worked either)



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  15. #88
    Elite Sage
    Thorzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    23
    Posts
    11,768
    Rep Power
    112
    Points
    49,427 (713 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DS
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I actually don't quite like white chicks...give me some latin, golden tan and I'm all set to go.
    Don't care for girls with too much attitude though. Quite bothersome actually!
    |My Playfire|My Deviantart|
    - SIG BY MY SISTER-

  16. #89
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,724
    Rep Power
    188
    Points
    96,492 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    u got ur ideals I got mine.
    I say we already do enough for people that don't wanna work. you don't, that's your opinion. you'll have people agree with you and I'll have people agree with me. now lets me and u declare TRUCE and get back to discussing tech so I can learn some $#@! for you lol. I don't need another culture class, done had that. (must not have worked either)
    lol but you didn't let me agree with you because i do. however you're speaking about a minority and that happens in every race, trust me on this. i've seen poor whites do it, poor blacks do it, poor asians do it...i can't think of any race that don't have these people. you're just against those people...you're not against one race.

  17. #90
    overstepping the mark
    -Shafty-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Age
    39
    Posts
    8,359
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    36,834 (10,700 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorzilla View Post
    I actually don't quite like white chicks...give me some latin, golden tan and I'm all set to go.
    Don't care for girls with too much attitude though. Quite bothersome actually!
    that's ok, more for 33x to stick his blackness into!


    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

  18. Likes Thorzilla, 33x likes this post
  19. #91
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,724
    Rep Power
    188
    Points
    96,492 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by T0PGUN View Post
    that's ok, more for 33x to stick his blackness into!
    that is so wrong lol

  20. #92
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    lol but you didn't let me agree with you because i do. however you're speaking about a minority and that happens in every race, trust me on this. i've seen poor whites do it, poor blacks do it, poor asians do it...i can't think of any race that don't have these people. you're just against those people...you're not against one race.
    yea honestly I'm not racist. I'm BEHAVIORALLY racist. pants hanging off the ass lazy loud no respect treat women as $#@!es laying out of work etc etc. that's black white Asian brown yeller pink green and every other one lol



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  21. #93
    overstepping the mark
    -Shafty-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Age
    39
    Posts
    8,359
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    36,834 (10,700 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    that is so wrong lol
    lol thats' exactly how he would see thors comment! lol


    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

  22. Likes 33x likes this post
  23. #94
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    48
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    I think you both are right. Minorities are still mistreated but at the same time minorities, not just black people, need to work to get to a better place. The food stamps and benefits are there to help you and support you as you get an education or find a way to get a good paying job so you can get to greener grass. The only people this doesn't apply to is disabled people or people unable to work jobs that pay enough so you won't have to rely on government assistance. I do, however, have no sympathy for people who mooch off the system. I know plenty of people who do this. They don't want to better themselves, they mooch off the system because they are too lazy to work a real job. This in turn makes it hard for people who are disabled to draw.

    Me? I could do either. I have a disability and there are jobs I cannot have and will never be able to have. I don't have to work, but I want to work. I want to better myself. I want an education and to have a prestigious job. I want to not rely on the government for the rest of my life and leave government benefits to people who have my condition and have a severe case of it. The people like me could do either. They are justified because they are actually ill but if they can, they could go on and become something great.

    That's my 2 cents.

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  24. Likes Omar, Admartian likes this post
  25. #95
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    I think you both are right. Minorities are still mistreated but at the same time minorities, not just black people, need to work to get to a better place. The food stamps and benefits are there to help you and support you as you get an education or find a way to get a good paying job so you can get to greener grass. The only people this doesn't apply to is disabled people or people unable to work jobs that pay enough so you won't have to rely on government assistance. I do, however, have no sympathy for people who mooch off the system. I know plenty of people who do this. They don't want to better themselves, they mooch off the system because they are too lazy to work a real job. This in turn makes it hard for people who are disabled to draw.

    Me? I could do either. I have a disability and there are jobs I cannot have and will never be able to have. I don't have to work, but I want to work. I want to better myself. I want an education and to have a prestigious job. I want to not rely on the government for the rest of my life and leave government benefits to people who have my condition and have a severe case of it. The people like me could do either. They are justified because they are actually ill but if they can, they could go on and become something great.

    That's my 2 cents.
    character.



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  26. #96
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,724
    Rep Power
    188
    Points
    96,492 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by T0PGUN View Post
    lol thats' exactly how he would see thors comment! lol
    lol it was funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    yea honestly I'm not racist. I'm BEHAVIORALLY racist. pants hanging off the ass lazy loud no respect treat women as $#@!es laying out of work etc etc. that's black white Asian brown yeller pink green and every other one lol
    i'm the same way dude. over time i've gotten used to the pants hanging but when someone from my group does, it pisses me off. same with skinny jeans lol...and the stupid hair kids have these days. i'm one for removing gender roles but goddamn...i can't get over the pansies lookin like girls nowadays...wtf is that! especially when you're a big-boned kid
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    I think you both are right. Minorities are still mistreated but at the same time minorities, not just black people, need to work to get to a better place. The food stamps and benefits are there to help you and support you as you get an education or find a way to get a good paying job so you can get to greener grass. The only people this doesn't apply to is disabled people or people unable to work jobs that pay enough so you won't have to rely on government assistance. I do, however, have no sympathy for people who mooch off the system. I know plenty of people who do this. They don't want to better themselves, they mooch off the system because they are too lazy to work a real job. This in turn makes it hard for people who are disabled to draw.

    Me? I could do either. I have a disability and there are jobs I cannot have and will never be able to have. I don't have to work, but I want to work. I want to better myself. I want an education and to have a prestigious job. I want to not rely on the government for the rest of my life and leave government benefits to people who have my condition and have a severe case of it. The people like me could do either. They are justified because they are actually ill but if they can, they could go on and become something great.

    That's my 2 cents.
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    character.
    see, we can all get along lol.

  27. #97
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,157
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    117,690 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

    So you really don't find black women attractive? (Long)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    Beautiful is beautiful. It does not matter what the race is.
    Yeah, the inside counts too.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

  28. #98
    Dedicated Member
    Sleepy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,440
    Rep Power
    40
    Points
    14,585 (0 Banked)
    I love me some Bria Myles.

  29. #99
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,096
    Rep Power
    78
    Points
    26,752 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    THEY HAVE SOME FAT A$$ BOOTIES.

    All women can be gorgeous. It's just in the genes. Also, I prefer the light ones but I'll take the dark ones also.
    I will note that some women have bad persona in this specific race than others in my personal ventures, however, all people really are annoying in some way especially to me. :/

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  30. #100
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    13,101
    Rep Power
    100
    Points
    517,836 (0 Banked)
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Your annoying.

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

  31. Likes Silvy likes this post

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.