Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 6
    Forum Overseer
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    well $#@! what a downer lol
    she really means yes and wants to make babies with you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    This thread is directed to the men on PSU who do not feel attracted to black women. I made a thread a while back and I noticed that there were some male members who said they were not attracted to black women. This thread is directed at them, but members who feel attracted to black women can chime in if they like. I'm not discriminating or hating them, but I'm more curious than anything.

I'm a black woman and I'm curious.

1. Is it solely the way black women look that doesn't turn you on? Or is it our culture or things we tend to do that turns you off? A lot of black women have attitudes or shake their booties a lot.

2. You really do not find these two women attractive?

3. Do you like Mexican or other minority women?

4. Finally, if you're white or have white friends, how would you say white men in general feel about black women?
    I don't care about race at all. I also like a little bit of meat on the bones and not boney skinny type of women. Asian, black, white, mexican, Indian... it doesn't matter. The only thing that bugs me is if the woman is obnoxious loud and always starting stuff with other people or that drink to much. I like it when women are relaxed or laid back....mellow.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    she really means yes and wants to make babies with you.
    lol u sure? I don't wanna bring out the magic to get turned down. my poor little heart can't take another break

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Forum Overseer
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    haha in that case, don't listen to me.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    haha in that case, don't listen to me.
    figured as much

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    MoneyM07
    Quote Originally Posted by DuhWhitePanda View Post
    I'm sure I'll get $#@! for this, but here goes nothing:

I find black women attractive, but I've come across several black women who just talk $#@! to me if I go out on dates with white women. Kicker is, I'm the son of a mixed man( Black & Arab) and white woman. Still though, there is like this inferiority complex. The black women I have gone out on dates quickly look down on me because I'm not "Hood enough." It's like suddenly an education, a stable job, a lack of a criminal record and a lack of drug abuse are things to be looked down on.

Yet any successful male with ties to the black community has betrayed the race if they date white girls. Its a massive turn off, especially for me as when I was younger (teens) I was too light skinned for black girls to give me the light of day. Now that I've come up in the world they treat me like I've done them wrong.

It's not every black woman, I'm sure. Maybe its because I'm in my 20's and young girls, no matter the race, are just immature, but even the black women in my family give me $#@! for just having too many white friends. The racism is off the hook in the black community and they don't want to admit it.

That ass clapping, twerking stuff isn't a turn on either. I dont find a girl's booty attractive in the least. I always think, "Yeah, but poop comes out that thing."

Yeah man don't even worry about all that stuff. They call you a sellout for being educated, successful, and dating someone not black. Don't worry about it. Just do you.

I read the "Yeah, but poop comes out that thing" and lol'd...but I still like a nice ass

Thread Information