Latest PSU headlines:

Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation

So you really don't find black women attractive? (Long)

This thread is directed to the men on PSU who do not feel attracted to black women. I made a thread a while back and I noticed that there were some male members who said they were not attracted to black women. This thread is directed at them, but members who feel attracted to black women can chime in if they like. I'm not discriminating or hating them, but I'm more curious than anything.

I'm a black woman and I'm curious.

1. Is it solely the way black women look that doesn't turn you on? Or is it our culture or things we tend to do that turns you off? A lot of black women have attitudes or shake their booties a lot.

2. You really do not find these two women attractive?

3. Do you like Mexican or other minority women?

4. Finally, if you're white or have white friends, how would you say white men in general feel about black women?

Currently Playing: Pokemon X

Flaw3d Genius
    I dont find those women attractive, However i have seen a few black girls that are nice. Alesha Dixon is a hunny!

Love Mexican food not so much the women.

I live in Scotland, Very very little Black people here, Maybe see one in a week. (here Pakistani's and Indian's are in huge numbers)

You just cannot beat a pale indian girls (india not cowboys n Indians) for me these are the stunners of the world.
    Last edited by Flaw3d Genius; 07-14-2013 at 12:35.

Veteran
    She is beautiful.

Flaw3d Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    She is beautiful.
    So are we getting a pic of you Black Wolf? :

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    So are we getting a pic of you Black Wolf? :
    I posted a pic a while back in the members' pic thread, but maybe.

Supreme Veteran

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Black, white, yellow or grey... All women are beautiful to me and Black women are amazing

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    DynamicSun
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Black, white, yellow or grey... All women are beautiful to me and Black women are amazing

Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Color is not a barrier for me. Hope that makes sense.

Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Color is not a barrier for me. Hope that makes sense.
    This.

I know this woman who happens to be of African decent. She is absolutely stunning.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    For me colour of skin has nothing to do with whether or not I find someone attractive. There are attractive and ugly women in every race on this planet. It is really just my social environment that dictates which women I see more.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Colour is not a barrier but they are not what I would go for in a girl. #DealWithIt

I prefer these two gals, but I am a pale white boy:

Amanda Seyfried

Emma Stone
    Last edited by mickice; 07-14-2013 at 14:07.

PS4 has little to no competition.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    Colour is not a barrier but they are not what I would go for in a girl. #DealWithIt

I prefer these two gals, but I am a pale white boy:

Amanda Seyfried

Emma Stone
    So it's black women's personalities that turn you off, it's not the physical attraction?

I'm fine with it.

Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    agreed. absolutely 100% agreed. sad part is most people are too politically correct to admit that, even though it's not that we're racist. it's just a tick in the subconscious. somebody get the cocaine out we're going Freudian in this bitch
    yea, most of the time people are too quick to pull the racist card without realizing these things and really, can we expect the mainstream to know things in depth? heck no.

most people do not understand what racism means (but i will say that i don't either because it should be a different word like ... hate) and combine discrimination/stereotype and various other things into one word...which isn't right to do. they are all different things.
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    you frighten me sometimes sir
    lol you guys are both hilarious.
    So it's black women's personalities that turn you off, it's not the physical attraction?

I'm fine with it.
    i think most black women don't know that or don't care. i respect that. i think everyone gets to a certain point depending on what happens around them and who they speak with.

there's a reason behind everything.

The problem is culture AND social repression. Social repression is not apply to us black women, but other minority women.

For instance dolls. In the 90's, Barbie was the it. Barbie was white and you rarely saw another black doll hanging out with her. When you see Barbie, she's cool. The black doll would rarely say anything or wasn't as cool as barbie.
    i totally agree with you. hence why i've said in the past that i like african girls more and the reason being that they don't have to go through feeling less worthy. however, that's something i can't blame non-blacks for (really just saying white here) because this would be normal in a black majority country as well. goes back to what i was saying that people tend to like/support their own group first. it's just human nature. but why this affects blacks more is to look at what happened here centuries ago...errr 50 or so years ago.

Then, there's the culture issues, but part of that is our fault. It's our fault we let rappers let Nelly slide a credit card down- the crack as payment. It's our fault that we lower ourselves to sex objects. It's disgusting, don't get me started on our culture.

I know we're black people and we have a different culture, but I believe that culture needs to change. Look at the black race, how generally uneducated we are and how many of us are in prisons. Some of it is caused by racism, but some is caused by laziness and stupidity.
    exactly. take asians as an example. we assimilate much easier with the educated people here. however there are asians that exclusively support the black culture (generally more flashy with the bling/cars and incorrect grammar) and there are those that support the white culture (generally more educated and well spoken)...but the majority of asians go with what is accepted as the more educated culture...and that is the white one.

so taking out all race issues, this is what blacks should be like as well. i understand the history and understand the pride issues that goes with everything that the white man does...and that blacks should not be doing (i'm not saying that they shouldn't, im saying what the authoritative/elderly blacks say to their young ones) but that is the same mentality why Taliban would shoot a woman for trying to go to school because that is what the west does and so they will become western (liberal).

people associate things one with another and that's the issue here. it's one of the bigger flaws that we have as a species and why there are so many cultural/ethnical/race issues around the world with many other races and cultures.
    Last edited by Sufi; 07-14-2013 at 16:59.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post

i totally agree with you. hence why i've said in the past that i like african girls more and the reason being that they don't have to go through feeling less worthy. however, that's something i can't blame non-blacks for (really just saying white here) because this would be normal in a black majority country as well. goes back to what i was saying that people tend to like/support their own group first. it's just human nature. but why this affects blacks more is to look at what happened here centuries ago...errr 50 or so years ago.
    When you say it's common in black majority countries, do you mean there are more emphasis on white dolls or do you mean there's more emphasis on black dolls? I'm sure you mean black dolls, but just asking to be sure.

exactly. take asians as an example. we assimilate much easier with the educated people here. however there are asians that exclusively support the black culture (generally more flashy with the bling/cars and incorrect grammar) and there are those that support the white culture (generally more educated and well spoken)...but the majority of asians go with what is accepted as the more educated culture...and that is the white one.

so taking out all race issues, this is what blacks should be like as well. i understand the history and understand the pride issues that goes with everything that the white man does...and that blacks should not be doing (i'm not saying that they shouldn't, im saying what the authoritative/elderly blacks say to their young ones) but that is the same mentality why Taliban would shoot a woman for trying to go to school because that is what the west does and so they will become western (liberal).

people associate things one with another and that's the issue here. it's one of the bigger flaws that we have as a species and why there are so many cultural/ethnical/race issues around the world with many other races and cultures.
    And I agree with you too. Stereotypes are a bad thing, BUT stereotypes tend to have a truth to them. Most black people can't swim, white people commit most white collar crimes, etc.

Extreme Poster
    When you say it's common in black majority countries, do you mean there are more emphasis on white dolls or do you mean there's more emphasis on black dolls? I'm sure you mean black dolls, but just asking to be sure.
    black dolls but i don't know this for a fact, i'm just going by what's most logical. maybe they still have white dolls...and if they do...i'd be very curious to find out why.

like i can see south africa having white dolls but that would be for an obvious reason.

but a place where there is only one race, having a doll that is of a different color and race would be abnormal. say japan, i can see them having a white man/woman character with blonde hair in a movie/anime but that's partially due to the fact that they try to appeal to the western countries and they also have a fascination with them.

but that's not usual.

And I agree with you too. Stereotypes are a bad thing, BUT stereotypes tend to have a truth to them. Most black people can't swim, white people commit most white collar crimes, etc.
    oh yea, that's why stereotypes don't bother me. i do think people that come pakistan and india tend to devalue this country because they don't want to change their less civilized ways to live...such as littering, not following traffic signs sometimes...being free loaders, either don't tip waiters or don't tip much, don't know what deodrant is, don't shower all the time, everything being about money, corruption.

not being polite sometimes, not giving another person way at times and causing a small traffic jam lol but at the same time, i do like that they don't get into criminal trouble either that people do here "other than" the usual visa fraud or money fraud (where they go back to their country).

these are all things they bring from their countries because in those countries, either you do these things or you will starve yourself and your family.

Flaw3d Genius

This made me chuckle...Are you serious about most black people people cant swim lol I've never heard that!

Extreme Poster
    1. Is it solely the way black women look that doesn't turn you on? Or is it our culture or things we tend to do that turns you off? A lot of black women have attitudes or shake their booties a lot.
    It could be look but i think it's more to do with the culture...black women aren't taught to act a certain way (gender specific), this is what attracts or unattracts males. they want to see girly women. not all but just saying that it works on most men.

i feel like black women don't find "themselves" pretty and so they just don't care. i think they feel that non-black guys don't want them so that must lower their self-confidence. i think most black women don't have confidence when it could just be the culture that men don't find attractive so they never get a chance.

for me personally, i've met pretty black girls that i wasn't attracted to based on how they spoke or acted like. and i've seen average-looking black girls that spoke and acted elegantly and i found them more attractive.

i think the bigger issue is the culture than the looks.

Click this bar to view the full image.

those women are fap worthy. in fact...nvm it's still morning time here, some may still be thinking about having breakfast.

Yes.

4. Finally, if you're white or have white friends, how would you say white men in general feel about black women?
    in general, they don't have black girls as friends but i don't think it's a race thing. it's more of a cultural thing.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    It could be look but i think it's more to do with the culture...black women aren't taught to act a certain way (gender specific), this is what attracts or unattracts males. they want to see girly women. not all but just saying that it works on most men.

i feel like black women don't find "themselves" pretty and so they just don't care. i think they feel that non-black guys don't want them so that must lower their self-confidence. i think most black women don't have confidence when it could just be the culture that men don't find attractive so they never get a chance.

for me personally, i've met pretty black girls that i wasn't attracted to based on how they spoke or acted like. and i've seen average-looking black girls that spoke and acted elegantly and i found them more attractive.

i think the bigger issue is the culture than the looks.

those women are fap worthy. in fact...nvm it's still morning time here, some may still be thinking about having breakfast.

Yes.

in general, they don't have black girls as friends but i don't think it's a race thing. it's more of a cultural thing.
    The problem is culture AND social repression. Social repression is not apply to us black women, but other minority women.

For instance dolls. In the 90's, Barbie was the it. Barbie was white and you rarely saw another black doll hanging out with her. When you see Barbie, she's cool. The black doll would rarely say anything or wasn't as cool as barbie.

Then, there's the culture issues, but part of that is our fault. It's our fault we let rappers let Nelly slide a credit card down the crack as payment. It's our fault that we lower ourselves to sex objects. It's disgusting, don't get me started on our culture.

I know we're black people and we have a different culture, but I believe that culture needs to change. Look at the black race, how generally uneducated we are and how many of us are in prisons. Some of it is caused by racism, but some is caused by laziness and stupidity.

PSU Reviews Editor, Hit Series Creator
    PSN ID
    MelegantPrime

Then, there's the culture issues, but part of that is our fault. It's our fault we let rappers let Nelly slide a credit card down the crack as payment. It's our fault that we lower ourselves to sex objects. It's disgusting, don't get me started on our culture.

Part of me wants to write a reply to this as Skip and Max. Oh the hilarity that will ensue. But alas I must comment as myself.

Before I comment on the OP, I want to say that 'black culture' as is it being used here is being used wrong in my opinion. African blacks have a distinctly different culture than American blacks, and the same for Jamaican blacks and Brazilian blacks. I find it unusual that 'whites' don't have a culture in that we just say he is from England or she is from Germany or they are from Canada. But all blacks and all Asians get lumped together as having a 'culture' even though they are just are different and diverse.

Back on topic. An attractive woman is an attractive woman. I could care less if she is white, black, yellow, red, brown, green, whatever. I have preferences and scales, just like everyone, but a 10 is still a 10 no matter the colour of her skin.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    Part of me wants to write a reply to this as Skip and Max. Oh the hilarity that will ensue. But alas I must comment as myself.

Before I comment on the OP, I want to say that 'black culture' as is it being used here is being used wrong in my opinion. African blacks have a distinctly different culture than American blacks, and the same for Jamaican blacks and Brazilian blacks. I find it unusual that 'whites' don't have a culture in that we just say he is from England or she is from Germany or they are from Canada. But all blacks and all Asians get lumped together as having a 'culture' even though they are just are different and diverse.

Back on topic. An attractive woman is an attractive woman. I could care less if she is white, black, yellow, red, brown, green, whatever. I have preferences and scales, just like everyone, but a 10 is still a 10 no matter the colour of her skin.
    I meant black American culture, mostly the culture from slave descendents. You're right, I didn't word that well.

Dedicated Member

I meant black American culture, mostly the culture from slave descendents. You're right, I didn't word that well.

I don't think there is an "African American Culture". I think there are a variety of African Americans who have different beliefs, different morals, different goals, and different "cultures". I've never seen any indication that there is a single "culture" that includes them all. There is a skin color, but if you ignore that then blacks are as different from each other as whites are.

The one thing that blacks do seem to have that binds them all is a fixation with their skin color. Very few blacks think of themselves as no different from whites, hispanics, asians, etc... which is what they really are. They insist on segregating themselves from other races and supporting even the most corrupt people as long as they share the same skin color, and you just don't see that behavior from any other race.

You'll never see 87% of white people vote for the same person for office no matter what race that person is or who they are running against. You'll never see less than 85% of blacks vote for a black candidate running against a white, even one who has already been convicted of corruption charges.

Forum Sage

I'm a black male and i avoid black females. It's not that i'm not attracted to them, I am. But they've just got too much attitude for my liking.

I like to try all flavours of the world though. Why limit yourself to only one.

Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    I'm a black male and i avoid black females. It's not that i'm not attracted to them, I am. But they've just got too much attitude for my liking.

I like to try all flavours of the world though. Why limit yourself to only one.
    case in point. attitude is the issue. however, i get to be around a lot of educated professionals so i like those girls. one of them is definitely marriage material.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    This thread is directed to the men on PSU who do not feel attracted to black women. I made a thread a while back and I noticed that there were some male members who said they were not attracted to black women. This thread is directed at them, but members who feel attracted to black women can chime in if they like. I'm not discriminating or hating them, but I'm more curious than anything.

I'm a black woman and I'm curious.

it's not necessarily a color deal with me, it's behavior. especially if a woman is loud, hell no I can't stand tht shit idc if she looked like Halle berry. if she has a nice mild demeanor, doesn't matter what color I'm game

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Supreme Veteran

i hate the fact the color is even an issue

Thread Information