Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
Results 51 to 60 of 60
  1. #51
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    31,230
    Rep Power
    194
    Points
    116,716 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demi_God View Post
    So you disagree with everything I said. You believe that dedicated servers are 100% lag free as well as Xbox One being the only competitive platform? LOL yeesh, okay.
    have never had lag on dedicated servers. ever. no X1 is not the only platform with dedicated servers.

  2. #52
    Dedicated Member
    Demi_God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Icy hot of the north
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Posts
    1,426
    Rep Power
    17
    Points
    7,913 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    have never had lag on dedicated servers. ever. no X1 is not the only platform with dedicated servers.
    Sorry but I have a hard time believing that you never have had lag on a dedicated server. Either that or you barely ever game on anything with dedicated servers. It doesn't matter if you have an awesome connection, you will run into lag. Not all the time but it happens and it doesn't have to be on your end. I've been gaming more than enough on the PC and on consoles to know that dedicated servers can lag.

    Also, I never said Xbox One was the only platform with dedicated servers. You must be reading a post from someone else or part of mine and part of anothers. LOL

  3. Likes VayMasters86 likes this post
  4. #53
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    31,230
    Rep Power
    194
    Points
    116,716 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demi_God View Post
    Sorry but I have a hard time believing that you never have had lag on a dedicated server. Either that or you barely ever game on anything with dedicated servers. It doesn't matter if you have an awesome connection, you will run into lag. Not all the time but it happens and it doesn't have to be on your end. I've been gaming more than enough on the PC and on consoles to know that dedicated servers can lag.

    Also, I never said Xbox One was the only platform with dedicated servers. You must be reading a post from someone else or part of mine and part of anothers. LOL
    I've been playing on dedicated servers for years.

  5. #54
    Dedicated Member
    Demi_God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Icy hot of the north
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Posts
    1,426
    Rep Power
    17
    Points
    7,913 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    I've been playing on dedicated servers for years.
    and not one bit of lag? yea right. anyway, dedicated server are nice to have and are way better compared to other other people hosting like in CoD. However, they are not flawless and anyone telling me otherwise are lying. So far everyone else gets lag besides you. I get it. Anyway, I'm done talking about this because it's very clear it isn't going to go anywhere but you playing devil's advocate just for the sake of playin it.

  6. #55
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    31,230
    Rep Power
    194
    Points
    116,716 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demi_God View Post
    and not one bit of lag? yea right. anyway, dedicated server are nice to have and are way better compared to other other people hosting like in CoD. However, they are not flawless and anyone telling me otherwise are lying. So far everyone else gets lag besides you. I get it. Anyway, I'm done talking about this because it's very clear it isn't going to go anywhere but you playing devil's advocate just for the sake of playin it.
    except devil's advocate would be a hypothetical situation. i'm stating my experience with dedicated servers.

    basically these are the statements i completely disagree with:

    A lot of people make a disappointing assumption that dedicated is 100% lag free. That isn't the case and very far from it. It still has lag issues and the only thing I'm seeing different here is the name. Just because it's dedicated doesn't mean anything.
    specifically the bold parts...a little extreme and sensationalist at best.

    also you don't need a GB/s connection...that's far from the truth. you actually would get less lag in any case than you would with regular servers and there's no host advantage there.

  7. Likes VayMasters86 likes this post
  8. #56
    Dedicated Member
    Demi_God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Icy hot of the north
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Posts
    1,426
    Rep Power
    17
    Points
    7,913 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    except devil's advocate would be a hypothetical situation. i'm stating my experience with dedicated servers.

    basically these are the statements i completely disagree with:


    specifically the bold parts...a little extreme and sensationalist at best.

    also you don't need a GB/s connection...that's far from the truth. you actually would get less lag in any case than you would with regular servers and there's no host advantage there.
    with your experience that you are getting with dedicated servers and as long as you say you are gaming 100% lag free.... You are lying, we can go back and forth and your disagreement is more extreme in any case, not really on my end here. Of course this could be argued in opinionated terms but what can't be argued and what I know for a fact is through the years of gaming on dedicated servers you will have a point where there is lag, period. there is no discussing this further and if you are trying to get me to believe that you have had no lag at all in the years of gaming on dedicated servers....it just won't happen man. lol

  9. #57
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    31,230
    Rep Power
    194
    Points
    116,716 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demi_God View Post
    with your experience that you are getting with dedicated servers and as long as you say you are gaming 100% lag free.... You are lying, we can go back and forth and your disagreement is more extreme in any case, not my common. Of course this could be argued in opinionated terms but what can't be argued and what I know for a fact is through the years of gaming on dedicated servers you will have a point where there is lag, period. there is no discussing this further and if you are trying to get me to believe that you have had no lag at all in the years of gaming on dedicated servers....it just won't happen man. lol
    your word against mine.

    explain to me how this lag occurs with you?

    Edit: meaning, what exactly are you seeing "visually".
    Last edited by Omar; 08-08-2013 at 04:59.

  10. #58
    Master Sage
    Bitbydeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    14,348
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    44,981 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

  11. #59
    Master Poster
    TheBreezyBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Qatar
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,475
    Rep Power
    85
    Points
    18,170 (0 Banked)
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitbydeath View Post
    Lol!




  12. #60
    Master Guru
    TDbank24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,825
    Rep Power
    68
    Points
    38,401 (0 Banked)
    You're not alone. I'm getting an Xbox One before the PS4. The launch lineup just does it for me. To me there's really no reason to own a PS4 during the launch window. We know Sony will bring the games eventually though.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.