Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Yeah I hold you in high esteem Fate

I haven't made any progress at all since my last update bit I promise I'l get stuck in and bash on with it. Still early days but it seems decent so far man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gersfc87

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gersfc View Post
    Yeah I hold you in high esteem Fate

I haven't made any progress at all since my last update bit I promise I'l get stuck in and bash on with it. Still early days but it seems decent so far man

I was supposed to add a J/k or an lol at the end of my last post. Don't wanna come across as egotistical, lol. But I'll take the compliment You've managed to prove yourself as an RPG gamer too, so make sure you don't sell yourself short.

And no worries. Life gets in the way sometimes. It'd be ludicrous if I let that bother me. Just get around to the game when you get the chance. Even if I manage to beat this sucker days before you do, the important thing is just enjoying the game. It's a great one, and I certainly look forward to hearing your impressions of it once you get further in. This game can be insanely simple, or insanely difficult, and it's all up to the player.
    -FatesServant
    Fate: the universal principle or ultimate agency by which the order of things is presumably prescribed; the decreed cause of events.

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    You know compared to you guys I feel like an average RPGer at best. Although I was proud of the speed run through FF7

I know you ain't going to let it effect you man, but it would be good if I was maybe a little more nearer you so we could chat as we are going. I'l catch up for sure though, playing it on the Vita makes it easier to play for me too

Elite Member
    That will be a benefit. I'm playing on my PS3. Granted, I practically live on campus, so I spend a good chunk of time at my apartment. But this summer has certainly seen me spending more time than usual over at my bestfriends place, so that will likely slow me down a bit. Not to mention I've got the family coming into town the middle of the week and an exam next week (damn summer courses and their closely packed exam schedules) so that should give you plenty of time to catch up, if not surpass, my progress.
    -FatesServant
    Fate: the universal principle or ultimate agency by which the order of things is presumably prescribed; the decreed cause of events.

PSU YouTube Manager
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    Items PS3 Slim LogoRaidenNoctisFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy Versus XIIINaughty Dog
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Where exactly is everyone at in BoF3? I wanna join this! I have game saves in about every spot in that game but never finished the completely. If you guys are doing a play trough together could I join?

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Quote Originally Posted by Agriel View Post
    Where exactly is everyone at in BoF3? I wanna join this! I have game saves in about every spot in that game but never finished the completely. If you guys are doing a play trough together could I join?
    Of course you can! I am just about to fight the first boss in Mt. Glaus so not far in to it at all

PSU YouTube Manager
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    Items PS3 Slim LogoRaidenNoctisFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy Versus XIIINaughty Dog
    Of course you can! I am just about to fight the first boss in Mt. Glaus so not far in to it at all

alright great, now I just need to fine my game saves

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    To be honest you could probably start again and catch up with me at least lol

My first playthrough so be gentle lol

Elite Member
    I'm a bit further in. Assuming you've made it pretty decently into the game I am at the location indicated by the spoiler. So Gers, don't read it yet. It won't ruin anything other than the identity of a dungeon, but still.

And of course you are welcome to join us. My progress is going to slow down a bit this week, so it should be possible to catch up with me too if you start back from the beginning. Though I do understand the appeal of an already progressed save. I personally have one about 4 hours in with Ryu at level one.
    -FatesServant

PSU YouTube Manager
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    I have one game save that I have been playing a few months back that isnt far from you all.

PSU YouTube Manager
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    To be honest you could probably start again and catch up with me at least lol

My first playthrough so be gentle lol

Take your time with the game, there is a lot to do so just take your time.

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Take your time with the game, there is a lot to do so just take your time.
    Don't worry about that man. Done 2 or 3 of these playthroughs with other games and posters so I'll be fine

Should get to play some more tonight so hopefully I'l catch up to you guys

Elite Member
    Don't worry about that man. Done 2 or 3 of these playthroughs with other games and posters so I'll be fine

Should get to play some more tonight so hopefully I'l catch up to you guys

Like he said, take it slow. The game is relatively simple once you get the hang of it, but there certainly are a lot of minor details that can be optimized upon. I've followed your progress on the other threads though so I have no doubt you'll be fine. And of course, best of luck.

Also, as a question to both of you: Have you been doing the fishing minigame? I remember in my last play through I spent a lot of time on fishing, and my party was darn near unstoppable because of it.
    -FatesServant

PSU YouTube Manager
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    Quote Originally Posted by FatesServant View Post
    Like he said, take it slow. The game is relatively simple once you get the hang of it, but there certainly are a lot of minor details that can be optimized upon. I've followed your progress on the other threads though so I have no doubt you'll be fine. And of course, best of luck.

Also, as a question to both of you: Have you been doing the fishing minigame? I remember in my last play through I spent a lot of time on fishing, and my party was darn near unstoppable because of it.
    -FatesServant
    I have spend a lod of time doing it, its worth it for the traier you can with it.

Elite Member
    I have spend a lod of time doing it, its worth it for the traier you can with it.
    There's definitely appeal in the trainer, but the negatives he gives are pretty darn bad in the long run. He can certainly help in a pinch though for increasing those two stats, but the negatives are just painful to think about. Of course, if you're leveling up mostly with other trainers, than it can work to your advantage with little (but certainly still there) negatives.
    -FatesServant

16. Likes Agriel wishes they had posted this first.
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    If any one starts playing BoFIV, post here and I'll start my playthrough along with you. Wanting to replay this for a year, never got around to starting it with all the other new releases. Sony needs to put BoFIII on psn

PSU YouTube Manager
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    If any one starts playing BoFIV, post here and I'll start my playthrough along with you. Wanting to replay this for a year, never got around to starting it with all the other new releases. Sony needs to put BoFIII on psn
    I might do this, I have to find the game first.
    Btw BoFIII is on PSN, but its for PSP...

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    If you don't start it with someone before I finish BoF III then I'l run through IV with you.

Bought this game nearly ten years ago and never got around to playing it, forgot I had it actually until I found it a few months back lol

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Ok I haven't got much further but I have beat Nue now. Will get to play this weekend for sure, so Fate I'm hunting you down lol

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gers View Post
    Ok I haven't got much further but I have beat Nue now. Will get to play this weekend for sure, so Fate I'm hunting you down lol

This weekend will be your big chance. I will be busy prepping for an exam, so I will get little to no game play time in. So best of luck, and let's see if you can't manage to catch up to me before Tuesday (once my Tuesday exam is over, I'll be hitting it hardcore for a few days before exam three prep begins).
    Summer courses = very frequent exams. Pain in my neck they be.
    -FatesServant

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    This weekend will be your big chance. I will be busy prepping for an exam, so I will get little to no game play time in. So best of luck, and let's see if you can't manage to catch up to me before Tuesday (once my Tuesday exam is over, I'll be hitting it hardcore for a few days before exam three prep begins).
    Summer courses = very frequent exams. Pain in my neck they be.
    -FatesServant
    The challenge had been set lol i will hopefully have caught up by the end of play Sunday. Week days are difficult for me at the moment as I 'm working long hours, but in a few weeks it should die down a little and I should be able to play more

Best of luck with those exams man

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc

Breath of Fire General Discussion Thread

Ok got a little further on BoF III.

My levels are Teepo at level 10, and Ryu and Rei at level 9. Acquired my first master and assigned him to Ryu.

Elite Member
    Ok got a little further on BoF III.

My levels are Teepo at level 10, and Ryu and Rei at level 9. Acquired my first master and assigned him to Ryu.

Good progress. That's the point of the game I kept Ryu low level for. He was level one after that series of scenes. As such, his intelligence score is very low and his AP isn't the highest, but his health, defense, and attack are ridiculous. Best of luck and keep us updated.
    -FatesServant

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Good progress. That's the point of the game I kept Ryu low level for. He was level one after that series of scenes. As such, his intelligence score is very low and his AP isn't the highest, but his health, defense, and attack are ridiculous. Best of luck and keep us updated.
    -FatesServant
    How much further ahead are you?

Going to keep playing after dinner, so there will be more updates later

Elite Member
    How much further ahead are you?

Going to keep playing after dinner, so there will be more updates later

I'm quite the bit ahead of you still. Don't really think there's any way I can describe it without giving massive spoilers, so yeah. I'll let you know when you're getting close.
    -FatesServant

Thread Information