Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 6
    Elite Member
    PSN ID
    FatesServant
    Quote Originally Posted by Gers View Post
    I am guessing there is some kind of boss fight in this underground lair though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is that really a question man? Yeah, there is. It's an interesting addition to the story though, I'll tell you that much.

And nah, I completely understand. At first I thought it would be unnatural as well (though I used to play Diablo I and II, along with Guild Wars and Baldur's gate when I was younger, so I was used to it with certain games) but really, you get used to it really quickly. And like you mentioned, you can also just get a controller to hook up to the PC. Gives you access to a lot of Microsoft games we don't get unless you have an Xbox. Did I mention the superior graphics/customizable nature of PC games? Pretty sick, let me tell you. All in all, I do slightly prefer to have a controller in my hands (except for strategy games like BG where the mouse is supreme), but I don't think twice about using a keyboard.
    -FatesServant
    Fate: the universal principle or ultimate agency by which the order of things is presumably prescribed; the decreed cause of events.

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Yeah it was really a question lol thought you'd maybe give me a little more insight on what to expect

I guess the more you use it then the more you'd get used to it. I don't really have the time to play the games I have on the ps3 and Vita never mind getting in on PC gaming lol it's a shame though, I would like too, as like you say the customisation aspect alone makes it very interesting for me

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    FatesServant
    Quote Originally Posted by Gers View Post
    Yeah it was really a question lol thought you'd maybe give me a little more insight on what to expect

I guess the more you use it then the more you'd get used to it. I don't really have the time to play the games I have on the ps3 and Vita never mind getting in on PC gaming lol it's a shame though, I would like too, as like you say the customisation aspect alone makes it very interesting for me

To be honest, I don't have too much advice on the fight because I recall what it is, but I don't remember what it does really, lol. As far as I remember, the boss can hit hard, but not hard enough to cause worry, so long as you don't have someone like Nina in the front. Pretty sure the boss dishes out damage attacks, though I'm pretty sure it also has poison attacks. I'd love to help more, but I don't remember the mechanics of that fight, just the story-line role of it.
    -FatesServant
    Fate: the universal principle or ultimate agency by which the order of things is presumably prescribed; the decreed cause of events.

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Sorry I haven't posted any updates recently. Got the ps4 last week and that had kinda took over my life lol won't be able to play today but I have Thursday, Friday Saturday and Sunday off next week and I intend to power through it then

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    FatesServant
    No worries. BoFIII has been around for a very long time. I don't think it's gonna go anywhere while you enjoy your new console
    -FatesServant

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Yeah but I am determined to complete this even if it appears like I am not lol

Did have a little shot on Sunday, but I died in random encounter because I wasn't paying attention to my HP levels. Such a nooby thing to do lol

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Nakatomi_Uk
    Items Intel Core i7PS3 SlimFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Is Breath Of Fire 4 on the EU store because that was one of my favs

Win 7 Ult 64bit, Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 Rev.1/Bios F8 , INTEL i7 2600k 3.40ghz, Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB DDR3 1866mhz (1600mhz@1.60v), Crucial 128GB M4 SSD, Seagate 500GB 7,200rpm, Hitachi 1TB 7,200rpm (Back-Up HDD), HIS 7850 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E Card, OCZ Fatality 750 Mod PSU, LG DVD-RAM RW

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    No unfortunately it's not. I have that in disc form but have never played it

Thread Information