Latest PSU headlines:

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go

Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer reveal next month

Infinity Ward targeting middle of August to show off multiplayer footage for next-generation Call of Duty title.
    Infinity Ward will reveal the multiplayer component for Call of Duty: Ghosts in August, executive producer Mark Rubin has said on Twitter (via Videogamer).

"Sorry I haven't been on Twitter much lately. We are in our death march push to finish game. Lots left to do. Looking forward to [multiplayer] in August," he said.
    Pressed for a specific period in August, Rubin said, "middle."
    A middle of August reveal would match up with this year's Gamescom, which takes place in Cologne, Germany August 21-25.
    Activision has previously revealed that Call of Duty: Ghosts will feature second-screen support for the game's multiplayer component, though specifics have not been divulged.
    Call of Duty: Ghosts arrives November 5 for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC. The game is also in development for Xbox One and PlayStation 4, though release dates have not been announced.
    For more on Call of Duty: Ghosts, check out GameSpot's previous coverage.

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/call-of-...-month-6411498

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Hoping they get off crossgen releases fast. Hopefully next year's is PS4/X1/PC only.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Dedicated Member
    Items PlayStation
    This is the only game I have on reserve for the ps4 (will get KZ and 2k14 at launch), Looks like im one of the few in this forum excited about this game. Cant wait for the mp reveal!
    PSN ID - DweetRight

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    I've got this game preordered, but I must say I'm not as excited for this one as much as other ones. probably a bit of burnout seeing as I've played all.

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Extreme Poster
    just reveal it now mofos.

don't reveal that it's going to reveal next month. $#@!! where's my $#@!ing bong!

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is ashamed of what you have become. I am ashamed of what you have become. I am terrified to see what nonsense they will come up with next. Possibly an Orbital V-Sat Nuke that insta-kills everything soon as the match starts. Where did we go wrong? Dammit! Though I'm done with this absurd series, I am interested in seeing what the MP will look like. For the sake of the gamers who will be frauded into buying the game, I hope it is awesome.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Hopefully they switch it up a bit. Didn't like the MW series discluding Cod4

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Thread Information