PSU Technical Advisor
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Items User name style

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F

Now that it's finally been revealed for the PSV how many of you are going to get it?

I've been hooked on the demo for goodness knows how long now and just to get away from the game and play other games I decided to scour some music of our beloved vocaloid and all I can say is wow. Now I knew of Hatsune Miku since 2008 but never really listened to anything since the demo, after listening to lots of music in the last week I've got to say that the music is amazing, especially the album "Re: Dial" by livetune which is nothing but Hatsune Miku's vocals.

I'm still unsure whether to pick this up on the PS3 or the PSV though perhaps I might get both, one for on the go and one for amazing Dolby playback.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    http://www.esrb.org/ratings/synopsis...&searchkeyword
    It's only ps3

I been hooked on vocaloid music since a couple years ago. It's a shame wanted to play it on vita.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

PSU Technical Advisor
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Items User name style
    Oh well, maybe I'll import it for the PSV then but come next month I'm definitely picking it up for the PS3. 50 to import it for the PSV though, ouch...

Edit: Decided to import it for 42 including delivery from Japan, also picked up the limited edition of the livetune Re: Dial album for 36 as I've played it back so much now that it easily deserves my money! The album is nothing short of stunning.

Can't believe I've just spent 78 on Miku alone and I'm also thinking of picking up the "Fairy of Music" figurine too - someone stop me. xD

Elite Guru
    I'd also suggest any vocaloid stuff by HachiojiP (八王子P) or Mitchie M if you like Livetune. Check their youtube channels

I considered buying the import for the vita a couple of times because I'm used to playing the PSP versions but frankly I'm kinda glad I waited. Now that the game is coming to PS3 in the US the import price will probably drop a bit and potentially and I could get both at reasonable prices as opposed to one for the price of almost two games.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Aura Qualic and Blue Twinkle make some good ones as well. If your into uplift type music and trance.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

PSU Technical Advisor
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Items User name style
    Well I've had the game for a few days now and all I can say is WOW, this game truly is amazing. Some of the songs are absolutely amazing, some I do't like but there are some hilarious songs in there. Have to admit that getting the platinum on this game is going to take quit a long time but then again I can see myself playing this in bed quite often, already clocked up 14 hours in 3 days so yeah... but then 4 hours was down to playing all of the PVs for that trophy.

When the PS3 is released I highly recommend it, especially that it has "Tell Your World" in there, well worth it.

Thread Information