Hi guys, I have two more questions about PlayStation Plus. REP to all and anyone who answers.
1. It was rumored the price of PlayStation Plus would increase after E3 2013, yet PlayStation Plus is still $50 for 1 year and $18 for 3 months. Should we still expect a price increase from the time the PS4 launches to E3 2014? Has Sony made a statement about PlayStation Plus price going up?
2. Can you have 2 or more PlayStation Plus subscriptions at the same time? What I am saying is, let's say Joe already has a subscription and doesn't want to renew 1 year or 3 months from now. Can Joe buy another subscription and would the subscription activate itself when the first expires? How does that work?
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Two More Questions about PlayStation PlusCurrently Playing: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire for the Nintendo 3DS
1. As of right now, it's $50. If it were to increase, I'd say down the road as the PS4 starts adding some of those services it references. But as my best guess, doubtful right at release.
2. As far as I know, you can stack the subscriptions. You technically could buy 3 3 months, activate 'em at the same time and the end date would be in 9 months. When you add another subscription, it just adds to the end date of the current sub.
1. No price increase, don't expect one this year maybe in the future? Hopefully not though.
2. I'm not so sure about this one, but I'm almost certain if Joe buys 2 One Year subs to PS Plus, Joe will get 2 Years of PS Plus.
Thank you guys!
The forum won't let me rep you two, so I'll do it later.Currently Playing: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire for the Nintendo 3DS
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)