Latest PSU headlines:

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    Items PS3 Slim LogoRaidenNoctisFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy Versus XIIINaughty Dog
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

The Last of Us Multiplayer

Anyone on these forums play it? I would really like to play with some people with brains and know about tactics. I am really kind of hooked on it but would like to play in a pre-made as solo que sucks bad.
    Post here and add me on PSN: Agriel

Hi! Yes obviously I'm new here but I'm really loving TLOU online. Only thing bad about it is playing by yourself which isn't great. My PSN: ShaneB457 if you want to add me. I dont have a mic unfortunately but I do concider myself to be quite decent at this game

Flaw3d Genius
    I only play Survivors mode (No respawns) If you guys play that mode i'l get you's added.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    I play as well. id:markiemark901

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    If you are on eu timezone, add me, I play for a while the game. If you have mic this is awesome.
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList
    Currently playing GOW:A
    Next : Last of Us, One Piece : Pirate Warriors 2

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    Items PS3 Slim LogoRaidenNoctisFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy Versus XIIINaughty Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    I only play Survivors mode (No respawns) If you guys play that mode i'l get you's added.
    thats the only mode i play, its much more fun imho. adding everyone here.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Items User name styleinFamousPSN LogoBattlefield 3NvidiaSteamPS3 SlimVita
Gift received at 01-31-2013 from Metal King SlimeColeBattlefield 3
    You can add me.

CPU: I7 3820--GPU: Asus Gtx 670 2GB--Motherboard: BioStar TpowerX79--HDD: Seagate 2TB--CPU COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80--Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf--RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Corsair--Sony Dvd X18 Player: Power Supply: Seasonic 760W--Windows 7 64Bit, Monitor: HP Led 2311X--TV: Samsung LED TV 120HZ Un40d6000--PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD--PS3 Slim 750GB--PS VITA 32GB.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Existence420
    that is the only game im playing right now online. psn: existence420
    Last edited by Leviticus; 07-18-2013 at 20:31.
    "religion will put a man on his knees science put a man on the moon, nuff said"
    by someone i dont know.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    went back to playing confrontation! the lack of communication in the last of us is appalling! people dont TALK in a tactical multiplayer game? thats sad! and then when that starts to affect the mission, i gave up. also the game is not skilled based = easy

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    went back to playing confrontation! the lack of communication in the last of us is appalling! people dont TALK in a tactical multiplayer game? thats sad! and then when that starts to affect the mission, i gave up. also the game is not skilled based = easy
    I am finding more and more games lacking the communication for great team play. Either people are in party chats, mics off or muted or just running solo doing smack talk over the mic. I really need more people to work as a team in BF3.

Flaw3d Genius
    The maps are that small that really the lack of talk is really a non issue unless your playing against clans.

What do you mean not skill based? Are you saying 5 year olds can beat the hardcore heads?

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    Items User name style
    doesnt have to be a clan per say, even random teams with mics will dominate a clan without headsets. i cant play a game with 6 revives, countless of heals, 15 downs 9 executions (because they keep stealing my $#@!) and still lose the game all because im the only one calling people out and marking?! in any socom game, 85% of the time people get voted out for not having a mic icon next to there name. and match making in this game SUCKS! why am i a 30 playing lvl5 people?

its whoever camps the most to craft the most powerful weapon wins...then you have people like me, that do all the objectives (revive, mark, heal, gifting) and have all my weapons upgraded, it becomes way to easy. oh my melee class is the $#@! tho...no assault rifle, just a silenced 9mm, the machete, covert training 3, brawler 3, and explosive expert....unstoppable with the shiv lol

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    I am finding more and more games lacking the communication for great team play. Either people are in party chats, mics off or muted or just running solo doing smack talk over the mic. I really need more people to work as a team in BF3.
    I agree. I think the 10 year olds who get on the game talking $#@! and saying cuss words that they don't even know their meaning also is a big damn reason it's like that.

Superior Member
    doesnt have to be a clan per say, even random teams with mics will dominate a clan without headsets. i cant play a game with 6 revives, countless of heals, 15 downs 9 executions (because they keep stealing my $#@!) and still lose the game all because im the only one calling people out and marking?! in any socom game, 85% of the time people get voted out for not having a mic icon next to there name. and match making in this game SUCKS! why am i a 30 playing lvl5 people?

its whoever camps the most to craft the most powerful weapon wins...then you have people like me, that do all the objectives (revive, mark, heal, gifting) and have all my weapons upgraded, it becomes way to easy. oh my melee class is the $#@! tho...no assault rifle, just a silenced 9mm, the machete, covert training 3, brawler 3, and explosive expert....unstoppable with the shiv lol
    I can guarantee that a group of randoms with mics couldn't beat me and my friends without our mics. Even with our mics we don't talk too much about what's going on. It's more of just making fun of each other and joking around and we still do well. Also I wouldn't say it's who camps the most wins since if you're up you don't get $#@! from the boxes to craft anything from.

You need better teammates because it seems that you're playing with awful people, which is ruining your experience with the game.
    It's funny that in this day in age people can steal as long as they have a reason too. Even if that reason is created by the thieves themselves.

Flaw3d Genius

Sounds like your playing on the wrong game mode...Get on Survivors

PSN ID
    TygaWell
    Love this game. You guys can add me because i would like to play with a people who know what they're doing, i consider myself as a pretty good and tactical player, i'm on level 21 atm with a k/d of 1.69 with 121 survivors (48 hungry), my best game was about 6700 points (i got 5000+ points almost every game).

PSN: TygaWell.
    No Mic.

Most used weapons:
    - Revolver
    - Bow/assault rifle.

Perks:
    - Covert training 3
    - Crafter 3 (TIP: try to gift as much as you can it will give you a lot of supplies for your survivors)
    - Reviver 1

Just add me and we will team up =D.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    Items User name style
    Sounds like your playing on the wrong game mode...Get on Survivors
    Survival would be even worse! I have friends that I play with but when we play together, we dominate! The lack of rooms makes it hard to find worthy players that'll make it challenging. All we do now is play private matches.

If all I did on socom was play ranked servers, why would I shy away from playing tlou survival mode?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Flaw3d Genius
    Survival would be even worse! I have friends that I play with but when we play together, we dominate! The lack of rooms makes it hard to find worthy players that'll make it challenging. All we do now is play private matches.

If all I did on socom was play ranked servers, why would I shy away from playing tlou survival mode?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
    Im not saying your shy'ing away from playing anything...why so defensive?

Private matches with friends is best as it's far more fun killing freinds than nobody's.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Im not saying your shy'ing away from playing anything...why so defensive?

Private matches with friends is best as it's far more fun killing freinds than nobody's.
    well even if that is the case why is two different games being compared? u can be good at one and suck at te other. defensive.

Thread Information