Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Dedicated Member
    I find all this negativity hilarious. Would you rather a game being released every 5 years for a series? And then possibly not living up to everyone's expectations? (Duke Nukem). I enjoy the Assassins Creed Franchise quite a bit. They are entertaining, Thats what games are for our entertainment. Not to put out random games. They want to build a Franchise. Lets not forget these companies are making games to make MONEY. If you dont like the game/franchise play the other hundreds of games that come out every year.. Say what you will about Ubisoft but they are pumping out a lot of great games and at decent quality.
    Six Years With PSU!~ Favourite Games of all Time~ Smash Bros, Spyro, GTA series and Elder Scrolls Series
    Add me on PSN FOXY007 OR Steam psn_foxy007
    My Hardware~ Sony Bravia 240hz 3D 40".. Ps3 Slim250gig and Sony Bravia Surround Sound 5.1
    PC- i7 3930k|gtx670|8g ram|2T HDD|Bluray disc drive

PSN ID
    Auctopus
    I think we should wait and see how AC4:BF, The Division and Watch_Dogs all turn out before we start bashing them, remember this is Ubisoft as a publisher talking. It doesn't mean that all their development houses are terrible.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    AC is a series we know already how it has turned out and the other two, yes we will wait and see how they handle them
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    I don't have a problem with any company milking anything as long as it's the kind of milk i like to drink. Ubisoft has put out nothing but quality over the years. Keep them coming.

5. Likes shepard likes this post
    PSU Live Streamer
    @TDbank24, Agreed.

I love ubisoft, they definitely are one of my top fav dev teams. And it looks like next gen they are ramping it up.

Regarding Assassin's Creed specifically, I have a rather unique relationship to that franchise. I was super hyped for AC1 when it was being shown, I love Templar themes. But unfortunately the combat/gameplay was lacking heavily in that title so I never really got into it. AC2 and AC3 fixed the combat/gameplay but didn't have themes I cared much about so I never really got into them either.

AC4 will have the combat/gameplay fixes that I have been seeking for AC1, AND it'll have a theme I care greatly for....pirates!

So to most, AC4 is milkage of the highest regard. To me, it's a breath of fresh air that I can't wait to take in.

Thread Information