Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    Wha?? Horrible looking? Looks great.

I don't care if KZ:SF is 30 fps. Just like I don't care that BF3 is 30 fps. Solid $#@!ING games deserve to be played, 30 or 60 fps. $#@! the frames...play the games.

BTW, isn't the PS4 getting COD Ghost? Is COD Ghost 60fps and 1080p on the PS4 as well?
    I agree it's not that big of a deal. 30 or 60 doesn't matter that much to me, what matters is if it's a good game, I'm gonna play it. period.
    @previous post, I'm not going to be looking for it. I simply said u can tell it if u look for it because the guy said no one can tell te difference

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    N0REGARD4LIFE
    Items PlayStationDiceBattlefield 3
    Play CoD on consoles then go play BF3 on consoles. A blind man could tell the difference between those 2 games.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    JDizzleNO1
    Items Diablo IIIMetallicaUser name styleDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by N0REGARD4LIFE View Post
    Play CoD on consoles then go play BF3 on consoles. A blind man could tell the difference between those 2 games.
    what that one has massive amounts of lag and the other doesn't (dedicated servers)?

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by JDizzleNO1 View Post
    what that one has massive amounts of lag and the other doesn't (dedicated servers)?
    lol. true true. I've actually had problems with both tho so I guess I'm unlucky

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    chriharr
    we $#@!ed about the majority of games not being 1080p last gen now that all of them are natively 1080p looks like we'll have to wait until next generation to see a locked 60fps and by then we'll be complaining that the successor console isn't natively running in 2160p and it's just upscaled to 4k resolution.

we'll further complain that the games aren't running in super smooth 120fps and we just won't ever be happy will we?

we all need to get a grip and be happy with what we're getting, think about all the goodies sony packs into every generation, they give and they keep giving playstation plus eat your heart out OK but yeah we're getting it pretty good compared to the MS crowd, yeah they have 60FPS but they also have a VCR and Forza who gives a shiiit
    " A Toll's a toll and a roll's a roll. If we don't get no toll's, then we don't eat no roll's"

Quote Originally Posted by chriharr View Post
    we $#@!ed about the majority of games not being 1080p last gen now that all of them are natively 1080p looks like we'll have to wait until next generation to see a locked 60fps and by then we'll be complaining that the successor console isn't natively running in 2160p and it's just upscaled to 4k resolution.

we'll further complain that the games aren't running in super smooth 120fps and we just won't ever be happy will we?

we all need to get a grip and be happy with what we're getting, think about all the goodies sony packs into every generation, they give and they keep giving playstation plus eat your heart out OK but yeah we're getting it pretty good compared to the MS crowd, yeah they have 60FPS but they also have a VCR and Forza who gives a shiiit
    I absolutely agree!

Next gen will be awesome, without a doubt, so we should not be desperately searching for any slightest thing that might be a little less perfect than others.

Apart from that, I wonder if the human eye is actually able to see a difference between 30 and 60 fps or even 60 and 120 fps...
    "Luckily, the Helghan economy is based on moving explosive material around in barrels,
    which gives the humans an edge in combat."

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaystation View Post
    I absolutely agree!

Next gen will be awesome, without a doubt, so we should not be desperately searching for any slightest thing that might be a little less perfect than others.

Apart from that, I wonder if the human eye is actually able to see a difference between 30 and 60 fps or even 60 and 120 fps...
    The eye can see the differences between 30 to 60, but less so from 60 to 120. One of the more jarring aspects is when there are slight dips in frames per sec and screen tearing. I don't understand why devs don't use a similar technique to what Wipeout HD did. They maintained a solid 60fps by dynamically changing the resolution during intense action.

I don't think this frame rate vs art quality argument is going to go away any time soon. It is always a trade of for one or the other which people seem not to realize. If you can have a impressive looking game running at 60 fps, then you could have an even better looking game running at 30 fps. Its fundamentally up to the developers what they want to do.

Thread Information