Latest PSU headlines:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
Results 51 to 72 of 72
  1. #51
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsh View Post
    You mean the Steam box?



    What a few of us are trying to say though is that although the initial cost of a PC is more for a high-spec (about 750 for the base unit) the overall cost of saving on games will recoup that cost within a year if even only purchasing new games a month after release. Not even dedicated PC sites seem to iterate this point which is a shame.

    Oh and BBK forgot to mention, your rig takes 5+ hours because you're putting together water cooling.

    I've got 4 Arctic Cooling fans in my machine, it's running on almost silent and it's the coolest thing in my room right now... think I should open the window.
    so ur saying that the initial cost of the pc is a good investment because the games aren't as much money?


    moving on tapatalk



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  2. #52
    PSU Technical Advisor
    Varsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    W-s-M
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,205
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    16,633 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Think of it like this:

    PS4 - 350
    PC - 700

    Both have similar specs and the PC can have its settings set to perform the same as the PS4 and look the same. Five games are purchased in the first year of the PS4 of which can also be purchased on the PC (ignore the game names):

    NBA2K - 45 - 25
    FIFA - 45 - 25
    Call of Duty - 45 - 25
    Final Fantasy - 45 - 25
    Destiny - 45 - 25

    PS4 price on the left and PC price on the right, for 5 games you will have already saved 100, if you waited for six months after the games release it would be a lot different:

    NBA2K - 30 - 10
    FIFA - 45 - 10
    Call of Duty - 45 - 15
    Final Fantasy - 30 - 10
    Destiny - 30 - 10

    CoD and FIFA tend to always stay practically full priced until the same iteration comes about except for the PC, if prices don't drop soon on the PC then profits get hit hard, especially with Steam around, EA's Origin and Ubisoft's uPlay have to have their prices drop fairly soon after release. Six months after release games on the PC tend to be slash like crazy. Looking above you would save 125, and for those that play PC games just as much as me will know this too, it's why I purchase all of my multiplatform titles on the PC, that and Modding them.

  3. #53
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsh View Post
    Think of it like this:

    PS4 - 350
    PC - 700

    Both have similar specs and the PC can have its settings set to perform the same as the PS4 and look the same. Five games are purchased in the first year of the PS4 of which can also be purchased on the PC (ignore the game names):

    NBA2K - 45 - 25
    FIFA - 45 - 25
    Call of Duty - 45 - 25
    Final Fantasy - 45 - 25
    Destiny - 45 - 25

    PS4 price on the left and PC price on the right, for 5 games you will have already saved 100, if you waited for six months after the games release it would be a lot different:

    NBA2K - 30 - 10
    FIFA - 45 - 10
    Call of Duty - 45 - 15
    Final Fantasy - 30 - 10
    Destiny - 30 - 10

    CoD and FIFA tend to always stay practically full priced until the same iteration comes about except for the PC, if prices don't drop soon on the PC then profits get hit hard, especially with Steam around, EA's Origin and Ubisoft's uPlay have to have their prices drop fairly soon after release. Six months after release games on the PC tend to be slash like crazy. Looking above you would save 125, and for those that play PC games just as much as me will know this too, it's why I purchase all of my multiplatform titles on the PC, that and Modding them.
    wow. I never knew there was such a drastic difference. I'm going to build me a pc now


    moving on tapatalk



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  4. #54
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,629
    Rep Power
    187
    Points
    95,446 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    PC games are also difficult to sell and sometimes not possible to sell.

  5. #55
    PSU Technical Advisor
    Varsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    W-s-M
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,205
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    16,633 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    PC games may be difficult to sell but let's face it, you can at times buy 4 or 5 PC games for the price of 1 console game, is there a need to sell them? Not really at that price. Sure selling PC games nowadays is to be honest not possible anymore as it's tied into some form of digital distribution but at the savings it more than makes up for it.

  6. #56
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,629
    Rep Power
    187
    Points
    95,446 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    PC has its benefits but honestly I'm not seeing how it can be compared to consoles as far as convenience. i know it's easy to say how much controller support there is on the PC but you'd probably have to buy a certain controller to get a better support. my DS3 while worked well, it was a pain to turn on the program every time and sometimes i had to re-calibrate just to get it working again.

    being a PC gamer and now console gamer, i can see that in writing it looks like PCs should be the way to go for the mainstream but no matter how much we argue, people speak with their wallets.

  7. #57
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsh View Post
    PC games may be difficult to sell but let's face it, you can at times buy 4 or 5 PC games for the price of 1 console game, is there a need to sell them? Not really at that price. Sure selling PC games nowadays is to be honest not possible anymore as it's tied into some form of digital distribution but at the savings it more than makes up for it.
    well if the discounts are as u say there are and there is that much of a difference btw console and pc games I would t care about selling them hobestly


    moving on tapatalk



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  8. #58
    Elite Member
    FatesServant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    PSN ID
    FatesServant
    Posts
    1,884
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    9,223 (0 Banked)
    Personally, I use the PC and PS3, though my PC has gotten more love over the past year (I think The Last of Us was the first PS3 game I played in at least 4-6 months). I love the lower price points on the PC games. PC gaming also makes it possible for me to play most of microsoft's popular franchises as I don't have the 360 (though admittedly, I haven't done this at all yet). Only sad part is the initial cost, and then the upkeep costs for upgrading. Which I can't say is a negative though, because unlike the consoles, PCs can be upgraded. Or completely remade.

    As has been made evident on this thread, there are plenty of reasons to like consoles or PC. If you're a gamer, and you can afford to set down that $1200 or so (my complete rig last summer cost me ~$1700-$1800), then I would highly recommend it. More so for Sony fans as well, since many Microsoft titles are multi-console with the PC, or at least, more of them than with Sony.
    -FatesServant
    Fate: the universal principle or ultimate agency by which the order of things is presumably prescribed; the decreed cause of events.

  9. Likes BBK.. likes this post
  10. #59
    PSU Technical Advisor
    Varsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    W-s-M
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,205
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    16,633 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    i know it's easy to say how much controller support there is on the PC but you'd probably have to buy a certain controller to get a better support. my DS3 while worked well, it was a pain to turn on the program every time and sometimes i had to re-calibrate just to get it working again.
    To get my DS3 working all I do is double click "DS3 Tool", it loads up the program and then I select "X-Input" (as most titles are nowadays) and click "enable". Takes a total of 5 seconds from launching the program to having the DS3 working and no calibration needed. In fact I haven't had to configure a controller for my PC in over 5 years and that includes Joysticks, Wheels, gamepads, and other things. My mouse and Keyboard don't count as I use macros. :P

    If you have the latest Logitech gamepad then there's zero configuration to do, just plug it in and play. Unlike the X360 pad the Logitech pads have a switch to allow you to play older titles using DirectInput.

    Not sure where you're getting this "re-calibration" idea from.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    but no matter how much we argue, people speak with their wallets.
    That's because humans in general are short-sighted, unless you look in the long term you won't understand the savings the PC will have over just a single console.

    PCs are every bit as convenient as a console these days and in fact can be even more convenient in some cases due to their versatility. Requires the initial bit of tweaking it the way you want it but once you have it just the way you like it it'll do more than a console can ever do. Or better yet a cheap PC and a Raspberry Pi conbination.

  11. #60
    Power Member
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    17,338
    Rep Power
    124
    Points
    55,407 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    You cannot sell your Steam games but you can swap them with other Steam users.

    I used this to play HL2DM and counter strike Source with my sixaxis a while ago. I think it still works.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...DM/cfg/joy.cfg

    And yea the 360 controller seems opposite to the norm of other controllers.

    So what controller is this Logitech called?
    Last edited by keefy; 07-23-2013 at 16:52.

  12. #61
    PSU Technical Advisor
    Varsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    W-s-M
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,205
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    16,633 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Not sure why you're using custom binds for the controller, Motionjoy has had a signed driver for a couple years now for the DS2/3: http://www.motioninjoy.com/

    As for the Logitech gamepads there are 2 that have the option to switch between DirectInput and X-Input, the F310 and the F710. The F310 has a ridiculously long cord too, I could literally wrap it half way around my house!

  13. #62
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,629
    Rep Power
    187
    Points
    95,446 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    motion joy rings a bell, i can't confirm it was this but maybe the support has gotten better. all i remember was that it wasn't reliable.

  14. #63
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bristol!!
    Age
    24
    Posts
    9,420
    Rep Power
    86
    Points
    33,732 (15,799 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsh View Post
    Y
    Oh and BBK forgot to mention, your rig takes 5+ hours because you're putting together water cooling.

    I've got 4 Arctic Cooling fans in my machine, it's running on almost silent and it's the coolest thing in my room right now... think I should open the window.
    Haha, yeah. Special circumstances i suppose! Nice! I'm yet to see how quiet my machine will be. Hopefully find out on Tuesday! my 2 5870's are sounding like a jet plane though! They'll be put to rest soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by KnotGamer901 View Post
    so ur saying that the initial cost of the pc is a good investment because the games aren't as much money?


    moving on tapatalk
    As i believe Rapture said; You have to remember that a PC does a hell of a lot more than just play games. Anything consoles can do, PC can do. Better. But yes. The initial investment is a lot more than a console however you'll be doing a lot more than what console can do plus the games are cheaper.

    I bought Sleeping Dogs, Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed 3 and Borderlands 2 for no more than 30 recently whereas a quick search on Amazon shows that the cheapest I could get all of those games on PS3 for would be 78. That's over double the price. Another example. When Modern Warfare 3 was released i bought it for 16 on release day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    PC has its benefits but honestly I'm not seeing how it can be compared to consoles as far as convenience. i know it's easy to say how much controller support there is on the PC but you'd probably have to buy a certain controller to get a better support. my DS3 while worked well, it was a pain to turn on the program every time and sometimes i had to re-calibrate just to get it working again.

    being a PC gamer and now console gamer, i can see that in writing it looks like PCs should be the way to go for the mainstream but no matter how much we argue, people speak with their wallets.
    For once Sufi, we agree when it comes to PC gaming

    You're right, PC gaming isn't anywhere near as convenient as console gaming but as the old saying goes, nothing good comes easy. So while i agree that console gaming is more convenient than PC gaming as you just drop in a disc and your off. PC gaming isn't as complicated as some would believe. Games update automatically as do drivers and you have an entire world of controllers/joysticks/racing wheels to choose from. If you already have wireless 360 pads as I do i just use them for my PC as most games support the 360 pad even replacing the prompts on the screen with the 360 pad buttons.

    And of course if motion control is your thing you can use the Razer Hydra what already supports more games than the Playstation Move

    Personally for me though. I find PC gaming more convenient than console gaming. I download my game from my desktop and half an hour later (if you have a decent internet connection) i'm playing said game. Switching games isn't a problem either. I have my steam collection used with both my gaming desktop and laptop. Last year I went to America for a month. I took my laptop with me played my games in America, got on the plane and played through a decent chunk of Mass Effect 3 (god bless planes with power!) then when I was home I was able to continue the same game on my Desktop. There is a lot of convenience in PC gaming. Just depends what you are looking for.

    But of course. PC will never be as mainstream as console gaming. Console gaming appears cheaper from the offset and is easier for the less tech-friendly people. Of course it'll always be mainstream. PC gaming is there for those that want to get the absolute best out of a game without compromises. It's for the enthusiasts that demand a flawless experience and won't accept poor quality. PC gaming is next generation gaming right now.

    PC gaming doesn't need to be mainstream to be successful.
    Quote Originally Posted by FatesServant View Post
    Personally, I use the PC and PS3, though my PC has gotten more love over the past year (I think The Last of Us was the first PS3 game I played in at least 4-6 months). I love the lower price points on the PC games. PC gaming also makes it possible for me to play most of microsoft's popular franchises as I don't have the 360 (though admittedly, I haven't done this at all yet). Only sad part is the initial cost, and then the upkeep costs for upgrading. Which I can't say is a negative though, because unlike the consoles, PCs can be upgraded. Or completely remade.

    As has been made evident on this thread, there are plenty of reasons to like consoles or PC. If you're a gamer, and you can afford to set down that $1200 or so (my complete rig last summer cost me ~$1700-$1800), then I would highly recommend it. More so for Sony fans as well, since many Microsoft titles are multi-console with the PC, or at least, more of them than with Sony.
    -FatesServant
    Likewise. There is nothing like PC gaming and the experience that mods of your favourite games can bring. If you don't mind spending the cash, PC gaming will always give you the best experience (graphically and stability wise). There just isn't an argument to that.

  15. #64
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    25
    Posts
    16,980
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    34,961 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Simple, I want to play on my sofa and I prefer console exclusive titles.
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  16. #65
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,629
    Rep Power
    187
    Points
    95,446 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    For once Sufi, we agree when it comes to PC gaming

    You're right, PC gaming isn't anywhere near as convenient as console gaming but as the old saying goes, nothing good comes easy. So while i agree that console gaming is more convenient than PC gaming as you just drop in a disc and your off. PC gaming isn't as complicated as some would believe. Games update automatically as do drivers and you have an entire world of controllers/joysticks/racing wheels to choose from. If you already have wireless 360 pads as I do i just use them for my PC as most games support the 360 pad even replacing the prompts on the screen with the 360 pad buttons.
    actually PCs are getting easier as we go forward so I agree with you but you're speaking from a gamer's perspective. you have to understand the simpletons that play these consoles. case in point: dude at work had to watch a video to install his new 360 HDD. he realized later how easy it was but you get my point

    And of course if motion control is your thing you can use the Razer Hydra what already supports more games than the Playstation Move
    not big on motion controls. but i highly doubt anything on PC would be easy for your average joe to set up.

    Personally for me though. I find PC gaming more convenient than console gaming. I download my game from my desktop and half an hour later (if you have a decent internet connection) i'm playing said game. Switching games isn't a problem either. I have my steam collection used with both my gaming desktop and laptop. Last year I went to America for a month. I took my laptop with me played my games in America, got on the plane and played through a decent chunk of Mass Effect 3 (god bless planes with power!) then when I was home I was able to continue the same game on my Desktop. There is a lot of convenience in PC gaming. Just depends what you are looking for.
    for us gamers, i totally agree.

    But of course. PC will never be as mainstream as console gaming. Console gaming appears cheaper from the offset and is easier for the less tech-friendly people. Of course it'll always be mainstream. PC gaming is there for those that want to get the absolute best out of a game without compromises. It's for the enthusiasts that demand a flawless experience and won't accept poor quality. PC gaming is next generation gaming right now.
    I think consoles come with their neat perks that PCs don't but yes, PC is more flexible with its progress.

    PC gaming doesn't need to be mainstream to be successful.
    I don't think PC will stay this way much longer. They will need to find a middle ground and with the 64-bit OS requirement moving forward and the info about Steam OS (and possibly others following suit eventually), it's going to become a middle ground. Right now, I feel like it's really only good for the enthusiasts such as yourself and I could see myself doing it too but I'm not as hardcore.

    PC gaming will become more standardized as we move along, all signs point to it.

    Likewise. There is nothing like PC gaming and the experience that mods of your favourite games can bring. If you don't mind spending the cash, PC gaming will always give you the best experience (graphically and stability wise). There just isn't an argument to that.
    honestly it's not even that much cash if you're not looking for the highest graphics but yes i do agree that mods are an awesome addition and this is one thing that if i would ever leave console gaming for. just so much more longevity. but at the same time, it's less money for the devs so there's slower progression (Half Life comes to mind).

  17. #66
    Power Member
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    17,338
    Rep Power
    124
    Points
    55,407 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsh View Post
    Not sure why you're using custom binds for the controller, Motionjoy has had a signed driver for a couple years now for the DS2/3: http://www.motioninjoy.com/

    As for the Logitech gamepads there are 2 that have the option to switch between DirectInput and X-Input, the F310 and the F710. The F310 has a ridiculously long cord too, I could literally wrap it half way around my house!
    The engine still needs to know what button you want to do what action.
    There is only so much customising an be done in the options menu.
    Those commands allow to increase/decrease dead zone, sensitivity and acceleration all separately and individual axis

  18. #67
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    Haha, yeah. Special circumstances i suppose! Nice! I'm yet to see how quiet my machine will be. Hopefully find out on Tuesday! my 2 5870's are sounding like a jet plane though! They'll be put to rest soon!



    As i believe Rapture said; You have to remember that a PC does a hell of a lot more than just play games. Anything consoles can do, PC can do. Better. But yes. The initial investment is a lot more than a console however you'll be doing a lot more than what console can do plus the games are cheaper.

    I bought Sleeping Dogs, Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed 3 and Borderlands 2 for no more than 30 recently whereas a quick search on Amazon shows that the cheapest I could get all of those games on PS3 for would be 78. That's over double the price. Another example. When Modern Warfare 3 was released i bought it for 16 on release day.



    For once Sufi, we agree when it comes to PC gaming

    You're right, PC gaming isn't anywhere near as convenient as console gaming but as the old saying goes, nothing good comes easy. So while i agree that console gaming is more convenient than PC gaming as you just drop in a disc and your off. PC gaming isn't as complicated as some would believe. Games update automatically as do drivers and you have an entire world of controllers/joysticks/racing wheels to choose from. If you already have wireless 360 pads as I do i just use them for my PC as most games support the 360 pad even replacing the prompts on the screen with the 360 pad buttons.

    And of course if motion control is your thing you can use the Razer Hydra what already supports more games than the Playstation Move

    Personally for me though. I find PC gaming more convenient than console gaming. I download my game from my desktop and half an hour later (if you have a decent internet connection) i'm playing said game. Switching games isn't a problem either. I have my steam collection used with both my gaming desktop and laptop. Last year I went to America for a month. I took my laptop with me played my games in America, got on the plane and played through a decent chunk of Mass Effect 3 (god bless planes with power!) then when I was home I was able to continue the same game on my Desktop. There is a lot of convenience in PC gaming. Just depends what you are looking for.

    But of course. PC will never be as mainstream as console gaming. Console gaming appears cheaper from the offset and is easier for the less tech-friendly people. Of course it'll always be mainstream. PC gaming is there for those that want to get the absolute best out of a game without compromises. It's for the enthusiasts that demand a flawless experience and won't accept poor quality. PC gaming is next generation gaming right now.

    PC gaming doesn't need to be mainstream to be successful.


    Likewise. There is nothing like PC gaming and the experience that mods of your favourite games can bring. If you don't mind spending the cash, PC gaming will always give you the best experience (graphically and stability wise). There just isn't an argument to that.
    yea rapture said that but im not interested in all that the pc can do over the console. When it comes to the subject of gaming I want to game and nothing else. I have a desktop and laptop for other computer type things. But with y'alls enlightening posts on the price differences and investment positives towards the pc, I might just build me a pc. so all in all thanks for the info.



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  19. #68
    PSU Technical Advisor
    Varsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    W-s-M
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,205
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    16,633 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    I bought Sleeping Dogs, Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed 3 and Borderlands 2 for no more than 30 recently.
    Aaaah the love of Steam sales.

  20. #69
    Ultimate Veteran
    AaronSOLDIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Age
    21
    Posts
    20,718
    Rep Power
    117
    Points
    66,208 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    PC will be my platform of choice for next gen, will get a Vita and stream a bunch of old games to it too. Awesome times ahead, just waiting for more games for the system itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

  21. #70
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    22
    Posts
    17,291
    Rep Power
    106
    Points
    47,126 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I love my PC but prefer console and handhelds because they are easier and it's far less mucking around. It's also more comfortable


    Via Tapatalk

  22. #71
    Power Member
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    17,338
    Rep Power
    124
    Points
    55,407 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Handhelds give me neck ache.

  23. Likes MacP, Omar likes this post
  24. #72
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,629
    Rep Power
    187
    Points
    95,446 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
    Just curious, what do you mean by that? What adaptations to 64-bit OSs aren't already in place?
    didn't see this post. i meant that we're going to see a bump in RAM when it comes to video cards and just RAM in general. though my point was more focused towards video cards...but overall, i think we're going to see a huge bump in the coming years.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.