Latest PSU headlines:

Hybrid View

PSN ID
    psmove14

Has anyone found a good controller grip for the Vita?

I bought the sony trigger grips for the vita, unfortunately, after an hour of gameplay my hands cramp up (worse than simply using the vita by itself). The grip is way to small and is nothing like the dualshock (it was mainly made the triggers). I was just wondering, have any of you guys found a good controller grip for the vita that matches the feel of the dualshock? Let me know which grip you recommend.

This one might not match the feel of the dualshock but it by far the best one available. I don't get hand cramping with this one. Check it out.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0073E...AC_SX110_SY190
    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

PSN ID
    psmove14
    Looks like it'll more than suffice, and at that price, I have to get it! Thanks man!

Forum Guru
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    I have the PDP Trigger grip. Vita should have come designed like it it's that good IMO.

Some pics and a write up I did here:

http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...92#post5969992
    Last edited by GazzaGSi; 07-21-2013 at 12:01.

Does anyone have both? I heard the triggers are nice but require more pull then the regular click of the shoulder buttons

Also I read that the triggers cause issues with screen protectors and scratch the vita so I avoided the triggers but it sure would be nice to have triggers for shooters but to many risks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by un33kK; 07-21-2013 at 17:34.

Forum Guru
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    No risks here. Vita is still in A1 condition and no more pull on the trigger than a standard dual shock. If there was any risk to damage the vita or make the buttons awkward to press I'd have binned it after trying it.

PSN ID
    psmove14
    Yeah, I actually have the PDP Trigger grips...The triggers are great, I find them to be very responsive and much easier to pull then the original triggers. The two grip ends are what bother me. I'm not sure exactly what's wrong with them, maybe it's just a lack of depth or length, but after an hour or two of gameplay my hands start cramping up...I usually end up taking it off and playing without it. I think I'm gonna go with the Niko Power Grip, it's exactly like the CTA grip that un33kk mentioned only this one doubles the vita's battery life...It's about $20 at walmart- http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nyko-Power...-Vita/21834169

Nyko Grip

Without a doubt, the Nyko Grip is my top choice. The Sony one doesn't have an extended battery life but this sucker does.... It feels great and is a must for a cheap price of under 25 bucks Canadian. I bought mine at GameStop / EB Games but they are becoming increasingly hard to find. I don't believe Walmart or FutureShop / Best Buy carry them.

PSU Editor-in-chief
    PSN ID
    geist226
    Items User name styleFull Metal AlchemistYunaGuerrilla GamesNaughty DogDaft PunkDeus Ex HR AdamAtlusFinal Fantasy X
    Anyone seen this? The grip handles totally emulate the DualShock shape.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PS-VITA-Gami...item1c25aa61c6

I can't find this on any reputable retailers, tho. Amazon sold its stock LONG ago.

Thread Information