Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk

Employe of Janet Jacksons husbands raped - gets sentenced for 16 months and loses job

Finally You Are Free
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    What can really be said? Sharia law and those influenced by it are backwards, if not barbaric. Something may be done for the woman, but not the other women that are still oppressed there.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    For a country that has prostitutes roaming the streets freely and in the clubs, this is the worst thing i ever heard!

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Stupid backwards country.

Deathmask Divine
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    rapists can only be convicted if either the perpetrator confesses or if four adult Muslim males witness the crime.
    that is $#@!ing retarded

6. Likes Admartian , claud3 likes this post
    Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    This will definetly cast some much needed light on other tragic destinys down there. As was reported, the prison she was in was full of women. Many having to share beds. Going without heating or water for god knows how long. Pregnant women even.

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Stories like this show we need to keep working for the victims and for women's rights.

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

9. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by brebaz View Post
    For a country that has prostitutes roaming the streets freely and in the clubs, this is the worst thing i ever heard!
    I love you man and where you come from .

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    I love you man and where you come from .
    I lived in this country, and i live in a place very similar now! The hypocrisy in these so called Muslim country's is so big that you can't even tell no more!!

Even though Women are respected in the society (somehow) Well, at least Arab women are, they go and do something as bad as this!! It doesn't really make sense at all.

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    Stories like this show we need to keep working for the victims and for women's rights.
    In places like the Middle East and Africa, I agree completely. In America, Europe and certain Asian nations, I disagree completely.

13. Likes Arimax likes this post
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    In places like the Middle East and Africa, I agree completely. In America, Europe and certain Asian nations, I disagree completely.
    Why do you disagree for America?

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Themolaculeman
    Cause my last four managers have been women

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

16. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
    Forum Sage

Because in America, women have more rights than men. In America, we have things like alimony, child support, laws that favor women, feminist lobby groups which seek to strip men of rights and fair and equal treatment and the list goes on.

18. Likes Admartian , Arimax, Gantz likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Was anyone in control off the situation
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    that is $#@!ing retarded
    That (4 witness requirement) is to prove adultery. No such condition exists for proving rape.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB-QINM4QS4#t=41m53s

It should be easy to prove rape in this case. I dunno why the women is being charged for adultery

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    So basically if you get raped just keep it to yourself? In this case she might have been better off.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    So basically if you get raped just keep it to yourself? In this case she might have been better off.
    No, rape should always be reported imo. She is being charged with drinking and adultery (and that 4 witness thing is for adultery not rape) what I don't get is why didn't they investigate the rape claim before reversing the charge on the woman herself. I understand if they just took her in for the alcoholic consumption as its is outlawed. I'd like to know the reasons why police thinks she is giving a false statement.

Also furthermore her getting fired makes this even worse. The employers probably just don't want any negative PR
    Last edited by Itachi; 07-21-2013 at 11:20.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    That (4 witness requirement) is to prove adultery. No such condition exists for proving rape.

It should be easy to prove rape in this case. I dunno why the women is being charged for adultery
    I think u are mixed up, four Muslim men are required to prove rape not adultery. Also since the laws are backwards as hell its not easy to prove rape. You're thinking of how easy it might be with your own laws where u live, that same standard doesn't apply there.

Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    No, rape should always be reported imo. She is being charged with drinking and adultery (and that 4 witness thing is for adultery not rape) what I don't get is why didn't they investigate the rape claim before reversing the charge on the woman herself. I understand if they just took her in for the alcoholic consumption as its is outlawed. I'd like to know the reasons why police thinks she is giving a false statement.

Also furthermore her getting fired makes this even worse. The employers probably just don't want any negative PR
    It shouldn't be reported in those middle eastern nations what with their honor killings and $#@! like this. They don't have the woman best interest in mind, reporting rape in any place with sharia law is a wrong choice to make.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Gantz; 07-21-2013 at 11:49.

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Still sick no matter how you look at it
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Banned

Because in America, women have more rights than men. In America, we have things like alimony, child support, laws that favor women, feminist lobby groups which seek to strip men of rights and fair and equal treatment and the list goes on.
    Not to mention they are the first ones favored in child custody battles. How often do you hear of men threatening to not let their wives see their children? Once my best friend got his girl pregnant, she knew she had him. Demanded they get married and for him to drop his friends.

None of his friends were at his wedding including me....his BEST. We were not invited. Just his family and all her family and HER FRIENDS..... but none of HIS were allowed to come. I pulled him aside and told him he didn't want to leave the state with her. That she was mega-controlling (he admits) and didn't want you having friends. I made my case...and then he said.....she's threatening me over the kid and I can't live with just visitation, I want to see him everyday under my roof.

When he said that, I couldn't argue against that point. She moved them 3 states away. That was 20 years ago. Only got back in contact with him recently since he left. Saw him in person for 3 days just 2 weeks ago. She's leaving him and he's happy about it.....as are all his friends!

Threatening with the kid is just evil $#@!.... and laws favoring women allow this.

26. Likes Arimax, Ezekiel likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatSpaceKoaster View Post
    Not to mention they are the first ones favored in child custody battles. How often do you hear of men threatening to not let their wives see their children? Once my best friend got his girl pregnant, she knew she had him. Demanded they get married and for him to drop his friends.

None of his friends were at his wedding including me....his BEST. We were not invited. Just his family and all her family and HER FRIENDS..... but none of HIS were allowed to come. I pulled him aside and told him he didn't want to leave the state with her. That she was mega-controlling (he admits) and didn't want you having friends. I made my case...and then he said.....she's threatening me over the kid and I can't live with just visitation, I want to see him everyday under my roof.

When he said that, I couldn't argue against that point. She moved them 3 states away. That was 20 years ago. Only got back in contact with him recently since he left. Saw him in person for 3 days just 2 weeks ago. She's leaving him and he's happy about it.....as are all his friends!

Threatening with the kid is just evil $#@!.... and laws favoring women allow this.
    Similar thing happened to a long time friend of mine, knew him since we were 7 years old. I say knew because I have not seen nor heard of him since around 2009.

He found God met some woman who is a bit older who is also with god they got married after as few months of dating not because of pregnancy ( have to have sex to get pregnant) didn't invite me or any of his other friends to the wedding in fact the only people from his family were Him, his brother, mother and father yet she had a massive church full of her friends and family I saw the video.
    Apparently his brother and his mother do not like his wife and not surprising the stories they told me.

I am not so sure which it is that poisoned his mind more, God or the woman he met because he went super boring when he told me he found god.
    Last edited by keefy; 07-21-2013 at 14:49.

Ultimate Veteran
    Tells me that we need to find alternative means of energy production, so we can let these backwards caveman sit on mounds of dirt rather than mounds of our money.

29. Likes Wrath , John25 likes this post
    Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Since you're a woman, you don't really see things in our perspective. If you get the wrong woman pissed, it's all over for us. Women's rights is a corrupted system here in our country.

Veteran
    I also see that women get paid less, women get discriminated against, a movie called The Invisible War, and that women get stalked and raped on a regular basis. Not to mention how many women get molested and inappropriately touched. Do you know what happens when a guy rubs his $#@! on a girl and the girl is unwilling? The law says that's wrong, but if the guy is an athlete or just even a normal guy, the authorities won't do a darn thing most of the time.

The girl who the guy rubbed his $#@! on her, the principal said to her "I don't care." He resigned and the other principal had to clear it up. Do you know how traumatizing that is to have a guy his $#@! on you like you're not even a human being, just his property? I'm not telling who the girl is, but she was badly upset and traumatized.

Women abuse things like child support and child custody, but I assure you there's plenty of women who don't and use it the way it's meant to be used.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Fon View Post
    Since you're a woman, you don't really see things in our perspective. If you get the wrong woman pissed, it's all over for us. Women's rights is a corrupted system here in our country.
    I agree that certain systems for minorities and those mistreated need to be adjusted.

Thread Information